Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyrecat, I am so glad your teen has returned. ((((Bless you!))))

Now, if Brittanee would just return home safe and sound. I know that is improbable but I can wish.

I agree that she probably is trying to reach out to someone so she can be found. I watched 'The Lovely Bones' last weekend. I cried and thought of our Brittanee.....

MOO

wm

Good night.

Attachments

• britt23.jpg
    britt23.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 22
Wow, there are so many twists and turns to this story that it's difficult to know what's really going on. I'm hoping that another possible reason ST's charges were dropped may be because he can help the police catch a bigger fish, and the lesser charges would detract focus away from Brittanee's case. I really hope her family get justice and closure soon, this up and down roller coaster ride has been going on for way too long now.

Wow, there are so many twists and turns to this story that it's difficult to know what's really going on. I'm hoping that another possible reason ST's charges were dropped may be because he can help the police catch a bigger fish, and the lesser charges would detract focus away from Brittanee's case. I really hope her family get justice and closure soon, this up and down roller coaster ride has been going on for way too long now.

St was released from all charges due his lawyers proved he was 40 miles away from MB when the girl from outer state accused him,ST was not in MB that day,at least thats what his lawyers,and MBPD has stated in newspapers!!!,i truly dont no how RM girl picked his photo out of lineup????? i guess now its back to square one!!!! so so sad for Drexel family!!
Keep them in your prayers,etc that somehow BD will be found and return back to her family,,,
**** Bumping For you**Britt**

May be a stupid question but does ST have a relative that looks a lot like him? That might account for the young lady picking him out of a lineup. I'm sure she was scared when it happened and maybe didn't notice some of the finer details of the person's face, etc.

May be a stupid question but does ST have a relative that looks a lot like him? That might account for the young lady picking him out of a lineup. I'm sure she was scared when it happened and maybe didn't notice some of the finer details of the person's face, etc.

Lizzy no ones even sure rm story is true anymore, its screwd up mess to me,,he has brothers one is already in jail, the others dont look like st skinner no bread and hair diff,,but anything possible now,,,,

There are so many possibilities here. Thought we were really onto something with this "alleged kidnapping victim" picking ST out of the photo lineup. I have to wonder what the other pictures look like that she was shown. There is a video from approximately when this "alleged kidnapping attempt" happened and this girl,, RM, is talking at her home and says "you won't believe what they have uncovered" or something like that.

This is a wild and crazy thought, but could this whole RM thing be an attempt to flush out the perps who took BD? Maybe they did think ST was involved and sort of planned this whole thing and she was sort of "directed" towards choosing ST out of the pictures in hopes they could get hold of him and he would start talking deals in BD's case????

Again, maybe I'm watching too many old "Matlock" episodes. LOL. Just sayin'.

There are so many possibilities here. Thought we were really onto something with this "alleged kidnapping victim" picking ST out of the photo lineup. I have to wonder what the other pictures look like that she was shown. There is a video from approximately when this "alleged kidnapping attempt" happened and this girl,, RM, is talking at her home and says "you won't believe what they have uncovered" or something like that.

This is a wild and crazy thought, but could this whole RM thing be an attempt to flush out the perps who took BD? Maybe they did think ST was involved and sort of planned this whole thing and she was sort of "directed" towards choosing ST out of the pictures in hopes they could get hold of him and he would start talking deals in BD's case????

Anything is possible at this point, I think. Something is amiss somewhere but I can't quite put my finger on it just yet.

:waitasec:

I had thought the same thing. It just seemed to "perfect" that this would happen to this young lady, she be able to get away, identify the perp, he's arrested...

Also I have to wonder how did LE decide which pictures to show RM in the "line-up" that she supposedly was able to pick out ST. And isn't it quite astonishing, to say the least, that one of the pictures just happened to be one of the guys she said attempted to abduct her. What a stroke of luck that was. If ST was not in the group of pictures she was shown, would she have chosen someone else, or just said "I don't see any of the guys who attempted to abduct me in any of these photos?" Perhaps in this type of situation some people might feel compelled to choose someone. Were they all the POI they have been talking about now for such a long time regarding BD's disappearance? Why are they still keeping quiet about this vehicle found on ST's property? I do not know what to think about RM's story now. I have wavered back and forth on it. I would absolutely hate myself if I were to accuse someone like her of not being truthful and then find out she had suffered this severely traumatic, life-altering event, especially since her poor mother apparently suffered a heart attack on the way back from Myrtle Beach following all of this trauma surrounding this "attempted abduction" that happened to her daughter. Again, not accusing this poor girl of being dishonest, but just saying how odd the whoe thing appears when you consider all of the "known facts". I am sure there are so many facts we do not know though.

One more thing in my little rant here. How scary is it that this girl or any girl for that matter, could have an "alleged incident" like this and be shown photographs of "people" and choose one and then police arrest him. I guess there was some sort of "probable cause" that we do not know about that LE felt justified to arrest ST?

Sure do wish it ended up with some kind of leads to Brittanee Marie Drexel's disappearance and justice.

Also I have to wonder how did LE decide which pictures to show RM in the "line-up" that she supposedly was able to pick out ST. And isn't it quite astonishing, to say the least, that one of the pictures just happened to be one of the guys she said attempted to abduct her. What a stroke of luck that was. If ST was not in the group of pictures she was shown, would she have chosen someone else, or just said "I don't see any of the guys who attempted to abduct me in any of these photos?" Perhaps in this type of situation some people might feel compelled to choose someone. Were they all the POI they have been talking about now for such a long time regarding BD's disappearance? Why are they still keeping quiet about this vehicle found on ST's property? I do not know what to think about RM's story now. I have wavered back and forth on it. I would absolutely hate myself if I were to accuse someone like her of not being truthful and then find out she had suffered this severely traumatic, life-altering event, especially since her poor mother apparently suffered a heart attack on the way back from Myrtle Beach following all of this trauma surrounding this "attempted abduction" that happened to her daughter. Again, not accusing this poor girl of being dishonest, but just saying how odd the whoe thing appears when you consider all of the "known facts". I am sure there are so many facts we do not know though.

One more thing in my little rant here. How scary is it that this girl or any girl for that matter, could have an "alleged incident" like this and be shown photographs of "people" and choose one and then police arrest him. I guess there was some sort of "probable cause" that we do not know about that LE felt justified to arrest ST?

Sure do wish it ended up with some kind of leads to Brittanee Marie Drexel's disappearance and justice.

Hi Strawberry! I wonder if there is a blue van with rust spots which is registered to ST. Is there a way to check vehicle tax records in SC to determine if such vehicle is registered to ST or pack member? I also am curious about how many photos RM reviewed in the lineup. Was it a 'scrapbook' of many mug shots, or were photos chosen by LE for her to view?

In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter to me if ST was a case of mistaken identity in RM's case. She had to be under duress during the attack. I am glad she is ok and survived. However, this development at the very least forced LE's hand in revealing ST and minions as POI's in Brittanee's case.

I hope LE is watching every move these POI's make!

Where are ya, Britt? Justice is looming! MOO

wm

It's a new week! May this week bring forth answers for Brittanee and her family.

Go LE!

wm

Hi Strawberry! I wonder if there is a blue van with rust spots which is registered to ST. Is there a way to check vehicle tax records in SC to determine if such vehicle is registered to ST or pack member?

I *think* I recalled reading somewhere that no blue van was ever found, and no ties to the van and ST were ever discovered.

I also am curious about how many photos RM reviewed in the lineup. Was it a 'scrapbook' of many mug shots, or were photos chosen by LE for her to view?

A photo lineup usually consist of 6 pictures, they are the most recent mugshots from perps who mostly match the description you give to LE. I too wonder who were the other 5 people in the lineup... Wonder if there was any of the suspects from SM murder...?

In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter to me if ST was a case of mistaken identity in RM's case. She had to be under duress during the attack. I am glad she is ok and survived. However, this development at the very least forced LE's hand in revealing ST and minions as POI's in Brittanee's case.

It would be nice if RM's alleged attempted abduction got LE on the ball with Brittanee's case... I just hope and pray that this whole RM thing doesn't negatively impact Brittanee's case...

I hope LE is watching every move these POI's make!

Where are ya, Britt? Justice is looming! MOO

wm

We haven't given up, Brittanee!

Good morning everyone. Got a bunch of snow here yesterday.
Hope you're staying warm -- where ever you are.

Brittanee, we will be here waiting for you for as long as it may take to get you home where you belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214