Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how all of that works. I suppose it is something you could check into if you wanted to.

Thanks. I don't think there is any way, short of walking into the courthouse in California and asking to see the court file. Just more expressing my frustration that LE didn't/couldn't get Moody to answer questions.

Waiting for Brittanee Drexel: mother thinks missing daughter was trafficked

Drexel said her daughter was encouraged to come to Myrtle Beach. She thinks Brittanee agreed to disobey her mother “because she was promised something” by somebody. That might have been a modeling job, her mother thinks.

“Her mental stability wasn’t good,” she said. “I was losing my home, my ex-husband had moved out, and we were going through a divorce. She wanted security and stability. Maybe a modeling job … she always wanted to model. Girls can be lured, maybe they were grooming her.”

“She was lured here,” Carol Wagner said, emphatically.

There was a different one posted prior to that-This article was posted this morning-Britts case or not this area should be searched thoroughly!

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_c2cf2dac-005d-11e4-803a-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

As for the article you posted-what's surprising is that it even lists some of the kids by name, sadly I'm sure PB will be upset they spelled his name wrong again-lol! I hope this urges Rochester media to step it up!!
It even mentions that nobody has been ruled in or out. The secretary bit just adds to the PB "jerk" ordeal, I'd bet it was him answering the phone himself. Jmo.
http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

“Everybody has been questioned, everybody involved has been questioned,” Knipes said. “Nobody has been ruled in or out and there are no persons of interest to report.”

Attempts to reach Broswick at a telephone number listed in the police report were unsuccessful.

A male identifying himself as “his secretary” answered the telephone, but refused to allow the Chronicle to speak with Broswick when the newspaper said it was doing a followup story about Drexel’s disappearance.

“You’ll have to contact his lawyer,” the man said. “I don’t think he wants to deal with any of that anyway, so he won’t want to talk about it.”

There was a different one posted prior to that-This article was posted this morning-Britts case or not this area should be searched thoroughly!

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_c2cf2dac-005d-11e4-803a-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

As for the article you posted-what's surprising is that it even lists some of the kids by name, sadly I'm sure PB will be upset they spelled his name wrong again-lol! I hope this urges Rochester media to step it up!!
It even mentions that nobody has been ruled in or out. The secretary bit just adds to the PB "jerk" ordeal, I'd bet it was him answering the phone himself. Jmo.
http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

“Everybody has been questioned, everybody involved has been questioned,” Knipes said. “Nobody has been ruled in or out and there are no persons of interest to report.”

Attempts to reach Broswick at a telephone number listed in the police report were unsuccessful.

A male identifying himself as “his secretary” answered the telephone, but refused to allow the Chronicle to speak with Broswick when the newspaper said it was doing a followup story about Drexel’s disappearance.

“You’ll have to contact his lawyer,” the man said. “I don’t think he wants to deal with any of that anyway, so he won’t want to talk about it.”

PB seems to not have matured or become less self-centered in 5 years he is going to have a sad life. From what I see of him he is a big mouth, loser who lives at home and that is the only reason he has money, he pays only the bills for his personal expenses. So his little minimum wage jobs pay him enough to go on trips, work out, have a cell phone, car...

I find sex trafficking of any sort to be extremely unlikely in this case. In that scenario she could still be alive, but it just doesn't make any sense at all.

Maybe she was lured though, but it would've been with much a more nefarious intent than sex trafficking.

RM is an option, but only because the police have absolutely nothing else to go on it seems. It's still upsetting that he's out. Raping a child should be a mandatory life sentence.

JMO

PB seems to not have matured or become less self-centered in 5 years he is going to have a sad life. From what I see of him he is a big mouth, loser who lives at home and that is the only reason he has money, he pays only the bills for his personal expenses. So his little minimum wage jobs pay him enough to go on trips, work out, have a cell phone, car...

I agree w you about his immaturity, honestly IMO I'd bet the "secretary" was PB himself. But do we know for a fact he lives at home? From what I've seen on social media he's made mention of having a house separate from the parents. There was once a comment about clothes not fitting in his closets so he had to keep some back at his mothers house.
As for his job, I'd be willing to bet it's more than minimum wage & he does more than promote clubs now. I think he also works charters with his fathers family business. There's no way a minimum wage could afford to fly from Roc-NYC-Miami-Vegas & back for "fun." Plus things like holidays in Miami, etc. Maybe his club position pays for these things but he's also going w a group of guys & gals when doing so, not alone.
I'm curious what his lawyer would say if called for comment as I'm not sure he's still on his payroll if he is, that's not a small fee.
Jmo but I'd think by now there would have been a politically polite type of response established for him to give as a comment if he truly knew nothing. Continuing to act like a total immature teenage brat doesn't farewell for PB & certainly doesn't help to make him look like he knows nothing at all. AGAIN JMO

I find sex trafficking of any sort to be extremely unlikely in this case. In that scenario she could still be alive, but it just doesn't make any sense at all.

Maybe she was lured though, but it would've been with much a more nefarious intent than sex trafficking.

RM is an option, but only because the police have absolutely nothing else to go on it seems. It's still upsetting that he's out. Raping a child should be a mandatory life sentence.

JMO

As much as I've learned in the last few years about trafficking I honestly think it's an option & surprising that MB aren't at least entertaining it. It's not like this is a new thought, it did come up years ago when there were rumors around Rochester.
I recently attended a conference presentation on the subject of Human Trafficking in America by Raymond Bechard. It was an awakening experience to say the least. He pulled up various sites & outlets where predators could easily access girls from backpage to Facebook to Craigslist all within the local areas that anyone attending brought up. That's just online. Most people don't have any idea how prevalent this issue is everywhere. While I hope for Brittanee that years of suffering has not been her fate, she out of most missing persons has that look that traffickers are targeting.

As for RM-I agree, these ppl are just going to reoffend & torture our children. I have to wonder what MBPD has on him, because I'd think if they had enough to call him a POI at one point and now are saying that nobody can be ruled in or out, it probably is all circumstantial.

This all just frustrates me for Britt, "friends" not talking, no true leads, search warrants voided and not followed up on w 4 canine hits....something has to give for her sometime. :(

FINALLY a MSM story that NAMES the "friends" that were with Britt. It took 5+ years but their names are finally out there. Maybe now they will be scrutinized like they should have been from Day 1. Hoping this article leads to new info!

FINALLY a MSM story that NAMES the "friends" that were with Britt. It took 5+ years but their names are finally out there. Maybe now they will be scrutinized like they should have been from Day 1. Hoping this article leads to new info!

Agreed! Not all of them are named but most. I just wish that Rochester would jump on that bandwagon & apply that same pressure for her, ya know being her hometown & all. I didn't even see the first articles info picked up. I think if they did more pressure would be given, jmo though. I think the community as a whole would see it & be more likely to talk if covered by local media don't you?

Yes, I absolutely agree. The Rochester media hasn't seemed to pick up the ball on this, meaning that most of the reports now are just re-broadcasts or repeating what the SC news outlets report. Is that because PB hired Parinello immediately, or because of who PB's boss was at the time? idk

I also find it interesting that Knipes is always quick to dismiss the human trafficking angle. Even when the FBI busted traffickers in SC! Even way back on the Disappeared episode he was so quick to dismiss it. I mean I get that saying it exists there could kill tourism but to say it doesn't exist at all is pretty naive. And also the fact that there is someone missing!

I have felt strongly since the begininng that she was trafficked, but I figured it transpired while in MB. Interesting that DD used the word "lured." I take that as the whole trip was a set up from the get go. That, to me, changes things a bit. Also her saying the answers are in Rochester, not MB. Wow.

JMO

It's understandable that many parents hold on to the belief that sex trafficking is involved. As horrible as it is, it is also about the only theory that involves the victim still being alive. Other than simply skipping town voluntarily I guess.

Yes, I absolutely agree. The Rochester media hasn't seemed to pick up the ball on this, meaning that most of the reports now are just re-broadcasts or repeating what the SC news outlets report. Is that because PB hired Parinello immediately, or because of who PB's boss was at the time? idk

I also find it interesting that Knipes is always quick to dismiss the human trafficking angle. Even when the FBI busted traffickers in SC! Even way back on the Disappeared episode he was so quick to dismiss it. I mean I get that saying it exists there could kill tourism but to say it doesn't exist at all is pretty naive. And also the fact that there is someone missing!

I have felt strongly since the begininng that she was trafficked, but I figured it transpired while in MB. Interesting that DD used the word "lured." I take that as the whole trip was a set up from the get go. That, to me, changes things a bit. Also her saying the answers are in Rochester, not MB. Wow.

BBM This has probably been discussed in some of these threads, but I can't help but wonder who was Brittanee's BFF in her hometown? Has anyone talked with her concerning all of this? Brittanee may have confided in her the reason for the Myrtle Beach trip. Teenage girls don't keep many secrets to themselves. They often disclose things to their closest friend. If anyone could talk to that person (assuming they haven't already), it could possibly shed some light on her reason for going to Myrtle Beach inthe 1st place. If she had a promise of a job, photo shoot or something similar, it could have set the investigation in the right direction.

All of the next info is IMHO and just my theory...I don't much believe that sex trafficking is involved here. But, PB knows a lot more than he is saying and is involved in her disappearance whether it be intentional or not. I think his repugnant behavior and hiring of a criminal lawyer supports this. She was with him or at least present with him at the Club Kryptonite with him the night before she disappeared. While there, she may have attracted some unwanted attention. Seeing her with PB or at least talking with him, the perp then may have approached PB and asked some questions about Brittanee such as her name and where she was staying, etc. PB may have disclosed this-not necessarily with bad intentions. The perp could have then either made conversation with Brittanee or at a minimum introduced himself to her or maybe have PB introduce him to her. That would open the door to him stalking her the following day and offering her a ride after seeing her leave PB's hotel. That would at least explain how he was able to pick her up and why she may have willingly got into his vehicle. Again, this is all just my theory.

Just to clarify-the news outlet used the LE report that documented what PB & crew stated about Club K & that it was Friday evening. It was actually shown that she went there Thursday & met up with the out of town male that provided the video on Friday. Just thought it would be helpful to put that out there.
As for her BFF at the time, she works for the same clubs as PB & is friends w these ppl as far as what I've heard. She refuses to believe they've done anything wrong. That's what I've heard from conversations over the years with family.

BBM This has probably been discussed in some of these threads, but I can't help but wonder who was Brittanee's BFF in her hometown? Has anyone talked with her concerning all of this? Brittanee may have confided in her the reason for the Myrtle Beach trip. Teenage girls don't keep many secrets to themselves. They often disclose things to their closest friend. If anyone could talk to that person (assuming they haven't already), it could possibly shed some light on her reason for going to Myrtle Beach inthe 1st place. If she had a promise of a job, photo shoot or something similar, it could have set the investigation in the right direction.

All of the next info is IMHO and just my theory...I don't much believe that sex trafficking is involved here. But, PB knows a lot more than he is saying and is involved in her disappearance whether it be intentional or not. I think his repugnant behavior and hiring of a criminal lawyer supports this. She was with him or at least present with him at the Club Kryptonite with him the night before she disappeared. While there, she may have attracted some unwanted attention. Seeing her with PB or at least talking with him, the perp then may have approached PB and asked some questions about Brittanee such as her name and where she was staying, etc. PB may have disclosed this-not necessarily with bad intentions. The perp could have then either made conversation with Brittanee or at a minimum introduced himself to her or maybe have PB introduce him to her. That would open the door to him stalking her the following day and offering her a ride after seeing her leave PB's hotel. That would at least explain how he was able to pick her up and why she may have willingly got into his vehicle. Again, this is all just my theory.

Yeah, to date, I don't think there's one shred of evidence to suggest trafficking. That doesn't mean it's not a possibility, but I take it for what it is, a theory.

Question: How do we know what PB is saying? As far as I know, LE hasn't made it public exactly what has been said or discussed. As far as I know, the only person that flat out refuses to speak to LE is Moody.

Just to clarify-the news outlet used the LE report that documented what PB & crew stated about Club K & that it was Friday evening. It was actually shown that she went there Thursday & met up with the out of town male that provided the video on Friday. Just thought it would be helpful to put that out there.
As for her BFF at the time, she works for the same clubs as PB & is friends w these ppl as far as what I've heard. She refuses to believe they've done anything wrong. That's what I've heard from conversations over the years with family.

Can you refresh my memory. How was it established that she wasn't there on Friday night? Was it pictures on the club's website or something? Is it possible she went more than one night? Is it possible she met this out of town guy and went to the club both on the same night? Mind is going foggy on me right now. TIA.

Yeah, to date, I don't think there's one shred of evidence to suggest trafficking. That doesn't mean it's not a possibility, but I take it for what it is, a theory.

Question: How do we know what PB is saying? As far as I know, LE hasn't made it public exactly what has been said or discussed. As far as I know, the only person that flat out refuses to speak to LE is Moody.

What evidence would you assume would suggest it? Just the fact that tourism is at a risk I doubt LE would ever admit to it. Exactly why there are over 30 missing persons cases in the MB area that aren't getting the attention they need. As a routine MBPD doesn't conduct press conferences on cases, getting awareness on those cases is fairly difficult. No offense but considering her look, lack of evidence, her phone taking a straight shot down 17 between main trafficking hubs suggests to me that it's a possibility & shouldn't be written off that her mother is just hanging into her last hope. DD has been obviously having discussions with trafficking experts as noted in the article so it would seem they know more about the possibility & would advise her if it wasn't one.

Can you refresh my memory. How was it established that she wasn't there on Friday night? Was it pictures on the club's website or something? Is it possible she went more than one night? Is it possible she met this out of town guy and went to the club both on the same night? Mind is going foggy on me right now. TIA.

I've talked to a few of the "friends" and I know she went Thursday & not Friday.

As helpful as the website photos would be, they immediately, suspiciously deleted them.
I was told at one role that there were connections between Club K and Rochester clubs. But that I was never able to prove myself.

m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Did anyone else view the pictures posted with this article? There are several different angles from the surveillance footage of BD entering Bluewater for the last time.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but quite a few of those shots appear to show BD intently looking at something/someone in the general direction of the camera(s).

Just something I noticed that seemed a bit odd. Most of the footage we see of her she is head down presumably texting.

Sorry if this has been brought up already!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk

BBM We don't know what he told LE. But we do know that he has not answered hardly any of DD's questions about what happened to Brittanee or explained anything he thought that may have happened when DD asked. Perhaps he doesn't know anything or perhaps he is hiding something? Either way, he could have been a lot more sympathetic to DD and answered her questions when she was desperately trying to find out what happened to Brittanee instead of being a complete jerk.

I agree w you about his immaturity, honestly IMO I'd bet the "secretary" was PB himself. But do we know for a fact he lives at home? From what I've seen on social media he's made mention of having a house separate from the parents. There was once a comment about clothes not fitting in his closets so he had to keep some back at his mothers house.
As for his job, I'd be willing to bet it's more than minimum wage & he does more than promote clubs now. I think he also works charters with his fathers family business. There's no way a minimum wage could afford to fly from Roc-NYC-Miami-Vegas & back for "fun." Plus things like holidays in Miami, etc. Maybe his club position pays for these things but he's also going w a group of guys & gals when doing so, not alone.
I'm curious what his lawyer would say if called for comment as I'm not sure he's still on his payroll if he is, that's not a small fee.
Jmo but I'd think by now there would have been a politically polite type of response established for him to give as a comment if he truly knew nothing. Continuing to act like a total immature teenage brat doesn't farewell for PB & certainly doesn't help to make him look like he knows nothing at all. AGAIN JMO

The only reason I said this in his twitter a couple months back he spoke about his parents being away and having the house to himself. He also said something along the lines of waiting tables. Not sure if that has changed. I wonder if his trips are paid by his parents who seem to have some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth