Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't believe PB was involved. I think LE did their jobs just fine and this just a really tough case. They are still actively working the case and we just have to hope that something breaks.

I still don't believe PB was involved. I think LE did their jobs just fine and this just a really tough case. They are still actively working the case and we just have to hope that something breaks.

If it were LE up here in question I would say yeah they def did their jobs well- the county police here are awesome.

But this is MB pd. IMO they aren't as thorough as they should be - they just don't have the funds and resources to be as thorough with the crime down there.

It needs to be combed over again. And again. There is something, IMO, that is being missed. It's pretty bizarre that homeskillet up here lawyered up so quickly.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

That's not really evidence of anything though, as suspicious as it might seem.

Now if his phone was shut off during the time she went missing and/or he had an alibi that couldn't be verified then we are talking. I give the LE the benefit of the doubt on this one, since these are very simple steps in an investigation for which we simply do not have the details.

PB could just leave his phone with someone else while he goes off somewhere. JMO

The biggest problem LE has is that the police in Monroe County and Myrtle Beach aren't really delving into this as much as they should together. It appears that PB won't talk without a lawyer and that complicates things too. JMO

In regard to her possibly dying from a drug overdose....IIRC, She was texting with her boyfriend as she was walking back to motel and then the texting abruptly stopped...I don't see how she could have been slipped a roofie in this scenario. Perhaps she was sent to the boys place to get something illegal (shorts?) for her "friends" back at their place. Perhaps the boys discovered their "stash" missing after she left and took off after her, snatching her off the street, and then proceeding to teach her a lesson, maybe taking her south and putting her out in the swamp...or dumping her body there---(hence, the quick get-out-of-town)..just a possible theory...

could ny pd not get involved sense she was a minor at the time that she left new york with ppl that were of age would that not be considered at the very minimum contributing to the delinquency of a minor????? Where i live they are pretty hard on ppl for that thats a starting point i think it might make some of them nervous enough to start talking maybe not but then at least they are being punished for some part of their actions

i am sold on these kids being involved there is just NOTHING else that i have heard that makes sense, even the worst of the worst ppl would at least ACT concerned these kids or at least PB are going as far as to be taunting they are horrible ppl but i truly believe they at least know what happened if they didnt cause it to happen nothing about him seems innocent and i believe it goes further then just being a typical douche bag

could ny pd not get involved sense she was a minor at the time that she left new york with ppl that were of age would that not be considered at the very minimum contributing to the delinquency of a minor????? Where i live they are pretty hard on ppl for that thats a starting point i think it might make some of them nervous enough to start talking maybe not but then at least they are being punished for some part of their actions

I believe because of the jurisdiction of her disappearance RPD would need to be asked to do so. I agree with what you're saying, but question is if MBPD wanted to pursue that or not....

Thankfully not all boys are as self centered as this one seems. From what I've found out Britt was walking back & forth all week (PB even says this on Dr Phil I think) so why take her before & not that time? Who said one of those guys didn't go out another entrance that wasn't manned with a camera?
I honestly believe they were kicked out of the hotel & had to leave, knowing their personalities & how they've acted about this it is the one that makes the most sense in my book.
All MOO.
I've never felt the walking was odd. In MB, people go have dinner on Kings Hwy, then back to Ocean Blvd, even if they're not staying down there, park, and walk. Sometimes on the beach, but most of the time on the street (sidewalks). It's very crowded from like 7pm to 11. Especially that spring break time of year. It's well lit, the time has already changed, but even after dark, its crowded. If you have a car, you cruise for a while, till you see something that interests you, then you park. I been going to MB since I was a teen in the late 70's, and every time we go now, we talk about how it never changes.
One thing has changed, I'm no longer out late. One cruise after dinner, then on to the condo.

I've never felt the walking was odd. In MB, people go have dinner on Kings Hwy, then back to Ocean Blvd, even if they're not staying down there, park, and walk. Sometimes on the beach, but most of the time on the street (sidewalks). It's very crowded from like 7pm to 11. Especially that spring break time of year. It's well lit, the time has already changed, but even after dark, its crowded. If you have a car, you cruise for a while, till you see something that interests you, then you park. I been going to MB since I was a teen in the late 70's, and every time we go now, we talk about how it never changes.
One thing has changed, I'm no longer out late. One cruise after dinner, then on to the condo.

I wasn't meaning her walking was odd. If I was with ppl that were treating me poorly & I had other ppl I knew locally, I'd walk too. Not to mention living in Rochester, if I was at a beach area, I'd want to be out as much as possible. My point in my comment is that she was walking alone & often. But that some times was returning alone. She had previously been taken back by others, so why not this time? It's also possible that someone could have exited the hotel from another exit that didn't have a camera.

I apologize if there's a miscommunication, I don't find her actions odd at all. It's those around her that seem strange.

IIRC, the camera footage from the street doesn't show anyone around her.

IIRC, the camera footage from the street doesn't show anyone around her.

Not there Steely Dan, at the hotel into the parking lot, after she walks out of the hotel. The street cam I believe is on the way to the hotel, she's not caught on it on her return trip. That is why they think she was abducted 7 mins after exiting the hotel. You could exit elsewhere from the hotel into the parking lot & not be seen on a camera.

:tos:
Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

RULES: ETIQUETTE & INFORMATION

http://www./1448892/was-brittanee-drexel-sold-into-human-trafficking/

Finally getting to watch UR video steely dan great work so far! I did want to mention something thing I noticed tho in the interview with dr Phil pb lawyer say there is NO POSSIBLE way pb could have anything to do with bd disappearance .... My question is how could he know that ???? Maybe that is typical of lawyers to say but it just seems off to me clearly he wasn't there so clearly he can not say with 100% certainty that it's not possible if I was on a jury that would make me question his credibility and agenda just my thoughts

Btw I'm posting as I am watching so I may make several post sorry in advance ... Again the lawyer says to dr Phil pb is"nervous" about where brittanee is .... Nervous ??? Really why is he nervous concerned worried I get but nervous is an odd choice of words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth