Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I absolutely agree. The Rochester media hasn't seemed to pick up the ball on this, meaning that most of the reports now are just re-broadcasts or repeating what the SC news outlets report. Is that because PB hired Parinello immediately, or because of who PB's boss was at the time? idk

I also find it interesting that Knipes is always quick to dismiss the human trafficking angle. Even when the FBI busted traffickers in SC! Even way back on the Disappeared episode he was so quick to dismiss it. I mean I get that saying it exists there could kill tourism but to say it doesn't exist at all is pretty naive. And also the fact that there is someone missing!

I have felt strongly since the begininng that she was trafficked, but I figured it transpired while in MB. Interesting that DD used the word "lured." I take that as the whole trip was a set up from the get go. That, to me, changes things a bit. Also her saying the answers are in Rochester, not MB. Wow.

I don't understand why Knipes/or MB police does not release some of the ping info/or other info they have. I know they said it could hurt the investigation. But its been 5 years...maybe releasing a little more could lead to someone reporting something they didn't realize was connected.

m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Did anyone else view the pictures posted with this article? There are several different angles from the surveillance footage of BD entering Bluewater for the last time.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but quite a few of those shots appear to show BD intently looking at something/someone in the general direction of the camera(s).

Just something I noticed that seemed a bit odd. Most of the footage we see of her she is head down presumably texting.

Sorry if this has been brought up already!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk

I think it's a good point to make, if I understand the set up of the hotel after having it explained to me & seeing the video on their website, I believe when she's looking to her right that's the pool area. I believe it also opens up to the pool area. If you stop the video outside you can also recognize it from some of the beach photos of Britt from the trip. At least that's my opinion, if it's not that hotel it
Sure looks REALLL close.

The only reason I said this in his twitter a couple months back he spoke about his parents being away and having the house to himself. He also said something along the lines of waiting tables. Not sure if that has changed. I wonder if his trips are paid by his parents who seem to have some money.

Interesting...I didn't see that one. I wonder if he has a small apartment? He does make some very odd comments often. I once noticed he posted lyrics about loving someone & making them disappear -it was attached to a tweet about Spring Break? Really threw me. Here I'll attach it. They're from 1/2013.
qegy7age.jpg
mudepymu.jpg
ygysejy6.jpg

I don't understand why Knipes/or MB police does not release some of the ping info/or other info they have. I know they said it could hurt the investigation. But its been 5 years...maybe releasing a little more could lead to someone reporting something they didn't realize was connected.

I sometimes wonder if her phone & her didn't go in opposite directions. Take the girl & toss the phone in a vehicle heading elsewhere. Honestly, 5 years later it seems anything is an option. I just wish that all the info that the side conversations people have overheard over the years could be proven. Maybe then things would move along. Makes me sad
for the ones that really care about her.

I sometimes wonder if her phone & her didn't go in opposite directions. Take the girl & toss the phone in a vehicle heading elsewhere. Honestly, 5 years later it seems anything is an option. I just wish that all the info that the side conversations people have overheard over the years could be proven. Maybe then things would move along. Makes me sad
for the ones that really care about her.

Wanted to know when those screen shots were taken what a jerk. What was the spring break 2009 song? OMG this guy is the most self centered person how can anyone be friends with him. And he uses her initials. Ugh I just want to scream at him. If he had nothing to do with it why is he afraid to talk about it openly? I don't believe a word from him. The fact that he makes fun of it is disgusting. Theres a special place reserved in hell for him.

Wanted to know when those screen shots were taken what a jerk. What was the spring break 2009 song? OMG this guy is the most self centered person how can anyone be friends with him. And he uses her initials. Ugh I just want to scream at him. If he had nothing to do with it why is he afraid to talk about it openly? I don't believe a word from him. The fact that he makes fun of it is disgusting. Theres a special place reserved in hell for him.

I can see not speaking openly so not to say something stupid or ignorant. But really he's already doing that. What I don't get is why he isn't putting out a more politically appropriate statement that would put him in a better light.
Can you see all 3 screenshots? The second is the Instagram post noted on twitter w the song. I took those screenshots myself shortly after the posts were made. They were posted in Jan 2013. I'll attached the lyrics below:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/arminvanbuuren/finewithoutyou.html

"Fine Without You"
(feat. Jennifer Rene)

Why don't you feel me?
I'm so in need
Is it a wonder I resist from you?

I was the one who fell in this game
Then you took me away from you

I'm fine without you now
I don't need you here
I'm fine without you now
Can you disappear?

I'm fine without you now
I've given you my heart
I'm fine without you now
I've given you... given you everything

I'm fine without you now
I've given you my heart
I'm fine without you now
I've given you... I've given you everything

I've given you everything

You've made it clear now
This is the end
No more good byes and sympathies... from me

All you still want is a physical thing?
But you've taken enough from me

I'm fine without you now
I don't need you here
I'm fine without you now
Can you disappear?

