Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's been reported that a group (don't know if all) of the boys returned with PB. What actually happened, who knows. If you have a link indicating he went back alone, I'd truly love to read it. TIA

ETA - Did you say it was in Steely's video? If so, can't watch it now but will watch it tonight.

Steely, The video you posted was very informative. There were a few things mentioned that I was unaware of. Most notabley was that PB left by himself in the middle of the night. The rest of his group stayed in MB. This makes him more suspect, IMO. Thanks for re-posting the link!

FWIK, PB didn't leave alone but with his friends. He didn't not the leave with the rest of the group that Britt was with though. I've never seen that he was alone, where is that noted? I watched the video, was it updated?

Perhaps I misunderstood the wording in the video about PB leaving alone. I'll try and watch again and note the time and wording that made me think he returned alone. Thanks for the input all. wm

Good point about the bag, it is indeed large enough to warrant particular attention in my view. If no one else does I'll try and find some clearer pics of it to post here. Does anyone know the specific make / model of said bag?

That last text message Brittanee sent to her boyfriend continues to haunt me somewhat, the length of it, the annoyed mood, the misspelling, I can so clearly imagine someone surprising her as she tapped furiously away...

Are there any decent pics of her bag, as I have yet to find. I would really like to get a good look at it. TIA

Finally got a chance to watch Disappeared, Part One.

Just some thoughts :

I didn't realize that Brittanee had tried to commit suicide :( .

I also don't understand why Brittanee would want to spend her spring break with people like this, they don't seem like very nice people for one, and it appears that they treated her like c*@p. Was she being used, was there, as her mom and grandmother mentioned, some ulterior motive ?

And, which brings to mind something I heard on the radio show from Steeley's video. That is, regarding the call from the so called " friend " that she borrowed the shorts from and was having to walk back to return them. First off, were they even the same size ? Brittanee is so tiny, a size 0 . To me, this other girl appeared larger than Brittanee. Which makes me wonder if those really were the other girls' shorts. Perhaps as mentioned in the radio interview, maybe "shorts" was a code word for something else, as suggested, possibly drugs of some kind ? Idk, I find the whole situation suspicious. JMO

Britt's dad posted on the Missing Brittanee Drexel FB page today saying "We are so close to getting answers".

Britt doesn't look like she is carrying her cell phone in her hand in the photos of her entering and leaving the 'boys' hotel but she is carrying what appears to be a large shoulder strap hand bag. I guess this stood out to me because when I am carrying a large purse like that with a shoulder strap I never place my cell phone in it because one has to dig thru one's lady junk in that big ole bag in case it rings. I usually carry mine in my hand or pocket if I there is one, for convenience sake. Brittanee sure seemed glued to her phone based on her texting habits and the video with the strange young man from IN. (I am running on memory but IIRC it was IN) I've seen nothing in MSM or anywhere about this mysterious shoulder bag. I've heard about the sunglasses that were found and folks have posted pics of cell phones similar to the description of Britt's and we've seen the shirt, shorts, shoulder bag and flip flops she was wearing via video surveillance but heard nothing about this handbag. I would like a description of this bag and a blown up picture from those cameras, if one can be made,or a description of it from Dawn or one of the girls in MSM so people can be on the lookout for it.

And why was Brittanee wearing flip flops in the photo entering the guys hotel when the reason for her walking there was to pic up flip flops she left behind earlier in the day. How many pairs of flip flops did Brittanee from Rochester own? I don't mean this to sound snarky but the climate up North is different from the climate here in the SE and it is an honest question. For example, I owned six pairs of boots and no flip flops (too many snakes) when I lived in the NC mountains. Here at the coast I have two pairs of boots ( for winter to keep the sand out when I walk the dog) and 1 pair of flip flops, 1 pair nice sandals, 1 pair of Tevas and two pairs of water shoes. Brittanee reportedly didn't have any or much money with her for extras so just curious.

All these young people need to be interviewed in person. Even the guy from IN. They need to be questioned and also be shown a pic of RM to see if it rings any bells because he allegedly hangs out at the clubs. I am not ruling him out of finding out where they where staying and snatching her off the street if there was an encounter on the night at Club K. Sex offenders are charming and sneaky like that.

Why were the young women so full of contempt towards Britt? It sounds like she spent more time with the men than the women to me. Club K VIP lounge with PB, in room with strange guy she didn't know from IN on video, hanging out on beach with the men earlier in the day before she disappeared.....allegedly leaving flip flops behind and returning to the guys hotel to fetch them while wearing a pair of flip flops. I wonder if she was tagging along with the women as a favor or request of one of the guys and they were jealous of Britt. Dang I'd love to see cell records for this bunch while they were in MB.

I've been away so much this past year that I haven't posted often but I read along when at home to catch up. I enjoy reading all of your thought provoking posts.

Moo of course......wm

:waitasec: I just checked the FB page and don't see that post by Britt's father. Was it removed ?

I would lv to see their taped interviews each n ever one....to say the least! Lots of holes and non add up. Jealous of her she was beautiful, I wouldn't b a bit surprised.

i dk if her dad posted it because it sz Whn I carry a bag like that....a woman wrote that.

I would be all for LE rounding up everyone and questioning them again too. See if anything new shakes loose. Even though I have my doubts that the friends were involved, it would absolutely include them. With all due respect, it would include Brittanee's family too. Interview the Illinois or wherever guy again. Haul Moody in again. See if anything new shakes loose.

I saw this in my local news and it made me think if britanee. Could this be what happened to her? Wilmington is not all that far from mb
http://www.wccbcharlotte.com/news/n...lmington-For-Human-Trafficking-271208161.html

I thought of Britt also when I saw this in the news, tricket. From what I've read about human trafficking, they move the young women around and get them out of town quickly after the abduction. The Missouri company referred to in the above article is a Magazine company with a terrible BBB rating for not delivering subscriptions. The girls were going door to door apparently claiming proceeds went to some non profit or church or something. This was per WECT, I'll try and find a link.

I hate to think of Britt being trafficked but on the other hand, at least there is hope she is still alive. I call BS on MBPD saying there isn't a human trafficking problem in SC. HT is everywhere. And tourist areas are a magnet for predators. MOO

Finally got a chance to watch Disappeared, Part One.

Just some thoughts :

I didn't realize that Brittanee had tried to commit suicide :( .

I also don't understand why Brittanee would want to spend her spring break with people like this, they don't seem like very nice people for one, and it appears that they treated her like c*@p. Was she being used, was there, as her mom and grandmother mentioned, some ulterior motive ?

And, which brings to mind something I heard on the radio show from Steeley's video. That is, regarding the call from the so called " friend " that she borrowed the shorts from and was having to walk back to return them. First off, were they even the same size ? Brittanee is so tiny, a size 0 . To me, this other girl appeared larger than Brittanee. Which makes me wonder if those really were the other girls' shorts. Perhaps as mentioned in the radio interview, maybe "shorts" was a code word for something else, as suggested, possibly drugs of some kind ? Idk, I find the whole situation suspicious. JMO

Hi neesaki, I am a smoker and quell my addiction by only smoking half a cig and leaving the other half in the ashtray for later. Sometimes, I'll end up with two or three in the ash tray. (turrible habit I try to control, lol) One day my 32 year old asked me if she could have my shorts. I asked, 'Which ones'? She answered, 'the ones in your ashtray'. You are correct about the other girl appearing larger than Brittanee. Good catch!

BTW, sorry I missed your question about CD's FB post on Britt's page. Perhaps it went poof!

Hi neesaki, I am a smoker and quell my addiction by only smoking half a cig and leaving the other half in the ashtray for later. Sometimes, I'll end up with two or three in the ash tray. (turrible habit I try to control, lol) One day my 32 year old asked me if she could have my shorts. I asked, 'Which ones'? She answered, 'the ones in your ashtray'. You are correct about the other girl appearing larger than Brittanee. Good catch!

BTW, sorry I missed your question about CD's FB post on Britt's page. Perhaps it went poof!

I believe it's also in this thread from way back in the beginning that "shorts" was also a term for a "cut of someone's drugs. IIRC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The infamous shorts...

I think there was a lot of tension there. From what I understand her "friends" lacked character, to put it mildly. there was more going on there than just the shorts.

That's how I perceived it anyways.

The infamous shorts...

I think there was a lot of tension there. From what I understand her "friends" lacked character, to put it mildly. there was more going on there than just the shorts.

That's how I perceived it anyways.

Agreed Vinny, no doubt about it. Whether the shorts play a part or the "friends" know something or not, things weren't right in that group. It just appalls me to see them running around clubbing it up as if nothing has happened. Not only are there photos floating around of them doing so since they returned, but still not one has ever acted like they care? At least one (that I know of) has a child.

Question is if the shorts weren't actually the ones she was wearing and drugs instead, was Britt just the one picking them up and delivering them? After all it seems someone was pretty desperate for their "shorts" but then disappeared before LE showed up overnight. (Per the police report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime