Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know race?

My guess is Johnny Lamar Brown. Although he may have disappeared too recently.

SC SC - Johnny Lamar Brown, 44, Myrtle Beach, 3-Aug-2012 - SPECIAL NEEDS - #2 - Page 31 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Does it sound like they might be putting some emphasis on "more than three years"?
Is Todd Massie a possibility? 23 yrs old, last seen June 16 1992.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/278/59/

Todd was last seen at a drive-up ATM in Myrtle Beach, SC. His vehicle was located in the woods on June 17, 1992 in Sussex county, VA, approximately 5 hours from Myrtle Beach.

It's hard to know where to focus without more detail. It's going to be an awful wait for quite a few families.

Hi friend! :seeya: A bike would explain the short time period it took for her to disappear.

Hi lonetraveler!:seeya: Long time no see. Great hearing from you. Yep, it would have been fast. There is no helmet law in SC last I knew so all she would have had to do is hop on the back, no time at all.

Speaking of long time no see, I'll be away for a few weeks. Going to another state to care for my elderly mother and give my sis a break. Y'all keep the candle burning for Brittanee.

Oh BTW. There was an interesting comment this morning on Findheatherelvis FB page about the POI (RM) being seen NY eve. It was made about 6 am in the general comment area. FWIW.

wm

Well darn that the remains found are not of Brittanee. I really do not know what to hope for the better of Brittanee if she is not alive. Heather disappearing from the same location and having similarities to Brittanee kind of gives me hope she is alive, but is being held against her will, though I just do not know. Is it possible if she perhaps Brittanee could of been aten by wildlife in Georgetown County that her remains would not be able to be recovered in case of if she was killed and somebody disposed of her body there? Of course I am not saying that Brittanee's case should not be worked on ax there would be no viable source of if she is alive or not.

I too sometimes wonder if she is gone if there is anything left to be found. I know it was said that it was rough terrain with a lot of wildlife specifically gators and snakes in the areas where they were searching. Especially the Pole Yard Landing and Santee River areas where her phone last pinged. Those sunglasses found along the river although never definitively linked to Brittanee make me a little sick for this reason alone :(

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Bumping for Brittanee
With all the activity going on in SC right now I hope there's at least a lead produced in her case.
baqezy4a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how to feel about the original bones that were found were male. On the one hand it may mean she's still alive, on the other hand it doesn't bring any closure.

I don't know how to feel about the original bones that were found were male. On the one hand it may mean she's still alive, on the other hand it doesn't bring any closure.

Steely Dan-same here but I guess the way I see it is if she's no longer with us, I'd like to see her brought home & for her family to be able to put her to rest & seek justice. But if she's out there I'd love for her to be brought home alive.

Where are you Brittanee?
3e2a4u2a.jpg

I'm glad this is getting attention again.

Me too both of these girls need to come home. I'm betting NG links these disappearances and all the bone discoveries. Did anyone hear about the other bones found? Are their 4 sets? I keep thinking they found personal items of BDs why was DD the only parent contacted?

Me too both of these girls need to come home. I'm betting NG links these disappearances and all the bone discoveries. Did anyone hear about the other bones found? Are their 4 sets? I keep thinking they found personal items of BDs why was DD the only parent contacted?

I don't think we can know for sure that she was. It just may be that she was the only one that agreed to an interview. I know it's not the first time they've called her about remains called. I think this time it was this big of a story because of location & a lot of ppl thought it was her. Jmo.

The last set of bones found on 1/4/14 was determined to be animal. The UID thread will include this info and links.

SC SC - Myrtle Beach, Male Skeletal, > 20, @ Tidewater Road, Dec'13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It just kills me that this case has not been solved yet. :cry:

It just kills me that this case has not been solved yet. :cry:

Me too and I saw on the Help Find Heather Elvis FB page 2 people said that Moody's gf at the time gave him an alibi for the night Britt went missing. Never heard that before not sure if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member