I'm fine without you now
I've given you my heart
I'm fine without you now
I've given you... given you everything

I'm fine without you now
I've given you my heart
I'm fine without you now
I've given you... I've given you everything

This is what I get when I put it in any map. If you zoom out it's not far off of 17. Maybe a local or someone familiar can say if it's accurate or a glitch in the map systems but I checked multiple & this was what I see.
y4y5ysy6.jpg
9e3u3edy.jpg

Thank you. It mentions the 2000 block of Corner Loop Road in the story. I'll have to plug that into Google Earth and see what happens. It almost looks like it could be in the far southeast corner of the loop.

m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_1fcd7134-0055-11e4-b157-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

Did anyone else view the pictures posted with this article? There are several different angles from the surveillance footage of BD entering Bluewater for the last time.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but quite a few of those shots appear to show BD intently looking at something/someone in the general direction of the camera(s).

Just something I noticed that seemed a bit odd. Most of the footage we see of her she is head down presumably texting.

Sorry if this has been brought up already!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk

On the Bluewater Resort website they used to have a short video which showed the interior. I just checked it out again and the website has been updated and I don't see this video anymore. I've never been to the Bluewater Resort or Myrtle Beach but I remember the video and when she first walks in and is looking straight ahead she in my opinion is looking at the front desk. When she looks to her left there was area with tables and chairs which I would guess is the place people sit down and eat breakfast. As you mentioned the pool area is to her right.

I think it's a good point to make, if I understand the set up of the hotel after having it explained to me & seeing the video on their website, I believe when she's looking to her right that's the pool area. I believe it also opens up to the pool area. If you stop the video outside you can also recognize it from some of the beach photos of Britt from the trip. At least that's my opinion, if it's not that hotel it
Sure looks REALLL close.

Quoting myself, I should have said to her left! I tried so hard to think about her direction & not my own & still wrote what I didn't want to write. Her left is the pool, right is the front desk & elevator.

Thank you Farmhand for pointing this out!

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_c2cf2dac-005d-11e4-803a-0017a43b2370.html?mode=jqm

I am guessing this must be the same area they just rechecked this spring/summer?

It may be-they've done so many it's hard to know, especially since they do many of them wo public knowledge.

What bothers me is the lack of being on the same page in the matter. With 4 separate hits I sure hope it was thoroughly searched. Seems odd to report on if it was searched & nothing else was to come of it.
"The warrant, however, was voided and no findings were mentioned in the court document released to Waccamaw Publishers.

A representative with the Georgetown County magistrate's office said that means the warrant was never executed.

Capt. David Knipes, spokesman for Myrtle Beach police, said it was never formally executed because police had consent from the landowner to search the property."

In the article is says that 4 different canines alerted to the area around a set of GPS coordinates. I find that very interesting.

Don't get me wrong. I think PB is a jerk. For me though, in figuring out what happened, what is more important is that the individual is answering LE's questions not whether he is showing compassion to family members. While that would be nice and the humane thing to do, the more important thing is that he cooperates with LE.

In the article is says that 4 different canines alerted to the area around a set of GPS coordinates. I find that very interesting.

That is. Would like to know what RSO's lived in proximity to that location. That road is so far off the beaten path.

That is. Would like to know what RSO's lived in proximity to that location. That road is so far off the beaten path.

I wonder how big of an area that this set of GPS coordinates encompasses?

Man I would love to run into that guy in a pourly lit alley way and show him what i really think of the guy...

Don't get me wrong. I think PB is a jerk. For me though, in figuring out what happened, what is more important is that the individual is answering LE's questions not whether he is showing compassion to family members. While that would be nice and the humane thing to do, the more important thing is that he cooperates with LE.

You can cooperate with LE & easily be guilty. I think if LE were I pay more attention to his actions from the beginning & and actually had him face to face for an interview to see his reactions their opinions would be different. I really don't see how phone interviews are appropriate in a case like this honestly. JMO

You can cooperate with LE & easily be guilty. I think if LE were I pay more attention to his actions from the beginning & and actually had him face to face for an interview to see his reactions their opinions would be different. I really don't see how phone interviews are appropriate in a case like this honestly. JMO

Wasn't implying that simply cooperating equates to being innocent. Was stating I am more concerned about whether he is answering LE's questions than if he was answering family's questions. The former is of utmost importance as it relates to the case. The latter is simply a matter of being a nice guy, which he obviously is not. As for how LE interrogated/questioned him, I haven't seen it reported definitively one way or the other so I'll leave room for either possibility but any concerns there lay with LE and not PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth