Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittanees case is on Nancy Grace mysteries now.

Praying someone comes forward with new information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I saw the update show on NG tonight. Very frustrating that there seems to be absolutely nothing new. There are some things that didn't quite make sense to me. Help me out here...

1) I thought BD texted her bf that she was going down to the beach to meet Peter. But wasn't the hotel she was on camera for, Peter's hotel?
I thought she left there and was heading to the beach??
2) She's on Peter's hotel cam right? She's on the street cam walking to the beach a few minutes later right? She's not on that cam coming back.
NG says that her communication cut off at 9:15 pm. Wasn't there any cameras at her hotel or enroute from where she supposedly went back to her hotel? I find it really odd that these are the only 2 videos.
3) Did anyone check out Peter's story about checking out of the hotel 5 hrs later in the middle of the night? Where does he live? was it really that far of a drive? was he originally booked to stay longer? Did his phone ping oddly that night?
4) Does anyone have a map created of these hotels, the locations of the cams, the direction that she was walking marked, etc?
5) It wasn't clear to me... was her phone on the entire time until making it to that wooded gator infested armpit, or was it turned off and then back on again? I got the sense that sure if a body was dumped there, it's gone... but on the other hand if someone were turning the phone off and then on... they would be doing so intentionally to make that place into a dead end.
6) Does the whereabouts of the girls pissed about the shorts alibi stick?
everything about this case stinks...

Peter seems like an a-hole but could be an innocent a-hole.
The girls she was with seem like btches. If BD was as headstrong as her bf says she was, a cat fight could have gone fatal.

Finally, sure seems odd to me that in that obviously public area with people all around that no one saw anything in that short time interval of a little more than 15 minutes.

Also in that vid on NG tonight, they keep that spotlight thing on BD. But fairly close behind here are what appear to be 2 people walking about the same speed. Have they been identified? Those 2 people may have been behind her for a while... may have seen something. BD has stunning looks, walking past a girl that stunning all alone would certainly stick in a lot of people's minds.

Also in that vid on NG tonight, they keep that spotlight thing on BD. But fairly close behind here are what appear to be 2 people walking about the same speed. Have they been identified? Those 2 people may have been behind her for a while... may have seen something. BD has stunning looks, walking past a girl that stunning all alone would certainly stick in a lot of people's minds.

VeryVeritas..if you have Netflix, you can watch Brittanee's unsolved disappearance on "Disappeared". I think it might be on Youtube as well (could be wrong). It will answer a lot of your questions and is super helpful. jmo.

Sorry mods.. didn't realize it would post the video. Just trying to post the link. PMB.

For those that missed it:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/10/ng.01.html

What's frustrating is that there is some wrong info given. For example, NG says BD is walking the sand-clearly she is not, you can see this in the videos. She says JG flew to MB, it's been stated many times prior he drive down there with DD. But at least there was a special done & maybe more people will talk.

I need to find this on video as I missed it. Anyone know where I can find it?

Was anyone else surprised that NG didn't mention anything about Moody.... like, at all?? I mean, in my opinion, that was a huge milestone in this case.. Literally, the ONLY person who has been publicly addressed as the prime person of interest- not JUST in Brittanee's case, but with Crystal Soles as well. She didn't talk about the search of the RM's room, and that was something I was really expecting and hoping for. The Disappeared episode is really the only in-depth media coverage we have regarding her case, and that was shot/aired almost four years ago. There has been so much that has happened in the last four years, people who are interested should be up to date with the events that have transpired. It's highly unlikely that Disappeared will ever do an update on Brittanee, they haven't with any of the other cases that have aired..

IMO, in addition to the room search, she should have discussed the 2010 attempted abduction that took place right in front of the BW resort. She could have mentioned the fact that RM was issued a speeding ticket in Myrtle Beach just the morning after Brittanee went missing.. All of this was already public knowledge given by the media, so it's not like it's a topic that is highly confidential or completely off limits (legally, of course). Or even the video of Brittanee in her hotel room the night before she disappeared that was taken by the guy she befriended.. She spent majority of the time going over facts that were already well-known- video surveillance, traffic camera, cell phone pings, etc.

However, I am very thankful she took the time to keep Brittanee's story out in the public, as NG does have a substantial amount of viewers. Hopefully this will bring in some new & helpful tips.

I hope someone in LE is putting pressure on Moody. He needs to be closely watched.

I recorded it, but I'm procrastinating on watching it. I can't be anywhere close to depressed before watching it. :sigh:

Was anyone else surprised that NG didn't mention anything about Moody.... like, at all?? I mean, in my opinion, that was a huge milestone in this case.. Literally, the ONLY person who has been publicly addressed as the prime person of interest- not JUST in Brittanee's case, but with Crystal Soles as well. She didn't talk about the search of the RM's room, and that was something I was really expecting and hoping for. The Disappeared episode is really the only in-depth media coverage we have regarding her case, and that was shot/aired almost four years ago. There has been so much that has happened in the last four years, people who are interested should be up to date with the events that have transpired. It's highly unlikely that Disappeared will ever do an update on Brittanee, they haven't with any of the other cases that have aired..

IMO, in addition to the room search, she should have discussed the 2010 attempted abduction that took place right in front of the BW resort. She could have mentioned the fact that RM was issued a speeding ticket in Myrtle Beach just the morning after Brittanee went missing.. All of this was already public knowledge given by the media, so it's not like it's a topic that is highly confidential or completely off limits (legally, of course). Or even the video of Brittanee in her hotel room the night before she disappeared that was taken by the guy she befriended.. She spent majority of the time going over facts that were already well-known- video surveillance, traffic camera, cell phone pings, etc.

However, I am very thankful she took the time to keep Brittanee's story out in the public, as NG does have a substantial amount of viewers. Hopefully this will bring in some new & helpful tips.

I was thinking the same thing; however I thought this was a repeat of an update NG did about 2 years ago. It seemed she just updated in between like the length of time BD has been missing. Sloppily done. But I guess any media is good at this point. Also I thought NG would tie into the HE's disappearance and the possible other human remains. Seems that should be the story at this point in time.

Also if she had brought in RM she could have brought in the reported sightings of him in HE's disappearance and his POI status with Crystal Soules. Again I think this was thrown together from old repeats.

One thing I saw today on BD's FB new page; a CUE searcher mentioned that RM had the truck crushed right after BDs disappearance. Anyone else hear about this? Seems strange it wouldn't have come up in MSM.

One thing I saw today on BD's FB new page; a CUE searcher mentioned that RM had the truck crushed right after BDs disappearance. Anyone else hear about this? Seems strange it wouldn't have come up in MSM.

Is there any way you can direct me to the information on her Facebook page as I would like to read it. What is MSM?

Just saw the Disappeared episode on this hope for her family something is found soon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/496433137137482/

It is FB so rumor but she is a CUE searcher. Look at the post that starts with 14 people its in the comments. Also BD's dad CD says some things about how police did trace PBs and the friends phones.

I found the comments. Thank you. Yeah I would agree it is just FB rumors. I have a copy of the actual speeding ticket. The gal says RM was stopped the morning following BD's disappearance in a truck. That is incorrect. If you look in the upper right corner of the ticket the word motorcycle is circled and HD is the make of the vehicle. HD stands for Harley Davidson. The time of the violation (right middle side of ticket) is 1521 which is 3:21 pm so it wasn't the next morning but mid afternoon. So I'm not sure what to think about a vehicle being crushed. She also says the following in a post.

"See a really crazy thing is a friend of mine actually knew the person that originally owned the vehicle and sold it, then among conversation found out that it was her truck he was ticketed in... Small world".

Yeah. OK.

777.jpg

I found the comments. Thank you. Yeah I would agree it is just FB rumors. I have a copy of the actual speeding ticket. The gal says RM was stopped the morning following BD's disappearance in a truck. That is incorrect. If you look in the upper right corner of the ticket the word motorcycle is circled and HD is the make of the vehicle. HD stands for Harley Davidson. The time of the violation (right middle side of ticket) is 1521 which is 3:21 pm so it wasn't the next morning but mid afternoon. So I'm not sure what to think about a vehicle being crushed. She also says the following in a post.

"See a really crazy thing is a friend of mine actually knew the person that originally owned the vehicle and sold it, then among conversation found out that it was her truck he was ticketed in... Small world".

Yeah. OK.

I almost posted on their her error, cause I knew it was a motorcycle too; but within B.S. is usually a touch of truth. I wonder if another vehicle of RMs was crushed. I joined this group but not too impressed with the admin on it(who says she's a CUE searcher) my guess is a volunteer who is attempting to state info as fact. However DD and CD seem to support her so who knows.

Just curious if we know a brand/make/model of the cellphone that is missing along with Brittanee. I've never heard anything concrete about a make model or carrier for her phone, only that it's pink and obviously where the phone last pinged. Not that pink cellphones are overly common or anything but I still think it would be helpful if we had this information. I can't count how many times I've seen phones or pieces of phones lying around on the side of the road somewhere. Anyone could have found that phone and not even have known the significance of it.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Just curious if we know a brand/make/model of the cellphone that is missing along with Brittanee. I've never heard anything concrete about a make model or carrier for her phone, only that it's pink and obviously where the phone last pinged. Not that pink cellphones are overly common or anything but I still think it would be helpful if we had this information. I can't count how many times I've seen phones or pieces of phones lying around on the side of the road somewhere. Anyone could have found that phone and not even have known the significance of it.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

In the last thread or two some folks were looking into that and found several photos of BD with her phone and concluded she had the phone pictured below with a pink plastic cover. I think the cell phone carrier might have even been discussed but I do not remember who it was. I might have to go back into the previous threads and see if I can find it.

qwerty2_zpsdb8abb71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members