Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:praying: Prayers for Briittanee today

We are all thinking about you today. Hoping for justice.

Since I don't have a computer at home anymore I thought I'd check one more time before leaving work to see if there was any news for Britt.

Still hoping and praying for you sweet girl.

Well, today is supposed to be the day of the ST hearing. I have done every search of the news in that general area and came up with nothing so far. I sure hope we hear something today or tonight on the 6 p.m. news? If he is guilty, I hope they lock the door and throw away the key.

Bumping For Britt!!!
Had really hoped we heard any news on ST hearing today but there no word out not even sure they heard his case, i figured by now one of news stations would of had statement,,but down here (SC) no one is talking :-(((((

Bumping for Brittanee today. I will be gone for about 5 days but will try my best to get to a computer and at least check and see if there is any news. Hoping and praying we get something soon on this "hearing" for ST.

Bumping for Brittanee today. I will be gone for about 5 days but will try my best to get to a computer and at least check and see if there is any news. Hoping and praying we get something soon on this "hearing" for ST.

Good morning!
Have a safe trip, Strawberry. I too hope we get some news soon on the hearing. Does anyone know if MB has a court site where this type of info is posted?

TIA

Bumping for Brittanee!

wm

Good morning!
Have a safe trip, Strawberry. I too hope we get some news soon on the hearing. Does anyone know if MB has a court site where this type of info is posted?

TIA

Bumping for Brittanee!

wm

yes they have a site but as of this morning they dont have st listed yet says no st found? but it may take courts few days to list them,,

http://www.horrycounty.org/SCJDWEB/publicindex/PISearch.aspx?CourtType=G

iam wrong at 8AM there was not list on him but now it is listed!!

If im reading his case file right, it says case is still pending? so im not sure what or if they had his hearing yet, newspsper stated he have a hearing on Sept 3,2010 sooooo i cant tell what happen!!!

If im reading his case file right, it says case is still pending? so im not sure what or if they had his hearing yet, newspsper stated he have a hearing on Sept 3,2010 sooooo i cant tell what happen!!!

Thank you RoseC! I am thinking that perhaps the info is delayed in being posted due to concerns about Earl and the Labor day weekend. Can you please check again on Tues. or Wed of next week? I appreciate all of your contributions. Actually, I don't know what we'd do here without you and your knowledge of the area. Thanks so much!

wm

I assume the court date went as scheduled and the news just hasn't been released yet. Hmm Please let there be some good news in this.

Im Thinking, that hearing went as set (sept3) and that the online court records just hasnt been updated yet and i know courts,etc will be closed on Monday but i will keep checking and keep all informed!!!

Hope everyone has safe weekend Labor Day

Bumping for ***BRITT****

Hello from beautiful and peaceful VA Beach. Using son-in-law's computer so making short here. Hope the hearing did go as scheduled and we hear some kind of news. I just was sure something will come out more than just RM's attempted kidnapping. Will check back in once more before we head home on Sept 8.

Keeping BD, WSer's, and all victims and families in my thoughts this week.

Hi Everyone. Hope your Labor Day weekends are long and filled with family and friends. I was just thinking about how great it is to watch my kids run around in the yard, to be together with my family, my friends, for cookouts and just a relaxing good time. How in the world do you go on as usual when your child is missing...when your sister isn't there? How is there ever any true joy or relaxation knowing that Brittanee isn't there, that she SHOULD be there, and that they have no idea where she is or who took her. The unimaginable fear, panic, and pain.....I'm just praying so much for the Drexel family.

On a similar note: Sometimes it gets quiet in here and with the media. Nothing is happening, no one is posting, no news is being given. It's frustrating and infuriating!! I've searched and searched, but there is no new news. There is no media story.....but I'm still waiting, praying, and hoping people don't give up on or forget about Brittanee. I plugged her name into a facebook search looking for the missing page. To my surprise, there are dozens of people STILL posting about Brittanee. Posting on their own websites, on missing person sites.....asking the public to remember Brittanee, talking about their own experiences with Brittanee, reposting news articles on their own proflie pages. Sometimes I worry that, outside of the family, we are the only ones still seeking answers about Brittanee. It's so heartwarming and inspiring to see that so many others are just as interested in bringing Brittanee home and bringing her kidnappers to justice!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/search/?flt=1&q=brittanee drexel&gl=1&lo=en_US

I haven't been able to use my home computer until today. I was worried that something might happen while I was "out". I wish SOMETHING would happen.

Strawberry Fields, glad you're enjoying this beautiful weather in VA. :0)

Good Morning Britt.

Good morning sleuths! I hope you all have had a nice long Labor Day weekend.

Maybe this week we will hear some news on Britt's case.

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member