Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Brit's dad supposedly post that they'll find out soon what happened?

BTW, my video has 670 hits right now. That's one of, if not the fastest, a video I've posted has gotten that amount of hits, in such a short amount of time.

Darn it. I cannot find it.

It has 671 views right now;

[video=youtube;rV1ukinNaFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1ukinNaFo[/video]

The opening piece is also one of the closing pieces for the video.

Your video brought me back to the beginning when she first went missing. I was here 24/7 on WS. I"ll never forget watching the Dr Phil show. I had forgotten alot of things and your video had a wealth of information. Thank You!

I agree that the friends are covering something, and appear guilty. The one thing that keeps me questioning is how could they have hidden the body so well? They are not from the area, I wouldn't think they would be able to find such a good hiding place. There is a lot of water and swampy areas, but people do hunt and fish many of those areas. The phone pings going south to georgetown, seems like she was taken down I95 or Hwy 17, but how far? GA, FL?
I go to MB several times a year, usually in the off seasons, and there still flyers posted and people talking about it. Brittanee has not been forgotten here.
I don't believe for one minute PB left in the middle of the nite, without his belongings and deposit (offices ore open 24 hours) for no reason. I think what ever happened, he called home, and was told to get his azz out of there, straight home.
Any way, my opinion is-If they didn't do something to her, they know what happened.
All MOO

Those friends of hers are now 23yo . I wish one of them would talk. And I wished LE could have traced their cell phone pings that night.

I agree that the friends are covering something, and appear guilty. The one thing that keeps me questioning is how could they have hidden the body so well? They are not from the area, I wouldn't think they would be able to find such a good hiding place.

Snipped by me
I just wanted to point out that this wasn't the first time for all of these "friends" to be in MB. For starters, some of the boys in Britts group had been in MB prior to her arrival, as well as PBs group. JO lived in Lumberton,NC for a period of time & frequented MB often. (This was in previous threads found on FB before she closed hers) Some of them still go there on weekend trips as well as crazy as it sounds.

I find it hard to think that they are innocent & all just suck at being compassionate human beings. JMO

Those friends of hers are now 23yo . I wish one of them would talk. And I wished LE could have traced their cell phone pings that night.

The youngest of them all are yes, but some of them are older. PB was 20 then, some of his group older than him. They were already 23 or even 25 at the time!

I agree that the friends are covering something, and appear guilty. The one thing that keeps me questioning is how could they have hidden the body so well? They are not from the area, I wouldn't think they would be able to find such a good hiding place. There is a lot of water and swampy areas, but people do hunt and fish many of those areas. The phone pings going south to georgetown, seems like she was taken down I95 or Hwy 17, but how far? GA, FL?
I go to MB several times a year, usually in the off seasons, and there still flyers posted and people talking about it. Brittanee has not been forgotten here.
I don't believe for one minute PB left in the middle of the nite, without his belongings and deposit (offices ore open 24 hours) for no reason. I think what ever happened, he called home, and was told to get his azz out of there, straight home.
Any way, my opinion is-If they didn't do something to her, they know what happened.
All MOO

Who said PB left without his belongings? I recall he said he was already packed the night before so leaving was simple.

Who said PB left without his belongings? I recall he said he was already packed the night before so leaving was simple.

IIRC, it was reported somewhere that they left stuff behind. It was described as they wanted to get out ASAP and back to Rochester. I think PB may have roofied her, but because she was so small that it overdosed her and she stopped breathing. JMO

I agree with SteelyDan, it was reported he left wo his belongings and his deposit. Thing is that there is 3 stories of why. Story 1-Disappeared show says one of PB friends moms tells them to come home. Odd thing is that were all 19 & over, some mod 20s. Who calls their parents on Spring break "just because" and then listens when they're told to leave early? YET are the same people that refuse to act as if a missing person they talked to mattered? The same traits don't mesh. Story 2- PB & his lawyer tell Dr Phil & media they intended on leaving early because of returning to classes on Monday. Yet they also planned to attend a college party. Story 3- PB & crew said something obscene to hotel staff & were asked to leave.
This scenario to me seems much more in line with the personalities we have seen & would allot for not getting a return deposit. Checking out early doesn't get your deposit taken away. Story 3 was given by people that know PB. I could also see if you're innocent using 1&2 as cover for 3 so you don't sound more like a jerk. JMO.

I agree with SteelyDan, it was reported he left wo his belongings and his deposit. Thing is that there is 3 stories of why. Story 1-Disappeared show says one of PB friends moms tells them to come home. Odd thing is that were all 19 & over, some mod 20s. Who calls their parents on Spring break "just because" and then listens when they're told to leave early? YET are the same people that refuse to act as if a missing person they talked to mattered? The same traits don't mesh. Story 2- PB & his lawyer tell Dr Phil & media they intended on leaving early because of returning to classes on Monday. Yet they also planned to attend a college party. Story 3- PB & crew said something obscene to hotel staff & were asked to leave.
This scenario to me seems much more in line with the personalities we have seen & would allot for not getting a return deposit. Checking out early doesn't get your deposit taken away. Story 3 was given by people that know PB. I could also see if you're innocent using 1&2 as cover for 3 so you don't sound more like a jerk. JMO.

Thanks for breaking down the 3 scenarios. SteelyDan's post is interesting and something I had not thought of since she was in that hotel room so briefly.

Bumping for Britt. Where is she?:(

I've been following this case closely for a while now.

It seems a bit of a coincidence to me how they leave to head home at 1am, leaving belongings behind & not collecting their deposit on the very same night that Brittanee goes missing. Who leaves a hotel & heads home at 1am in the morning & also leaves their things behind? It sounds to me like they was in a rush to leave so wasn't bothered about their things or the deposit. The fact that they gave 3 different reasons as to why they did leave also rings alarm bells.

If one of the group didn't do something to her, I can bet they know what happened to her at the very least. Their behaviour is just not normal.

Also, about the "shorts", that could mean an actual pair of shorts, drugs or alcohol (spirits). I don't understand how they can be so uncompassionate about their friend going missing. They don't seem to care at all. Very strange. The two girls also wouldn't answer the phone when Brittanee's mother rang them. If my friend went missing & her mum rang me, I'd want to help as much as I can as I'd be very worried & concerned & would want her to be found safe!

I hope this isn't a case that goes cold & doesn't get solved. Someone needs to speak up, someone knows something! It's gone on far too long now. Her poor family deserve to know what happened to their daughter. The not knowing must be awful.

On the Dr. Phil show, when Brittanee's mother asked PB why he left her to walk back alone, he said something along the lines of "I was on springbreak, I was not there to babysit anybody" but then went on to say he did offer her a ride but she declined & said she would be fine. Whether they're not there to babysit or on springbreak or not, any decent man would not let a girl walk back alone. It's hardly babysitting anyway, it's just making sure a young girl gets back safely. When I said it seems like they don't care, I mean because none of them helped look for her & the girls didn't answer the phone when Brittanee's mother called them a few times. I'll try & find the link to PB's tweets what Syttende mentioned if it's allowed.

He might have made a pass at her and she rejected him having a boyfriend and all .

That may be the reason he called it babysitting
Moo

I wanted to add that he/someone should have seen she made it safely back to her room.

Chivalry is dead, moo

Like at parties & clubs I've been to, if a girl insisted to walk home alone, the guys wouldn't let her whether she said she'd be fine or not. They'd either walk the girl home if it isn't really far or call them a taxi at the very least. If she's in a group walking home or getting a taxi then yeah fair enough but not walking back all by herself. The group she went with was apparently nasty to her as well & she wasnt't so keen on them. Poor girl. I'm wondering if we'll ever know what really happened that night:( it just baffles me why someone would just get up & leave at 1am in the morning leaving their things behind instead of just waiting until the following day. Sounds like they was in a rush to get home for whatever reason..

I think she may have been roofied and because she was so small it killed her. I hope to God not, but it's a possibility.

Yes that's also a possibility. If she had taken drugs & died, the person(s) who gave her the drugs would be responsible for her death. If that happened, they could have panicked then hid her body. I don't know what to think to be honest.

Like at parties & clubs I've been to, if a girl insisted to walk home alone, the guys wouldn't let her whether she said she'd be fine or not. They'd either walk the girl home if it isn't really far or call them a taxi at the very least. If she's in a group walking home or getting a taxi then yeah fair enough but not walking back all by herself. The group she went with was apparently nasty to her as well & she wasnt't so keen on them. Poor girl. I'm wondering if we'll ever know what really happened that night:( it just baffles me why someone would just get up & leave at 1am in the morning leaving their things behind instead of just waiting until the following day. Sounds like they was in a rush to get home for whatever reason..

Thankfully not all boys are as self centered as this one seems. From what I've found out Britt was walking back & forth all week (PB even says this on Dr Phil I think) so why take her before & not that time? Who said one of those guys didn't go out another entrance that wasn't manned with a camera?
I honestly believe they were kicked out of the hotel & had to leave, knowing their personalities & how they've acted about this it is the one that makes the most sense in my book.
All MOO.

Honestly we have all (in Rochester here where I live) been watching and waiting regarding brittany.

When this all happened in 2009, I saw that kid being interviewed and he struck me as a lunatic from the get go. I wonder why he wasn't checked out further. And all of the other kids too. Wtf. He just seems- at a very minimum- like a total douche. His story doesn't add up. At all. And now since you guys think it's weird too, I'm on board to sleuth the crap out of this kid.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member