Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone and Brittanee. Hopefully today will be the day.

l_2bb282a14059039e54647570a8eca4af.jpg

WHoever did this is running around and doing whatever useless crap they're doing. Brit had a life, and these guys/guy seem to have taken it away for
their own pleasures! I hope the wrath of God comes down on these fools soon. Can't wait 'til the cops take the perps away and throw away the damn key! Here's to the cops arresting these guys very, very soon and finding Brit! I have a feeling God won't let us down!

******** Bumping For Britt*******

Hello everyone
Been a while since ive posted,i work over at beach,and i rode down Ocean Blvd, guess what i didnt see any posters/signs of BD :-( and MB,GC,MI,PI,SS, is packed out, and i talked to few diff ppl, no one had heard of BD,,each year you get new ppl here vacationing, if no word is out no one knows, this case i fear has went cold,,,im not sure what the deal is,but you hear nothing on BD case anymore,,,,i wish somehow the family would speak out,we the public cant to much get involed (as in talking to LE ) they wont give out info,,im scared that maybe ** (parents was lied to) due no word or update on those (3-4 POI'S) but we dont no what all LE told them,but this crazy its over a year now someone has to know something,,,,i know its hard to keep bd thread going if no new,news,but seems WS only one keeping up,keeping BD bumping,,,few other broads has closed till new updates,seems BD be a Cold Case :-( i wish there was more we could do? i never heard back from 2 newspapers i contacted,so seems no one wants talk,,but lets keep BD up and keep faith and prayers,going,,that soon LE will break new news,,
sending up vibres for BD and lots of faith ;;;

Sad but not surprised there is no new info. Unless someone hands it to them on a silver platter, I don't see much happening for a few months at best. Keep praying.

******** Bumping For Britt*******

Hello everyone
Been a while since ive posted,i work over at beach,and i rode down Ocean Blvd, guess what i didnt see any posters/signs of BD :-( and MB,GC,MI,PI,SS, is packed out, and i talked to few diff ppl, no one had heard of BD,,each year you get new ppl here vacationing, if no word is out no one knows, this case i fear has went cold,,,im not sure what the deal is,but you hear nothing on BD case anymore,,,,i wish somehow the family would speak out,we the public cant to much get involed (as in talking to LE ) they wont give out info,,im scared that maybe ** (parents was lied to) due no word or update on those (3-4 POI'S) but we dont no what all LE told them,but this crazy its over a year now someone has to know something,,,,i know its hard to keep bd thread going if no new,news,but seems WS only one keeping up,keeping BD bumping,,,few other broads has closed till new updates,seems BD be a Cold Case :-( i wish there was more we could do? i never heard back from 2 newspapers i contacted,so seems no one wants talk,,but lets keep BD up and keep faith and prayers,going,,that soon LE will break new news,,
sending up vibres for BD and lots of faith ;;;

BBM - my thoughts exactly. I'm not all that surprised there are no posters/signs on OB and that vacationers there are unaware there is an unsolved missing persons case in MB so as not to effect the tourists' dollars. I know that sounds cynical, but it seems like so much these days comes down to the almighty dollar. JMHO.

BBM - my thoughts exactly. I'm not all that surprised there are no posters/signs on OB and that vacationers there are unaware there is an unsolved missing persons case in MB so as not to effect the tourists' dollars. I know that sounds cynical, but it seems like so much these days comes down to the almighty dollar. JMHO.

You know, for once im have to agree, i dont recall (could be and i just dont recall it) anyone (as young as BD) ever going missing from MB area, specially like bd case, and i did get up set when ppl put le down (due i was once with Gtown cop) but now i feel MB is all $, can not understand why LE go world wide tell everyone they have 3-4 POI and that BD was dead,that was just flat out COLD!!! and i cant understand why they tell that then just hush hush on her case,,,,,i read news article that DD said she talked to LE-MB they had no new leads (this was last week) i do know we have had our session for murder,rape type courts last two weeks, so im at odds on if there was or is any poi :-( but lets just all try show faith and send postive vibes to BD,,maybe the almighty one (God) can put note in our LE heads to get busy,,,,,never give up on hope!!! thats all Drexel family has,,,,

Good morning everyone and Brittanee. It looks like June didn't see any answers. Tomorrow is a whole new month. Better luck for July.

m_77c2256ea1204a1555c28e904cd48d07.jpg

You know, for once im have to agree, i dont recall (could be and i just dont recall it) anyone (as young as BD) ever going missing from MB area, specially like bd case, and i did get up set when ppl put le down (due i was once with Gtown cop) but now i feel MB is all $, can not understand why LE go world wide tell everyone they have 3-4 POI and that BD was dead,that was just flat out COLD!!! and i cant understand why they tell that then just hush hush on her case,,,,,i read news article that DD said she talked to LE-MB they had no new leads (this was last week) i do know we have had our session for murder,rape type courts last two weeks, so im at odds on if there was or is any poi :-( but lets just all try show faith and send postive vibes to BD,,maybe the almighty one (God) can put note in our LE heads to get busy,,,,,never give up on hope!!! thats all Drexel family has,,,,

They were hoping that someone from the inner circle of the suspects would come forward but they have not.

If they have gone this long without saying anything I doubt they will now. Unless they get into some other trouble and want to make a deal. I hope whoever is responsible for BD's disappearance and possible death doesn't have a moment's peace.

Gosh, you know -- I am deeply concerned about the lack of posters about Brit, and, knowing there is an abductor and probably murderer(s) on the loose.

This is message to the police officials of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina -- until you find who the monster(s) is/are who abducted this young woman, there is no way my family, friends or I will ever return to your town.

The same way we've written off Aruba for the travesty of justice known as Natalee Holloway, I will not spend one red cent nor endorse Myrtle Beach for anything.

What happened to putting public safety first? Oh, that's right -- money always trumps people = fail.

Hi Everyone!!

It's been a heck of a week! I had planned to spend the entire week in Myrtle Beach, but due to a variety of events, I've just returned home far earlier than expected. First, to those of you who I said I would contact, I am TERRIBLY sorry. My telephone was stolen from my luggage within 10 minutes of me arriving in MB. And that's pretty much how the entire vacation went...lol. As those of you down there know, it's been raining and storming a lot at night. My tent leaked, my child was petrified by the storming, blah blah blah....so, I'm SO VERY SORRY for not getting in touch with you!

That said, I did get to drive down to Georgetown and up to BWR. I was determined to do that--even if everything else fell through. So, what follows are just my notes and thoughts about what I saw. This is my first time to the specific locations...though I've been to both MB and Georgetown hundreds of times. All that follows are opinions, not facts!! Sorry for the Very Long Post!!
I started off at BWR. I believe the best location for Brittanee to be taken would be from the parking lot (not garage). The entire parking lot is surrounded by parking garages, and at night there isn't much lighting. My second choice would be the public beach access parking lot located just north of the hotel. It is also inadequately lighted, but I think the spot is FAR more visible to numerous hotels and other beachgoers. Backing into the BWR parking lot....in a spot near the road....would make it simple to put Brittanee in the vehicle, pull out, and be gone in a matter of seconds without anyone seeing. In fact, the only person who has a view of that lot is the desk person for the BWR....and I doubt seriously that person was watching the parking lot.
Anyway, I then went to Georgetown straight from BWR. It was DEAD....very little traffic after Murrells Inlet. The second I made it to the center of Georgetown, there was Brittanee's picture!! I knew y'all had said there was a billboard, but MAN was it great to see her there!! What an awesome location!! I can't believe that our 3 POI's have to drive past that huge, beautiful picture of Brittanee every time they go to town! It just made me SO HAPPY to see her there!
At Georgetown, I took Hwy 17 Alt, that leads to Andrews, SC. It was even more deserted, and seems a poor area. I went this way based on the one report of the cell phone pinging in Williamsburg Co. I also went this way knowing it's a back way to Powell Rd. Through the Sampit Community, it was pretty sad. Not dangerous looking as much as sad....very poor area. They have a great, new looking community playground, but the houses show a different story. On Powell Rd, we passed a community health center and, in an ironic twist, the Community Watch center is located here as well....just a few miles from where LE is looking for Brittanee's body. The supposed 'youth center' is located on Powell Rd as well....or that's what the hand spray painted sign said. It was a mobile home....and didn't look anything at all like a youth center to me...but based on the area, I honestly can't say for sure either way. This is a very poor area.
Then, suddenly, the houses start getting bigger and nicer, the yards look cleaner....nothing majestic....it just goes from delapadated houses and dirty mobile homes to small brick houses, neat yards, landscaping, etc.
I turned down Corner Loop Rd. This is an odd area to describe. Some houses are older and in bad shape....while others are quite nice and new looking. What I noticed the entire time was that there is a TON of land....land and trees everywhere....and a lot of space between most of the houses. Finally, I passed a beautiful wooden home with it's own little pond, and I suddenly noticed a lot of no trespassing signs. On trees, on these people's fence. Also, there were several no dumping signs. Who is dumping stuff back here? And who is trespassing? It's not an area someone could easily find...unless they'd been there before.
Anyway, I pass the house, and I see a small bridge. Suddenly I am just alarmed....I just feel shaken for some reason. I'm not psychic or anything..so please don't take this as anything more than a feeling! As I said, my GPS didn't register ANY streets on this road, so I was relying on really old memories from our last thread to find what I was looking for. I stopped the car at the bridge and just sat there. I said that this feels right...and I still believe that it does. Not the bridge itself, but that particular area. We drove just 50 yards further, and suddenly there is Belladonna Ct. How weird!! I honestly didn't know it was there...I wasn't sure how to get there...just searching randomly...but my gut feelings led me to the place LE was photographed searching back in January. Anyway, this is just a really beautiful, but creepy area. There are also clear signs that people dump stuff or party in those woods....bottles, wrappers, cans, etc. LE searched the lake side of Corner Loop Rd. I was more drawn to the other side.....which is more swampy and appears to be more easily accessable. The side searched by LE is THICK with branches. Anyway Belladonna Ct is, as Mlatta mentioned, a new community and has just a few beautiful new homes. I wonder if these families have any idea about Brittanee's case....if anyone on Corner Loop knows the case and knows they are looking for Brittanee in their backyard.
I left Corner Loop and headed to US HWY 17, then down towards Seven Mile Rd. I saw Brittanee's smiling face on Powell Rd and again at the entrance to Seven Mile Rd. Yay! I pulled onto Seven Mile Rd and wasn't aware it was a dirt rd. It's been raining so hard that I was scared to go down it....as I pulled out, another vehicle pulled in...an old caravan....and they stared at us in a very threatening way. I decided it wasn't safe, and made my way back home. I'll have to make that trip with a loaded weapon....not just a pocket knife.
When I passed back by the wooden house on Corner Loop Rd, I saw their garage door open and noticed a van...like a travel van with the spare wheel mounted to the back. It's the first time I've thought about it...but I think that is the most likely scenario for taking Brittanee. I don't think they could have gotten her into a trunk on Ocean Blvd without a LOT of force or knocking her out. I don't think these people are likely to have had access to Chloroform and no other drug would immediately knock you out. So, either they hit her with something and put her in the floorboard/trunk, or she was somewhere that couldn't be seen by other drivers...like the back of a van. If rape was the motive, then one could drive while the other two were in the back with her. I don't think they wanted Brittanee to be dead or passed out...yet. I think they needed/wanted her to be awake at first. If that's the case, then they would need a vehicle that would hide Brittanee....so she couldn't be seen by other drivers for the hour ride back to Georgetown. I also wondered why Brittanee, why BWR? I think this was random...that she was there at the wrong time and place...and that they chose this location because it's the first public beach access point in Myrtle Beach....and, thus, was likely to have more foot traffic. I do still wonder if they intended upon kidnap and rape...or if she said or did something to tick them off....rejected them? laughed at them? Flirted with them and then turned them down?
Sorry for my rambling.....hope something in here is helpful...as I am REALLY tired of no news on this case!

The following 2 quotes (2 seperate posts) were posted over on Kyron's thread by Butterfly1978...and it got me to thinking why the POI's were not named in BD's case...

6.30.2010 Levi Page covers Kyron 8:00PMCT 6:00PMPST - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"Pat says that they dont call people a POI or suspect because they fear lawsuits.
Mentioning the sentinial park bomber as why they rarely call someone a POI anymore, "

"Thinks its good that they dont name a POI because people tend to focus on that one person and sometimes they can get it wrong. It also gives the defense an upper hand if they name the wrong POI"

This leads me to believe that LE can't name the POI's in BD's case...just in case they have this all wrong...

The following 2 quotes (2 seperate posts) were posted over on Kyron's thread by Butterfly1978...and it got me to thinking why the POI's were not named in BD's case...

6.30.2010 Levi Page covers Kyron 8:00PMCT 6:00PMPST - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"Pat says that they dont call people a POI or suspect because they fear lawsuits.
Mentioning the sentinial park bomber as why they rarely call someone a POI anymore, "

"Thinks its good that they dont name a POI because people tend to focus on that one person and sometimes they can get it wrong. It also gives the defense an upper hand if they name the wrong POI"

This leads me to believe that LE can't name the POI's in BD's case...just in case they have this all wrong...

Officially, "person of interest" means..well, nothing. No one has ever formally defined it — not police, not prosecutors, not journalists. The terms "accused," "allege," "arrest" and "indict" all are dealt with in the Associated Press Stylebook, but there is no listing for "person of interest." Similarly, the U.S. Attorneys' Manual — the official guide to federal criminal prosecution — uses the terms "suspect," "subject," "target" and "material witness," but "person of interest" gets no mention. By using the term person of interest it makes it harder for media and reporters to start writing stories on people since they're simply "persons of interest."

Police are trained to use the POI term. A POI can be as vague as someone police would simply like to ask a few questions, or it could be a lot more.

They are not naming the POI's in Brittanee's case for a completely different reason that only few know of. Remember, they didn't hesitate to name Peter with almost nothing on him.

They did name PB as the POI at one time...but hastily retracted that designation.

They did name PB as the POI at one time...but hastily retracted that designation.

They just later dismissed him as a POI, after further investigation. That's what a POI is, someone their interested in. Like I said they had nothing on him and named him. These guys "know what happened to her" as the police put it but have not been named in any capacity. There is a big difference in stirring the pot with Peter and stirring the pot with these guys.

Hi Everyone!!

It's been a heck of a week! I had planned to spend the entire week in Myrtle Beach, but due to a variety of events, I've just returned home far earlier than expected. First, to those of you who I said I would contact, I am TERRIBLY sorry. My telephone was stolen from my luggage within 10 minutes of me arriving in MB. And that's pretty much how the entire vacation went...lol. As those of you down there know, it's been raining and storming a lot at night. My tent leaked, my child was petrified by the storming, blah blah blah....so, I'm SO VERY SORRY for not getting in touch with you!

That said, I did get to drive down to Georgetown and up to BWR. I was determined to do that--even if everything else fell through. So, what follows are just my notes and thoughts about what I saw. This is my first time to the specific locations...though I've been to both MB and Georgetown hundreds of times. All that follows are opinions, not facts!! Sorry for the Very Long Post!!
I started off at BWR. I believe the best location for Brittanee to be taken would be from the parking lot (not garage). The entire parking lot is surrounded by parking garages, and at night there isn't much lighting. My second choice would be the public beach access parking lot located just north of the hotel. It is also inadequately lighted, but I think the spot is FAR more visible to numerous hotels and other beachgoers. Backing into the BWR parking lot....in a spot near the road....would make it simple to put Brittanee in the vehicle, pull out, and be gone in a matter of seconds without anyone seeing. In fact, the only person who has a view of that lot is the desk person for the BWR....and I doubt seriously that person was watching the parking lot.
Anyway, I then went to Georgetown straight from BWR. It was DEAD....very little traffic after Murrells Inlet. The second I made it to the center of Georgetown, there was Brittanee's picture!! I knew y'all had said there was a billboard, but MAN was it great to see her there!! What an awesome location!! I can't believe that our 3 POI's have to drive past that huge, beautiful picture of Brittanee every time they go to town! It just made me SO HAPPY to see her there!
At Georgetown, I took Hwy 17 Alt, that leads to Andrews, SC. It was even more deserted, and seems a poor area. I went this way based on the one report of the cell phone pinging in Williamsburg Co. I also went this way knowing it's a back way to Powell Rd. Through the Sampit Community, it was pretty sad. Not dangerous looking as much as sad....very poor area. They have a great, new looking community playground, but the houses show a different story. On Powell Rd, we passed a community health center and, in an ironic twist, the Community Watch center is located here as well....just a few miles from where LE is looking for Brittanee's body. The supposed 'youth center' is located on Powell Rd as well....or that's what the hand spray painted sign said. It was a mobile home....and didn't look anything at all like a youth center to me...but based on the area, I honestly can't say for sure either way. This is a very poor area.
Then, suddenly, the houses start getting bigger and nicer, the yards look cleaner....nothing majestic....it just goes from delapadated houses and dirty mobile homes to small brick houses, neat yards, landscaping, etc.
I turned down Corner Loop Rd. This is an odd area to describe. Some houses are older and in bad shape....while others are quite nice and new looking. What I noticed the entire time was that there is a TON of land....land and trees everywhere....and a lot of space between most of the houses. Finally, I passed a beautiful wooden home with it's own little pond, and I suddenly noticed a lot of no trespassing signs. On trees, on these people's fence. Also, there were several no dumping signs. Who is dumping stuff back here? And who is trespassing? It's not an area someone could easily find...unless they'd been there before.
Anyway, I pass the house, and I see a small bridge. Suddenly I am just alarmed....I just feel shaken for some reason. I'm not psychic or anything..so please don't take this as anything more than a feeling! As I said, my GPS didn't register ANY streets on this road, so I was relying on really old memories from our last thread to find what I was looking for. I stopped the car at the bridge and just sat there. I said that this feels right...and I still believe that it does. Not the bridge itself, but that particular area. We drove just 50 yards further, and suddenly there is Belladonna Ct. How weird!! I honestly didn't know it was there...I wasn't sure how to get there...just searching randomly...but my gut feelings led me to the place LE was photographed searching back in January. Anyway, this is just a really beautiful, but creepy area. There are also clear signs that people dump stuff or party in those woods....bottles, wrappers, cans, etc. LE searched the lake side of Corner Loop Rd. I was more drawn to the other side.....which is more swampy and appears to be more easily accessable. The side searched by LE is THICK with branches. Anyway Belladonna Ct is, as Mlatta mentioned, a new community and has just a few beautiful new homes. I wonder if these families have any idea about Brittanee's case....if anyone on Corner Loop knows the case and knows they are looking for Brittanee in their backyard.
I left Corner Loop and headed to US HWY 17, then down towards Seven Mile Rd. I saw Brittanee's smiling face on Powell Rd and again at the entrance to Seven Mile Rd. Yay! I pulled onto Seven Mile Rd and wasn't aware it was a dirt rd. It's been raining so hard that I was scared to go down it....as I pulled out, another vehicle pulled in...an old caravan....and they stared at us in a very threatening way. I decided it wasn't safe, and made my way back home. I'll have to make that trip with a loaded weapon....not just a pocket knife.
When I passed back by the wooden house on Corner Loop Rd, I saw their garage door open and noticed a van...like a travel van with the spare wheel mounted to the back. It's the first time I've thought about it...but I think that is the most likely scenario for taking Brittanee. I don't think they could have gotten her into a trunk on Ocean Blvd without a LOT of force or knocking her out. I don't think these people are likely to have had access to Chloroform and no other drug would immediately knock you out. So, either they hit her with something and put her in the floorboard/trunk, or she was somewhere that couldn't be seen by other drivers...like the back of a van. If rape was the motive, then one could drive while the other two were in the back with her. I don't think they wanted Brittanee to be dead or passed out...yet. I think they needed/wanted her to be awake at first. If that's the case, then they would need a vehicle that would hide Brittanee....so she couldn't be seen by other drivers for the hour ride back to Georgetown. I also wondered why Brittanee, why BWR? I think this was random...that she was there at the wrong time and place...and that they chose this location because it's the first public beach access point in Myrtle Beach....and, thus, was likely to have more foot traffic. I do still wonder if they intended upon kidnap and rape...or if she said or did something to tick them off....rejected them? laughed at them? Flirted with them and then turned them down?
Sorry for my rambling.....hope something in here is helpful...as I am REALLY tired of no news on this case!

Krista, Thank you for your bravery in going to the area and for your descripitons of what you saw. I am sorry your camping vaca was turrible but you did good girl!

I am interested in the vans that you saw. Can you elaborate a little more? Colors, make and models etc.?

Thanks so much for doing this, krista. You should be a professional writer if you already aren't! Your descriptive narrative sure painted the picture for me!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member