Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are still looking for the van (this was today)

10-088948 9/8/2010 02:16AM 3000 S OCEAN BL BLD A SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE BLUE VAN WITH A WINDOW MISSING PARKED IN THE BACK
PLOT OF THE RESORT. MEET THE SECURITY OUT FRONT OF THE HOTEL;
UNOCCUPPIED AT THIS TIME SC EIB262

10-088948 9/8/2010 02:16AM 3000 S OCEAN BL BLD A SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE BLUE VAN WITH A WINDOW MISSING PARKED IN THE BACK

It would be awesome if they could find it, but I doubt they will. I am sure the owner has disposed of it somehow. Nobody would be crazy enough to park it on their property now or drive it around.

Very cute WM! Yes "they" do let me out once or twice every few years or so! I do wonder if any of our fellow WSer's may have tried to say something to a jogger if they saw them in a situation like this? It really bothered me that I did not say or do anything. Of course we cannot police the world, but perhaps I should have tried to say something like "please be careful"? or "Not trying to be a pest, but you perhaps would be safer in a more populated area or if you had a jogging buddy?" She may have had a cell phone and hit 911 on it but at least I would have done something?

Strawberry I went through the exact same self-doubt when we were in MB recently and I wanted to say something to the petite blonde (in bikini) in the elevator by herself. I stopped myself because I didn't want to scare her of me (and my kids were with me and I didn't want to freak them out)...People are so defensive about comments and suggestions and until something happens to them it's usually met with "I do this all the time...I have never had a problem"; or MYOB! When I get the chance I try to strike up a conversation and then get to it but in these quick passings it's really a hard thing to bring up. But as I said, I still have doubts about how I could have handled it (luckily didn't hear anything about recent abductions there or I would have been beside myself)...

This is good to hear!

Bumps for Britt!

wm

I saw a commerical for the show "Disappeared" this morning and they will be having a show on Brittanee in the new season, which begins in October.

I saw a commerical for the show "Disappeared" this morning and they will be having a show on Brittanee in the new season, which begins in October.

:wave: TY Cluciano63

Just saw the commercial on ID channel (Investigation Discovery channel). New Season starting Oct 4th at 10pm (EST). It shows Tara's Grinstead case, John Glasgow, Kristi Cornwell will be shown also. Maybe more....

This is great news because they show it over and over again for months.

Maybe this is what they needed......

This is rather "old news" but I found this article regarding a "credible tip" regarding the search for Crystal Soles who also went missing in SC. I noticed the article came out in December 2009. It mentions Monica Caison from CUE as saying they have received this "credible tip". So it makes me wonder if the "credible" tip they received included the same tip that prompted some renewed interest and searching for BD around that same time period. If this has been previously posted/discussed, sorry for the duplication.
http://www2.scnow.com/news/2009/dec/18/credible_tip_renews_search_for_andrews_missing_wom-ar-372789/

This is rather "old news" but I found this article regarding a "credible tip" regarding the search for Crystal Soles who also went missing in SC. I noticed the article came out in December 2009. It mentions Monica Caison from CUE as saying they have received this "credible tip". So it makes me wonder if the "credible" tip they received included the same tip that prompted some renewed interest and searching for BD around that same time period. If this has been previously posted/discussed, sorry for the duplication.
http://www2.scnow.com/news/2009/dec/18/credible_tip_renews_search_for_andrews_missing_wom-ar-372789/

Hi Strawberry,
i know about tip in CS case that was land over in (Kingstree) Williamsburg county, but it was a false tip our local law search but found nothing, im friends with CS mom, and i truly do not feel cs case is connected with BD, theres alot more to CS case that public dont no of,and CUE did remembrance for CS few years back in Andrews,,,most of cs case involes drugs etc,,,,sad but true,,,,,

Hi Strawberry,
i know about tip in CS case that was land over in (Kingstree) Williamsburg county, but it was a false tip our local law search but found nothing, im friends with CS mom, and i truly do not feel cs case is connected with BD, theres alot more to CS case that public dont no of,and CUE did remembrance for CS few years back in Andrews,,,most of cs case involes drugs etc,,,,sad but true,,,,,

Thank you Rose,
It is sad to think of the rollercoaster all of these families must be on when tips come in and don't pan out. There seems to not be as much info out about CS as there is about BD or maybe I just have not researched it as much. It has been a few years for CS though.

Thanks again. You are doing such a great job keeping us up to date on the local news comings and goings down there. I really appreciate that you take time to scout around and find out whatever you can and share it here with us.

Thank you Rose,
It is sad to think of the rollercoaster all of these families must be on when tips come in and don't pan out. There seems to not be as much info out about CS as there is about BD or maybe I just have not researched it as much. It has been a few years for CS though.

Thanks again. You are doing such a great job keeping us up to date on the local news comings and goings down there. I really appreciate that you take time to scout around and find out whatever you can and share it here with us.

Its sad on CS case, i feel for her mom and son, but sometimes people have help thereself and not put there self in dangers places etc, my only wish was they (her family) would put her away for help and she may of been here today,but long story and im not gona put that familys biz in news, i pray for them every day,we our area we still try to her S mom and its sad,,,,at one point cs SS # was being used in NY but it went cold,the family poor so that means no lawyer not much news attention on cs it was for few months but went cold,i do thank CUE for stepping in and helping this family,,,,

Nothing new after work today :( Another week gone with no answers :( Have a good Friday evening all.

Bumping for Brittanee. Where are you little sweet girl? We want to see you go home to your loved ones very soon.

Good morning Brittanee!

Good morning Sleuths!

It is Saturday, Sept 11, 2010. We are one day closer to answers of Brittanee's whereabouts. Every day, we are one day closer. Some day, we will find you, sweetheart....

wm

so are we to believe that the hearing for ST never took place last Friday? UGH. I want answers about the attempted abductions that keeping popping up around MB and I want to find Brittanee damnit!!!!!!

Someone knows something and I am getting really antsy pantsy for that information to come out. The Drexel's, the Harrington's...neither family can take much more! Sorry for the rant.

Rose or other locals did anyone hear about this attempted abduction:

10-089393 9/9/2010 04:45PM 1322 CELEBRITY CR ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING, EMPLOYEE SAW W/F BEING ATTACKED AND HELD DOWN
IN CAR IN PARKING LOT. GIRL MANAGED TO GET OUT OF VEH. ATTACKER TOOK
OFF. VICTIM IS IN PARKING LOT. MEET COMP IN PARKING LOT WITH VICTIM.
SUSPECT IS W/M W/GUT, SHORT DARK HAIR W/LITTLE GRAY, APPROX 40 YOA. CAR
IS GOLD CHEVY, SUSP SAID HE LIVED ONE HOUR FROM MB IN NC, HAD SILVER
WEDDING BAND. DIDN'T APPEAR TALL TO VIC . SUSPECT PICKED UP VIC ON 23RD
AVE BY WACHOVIA BANK.

10-089509 9/9/2010 10:00PM AMB BE ON THE LOOK OUT GOLD CHEVY WAS BACK IN THE PARKING LOT AT
BOARDWAY AT THE BEACH SECRUITY BELEIVES THIS WAS THE VEH FROM THE
ATTACK FROM EARLIER THE CAR WAS ON 21ST AVE NORTH IT SPEED OUT OF THE
PARKING LOT WHEN SECRUITY NOTICED IT W/ M DRIVING

10-089519 9/9/2010 10:39PM 1320 CELEBRITY CR SECTY FOLLOW UP TO THE ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION THAT HAPPENED TODAY. SECURITY
THINKS THEY HAVE LOCATED THE VEHICLE IN PLOT 14 BY THE INFLATABLES.
GOLD CHEVY COBALT VA XRC 7632. SECURITY IS ON SCENE. UNOCCUPIED
VEHICLE BUT SEC THINKS THE SUBJ IS AT THE LOCATION

Wow, thanks for posting that. It's horrible that they're are so many attempted kidnappings at MB. I hope they catch this guy. Who knows, maybe he will lead to Britt.

Rose or other locals did anyone hear about this attempted abduction:

10-089393 9/9/2010 04:45PM 1322 CELEBRITY CR ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING, EMPLOYEE SAW W/F BEING ATTACKED AND HELD DOWN
IN CAR IN PARKING LOT. GIRL MANAGED TO GET OUT OF VEH. ATTACKER TOOK
OFF. VICTIM IS IN PARKING LOT. MEET COMP IN PARKING LOT WITH VICTIM.
SUSPECT IS W/M W/GUT, SHORT DARK HAIR W/LITTLE GRAY, APPROX 40 YOA. CAR
IS GOLD CHEVY, SUSP SAID HE LIVED ONE HOUR FROM MB IN NC, HAD SILVER
WEDDING BAND. DIDN'T APPEAR TALL TO VIC . SUSPECT PICKED UP VIC ON 23RD
AVE BY WACHOVIA BANK.

10-089509 9/9/2010 10:00PM AMB BE ON THE LOOK OUT GOLD CHEVY WAS BACK IN THE PARKING LOT AT
BOARDWAY AT THE BEACH SECRUITY BELEIVES THIS WAS THE VEH FROM THE
ATTACK FROM EARLIER THE CAR WAS ON 21ST AVE NORTH IT SPEED OUT OF THE
PARKING LOT WHEN SECRUITY NOTICED IT W/ M DRIVING

10-089519 9/9/2010 10:39PM 1320 CELEBRITY CR SECTY FOLLOW UP TO THE ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION THAT HAPPENED TODAY. SECURITY
THINKS THEY HAVE LOCATED THE VEHICLE IN PLOT 14 BY THE INFLATABLES.
GOLD CHEVY COBALT VA XRC 7632. SECURITY IS ON SCENE. UNOCCUPIED
VEHICLE BUT SEC THINKS THE SUBJ IS AT THE LOCATION

No we havnt heard anything about that, and i check all our local newspapers but i do not see any news for it,,most times if police get these types calls and they go and check it out if dont pan out news never hits streets etc so im not sure if it was real news story or any details etc,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway