Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just found this website a few days ago and have been reading all the pages . ive followed brittanees case for a long time, although i live in the uk so i have to google for updates. I saw someone write a big paragraph saying how she could have been carrying drugs back and the friends dont want to speak because of the drugs. I totally agree. I dont think her friends have had anything to do with it directly (killing her themselves) but i think they are scared to talk because they are involved in some way with the activites which they were doing and fear they will be blamed. I dont think police will be bothered if they were doing drugs 5 years on, i think they just want to find brittanee . maybe the friends didnt answer the mothers phone calls because they knew brittanee wasnt supposed to be in myrtle beach and the friends thought her mother would have a go at them. Also ive seen people say brittanee knew peter before she went to myrtle beach however ive seen things saying she met him there? So which one is right?

She knew PB before she left and happened to run into him down there.

Also i dont believe they have trafficked her. They were just kids enjoying spring break and i really dont think they would hate brittanee enough to be bothered to do something as extreme as that. I especially cant see ALL of them going along with that idea.

It's not about hate. If PB is a psychopath he is incapable of feeling empathy and may have sold her just for the money. Unfortunately nobody knows.

kids on spring break? they were hardly kids and you dont have to hate someone in order to do something bad to them there are millions of cases documented of ppl killing or harming people they were deeply in love with (or thought they were anyways) so it dosent require hate in order to do harm but obviously by their actions they DIDNT CARE about her

WHOA! Check out the latest comment on my video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1...pknzlj1cj2k40k&google_view_type#gpluscomments

ah..jen and alana..i gave you guys time to confess..now it's my time. BD is out there and I'm gonna bring her home! watch out boy she will chew you up = me! I know what you did to BD! I know everything!!!!! hehehehehe you can run from the law..you cannont run from my spirit guide! you two ladies are done and everyone will know it was you two! good luck in the afterlife..I'll chase you there too!

Good going, Emu Man.
You never know.
The responses have some level of maturity to them, and a maternal quality. Like someone's parent in the community.

Talk to me, Steely.
What do you think?

I helped Tricia with her radio show for a little while about a year ago. I pre-interviewed Dawn for the radio show so Tricia would know about the case going into the interview. I tend to believe what Dawn seems to think happened. The best way to understand the case is to watch the video I made. It runs an hour and forty minutes so you'll have to set aside some time to watch the whole thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1...pknzlj1cj2k40k&google_view_type#gpluscomments

Basically my thoughts are that Brittanee was taken to Myrtle Beach for a reason. What's that reason? I'm not sure. While Brittanee was there she ran into Peter Brozowitz a friend from Rochester. He was at a club and took her into the VIP section of the club. He was, maybe still is, a club promoter. Some people believe he was showcasing Brittanee for human traffickers. His behavior leaving Myrtle Beach is very strange. IIRC, he left in the middle of the night, leaving his $100 hotel deposit behind and some clothes. Dawn tried to call a bunch of the people she went with and nobody answered. Peter did eventually answer and gave Dawn three different stories.

Dawn and Brittanee's father went on Dr. Phil to talk about the case and Peter appeared with his lawyer. His lawyer is probably the slimiest, sickening lawyer in Rochester. It seems that if your guilty of something he's the first guy you call. Peter called him very soon after getting back to Rochester. It's not clear when he exactly hired him. I don't know if it was before or after he was a person of interest in the case. The Dr. Phil episode is part of my video. Peter is so arrogant in the show. He's a really disgusting person. I also have a second video about this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXiJ1HcqiEk

That one is only six minutes.

This new information is interesting. Dawn said that one of the girls, she didn't name them, told her that she didn't know Brittanee that well. Dawn pointed out that there was a picture of her with Brittanee in her house. There is also a picture of Peter Brozowitz in her house.

So how the girls factor into this I don't know. I've suspected that they were involved, but didn't know how. Hopefully the girl posting this stuff in the comments section of the video knows enough to break this thing wide open and the people responsible can be prosecuted and sent to prison for the maximum sentence and Brittanee can be brought home.

Good going, Emu Man.
You never know.
The responses have some level of maturity to them, and a maternal quality. Like someone's parent in the community.

Her information says she's from Seattle. :dunno:

WHOA! Check out the latest comment on my video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1...pknzlj1cj2k40k&google_view_type#gpluscomments

ah..jen and alana..i gave you guys time to confess..now it's my time. BD is out there and I'm gonna bring her home! watch out boy she will chew you up = me! I know what you did to BD! I know everything!!!!! hehehehehe you can run from the law..you cannont run from my spirit guide! you two ladies are done and everyone will know it was you two! good luck in the afterlife..I'll chase you there too!

This just came through after I posted a reply to this asking why she was so certain it was Jen and Alana. She replied to me:

lol.... good luck John....god bless you my friend.

And I've replied this:

If you know something you really need to come forward or anonymously give the information to the CUE center. Imagine if it were your child, sister, mother, aunt etc.. Would you want anyone holding back information?

Wow Steely! Hope this is a legit comment from someone "in the know" and not just someone inserting themselves for the heck of it.

Like you, I tend to agree with DDs theory. I've thought from Day 1 that J, A & PB were up to their eyeballs in it. But I also tend to think it is even bigger than them. PBs "boss" at the time is a shady character to say the least. I just wish that LE down there would take human trafficking more seriously than they did/are.

It's been too long waiting for one of the players in this to grow a conscious or finally feel guilt and come forward. Hopefully the comment on your video is the first step in that happening.

Where was that boy from that made the video of Brittanee sitting in his hotel room? He had gone home and when he realized she was missing he came forward and was cleared by LE. I cannot find any posts saying where he lives.

I should add that I really do admire this boy came forward with his video. He probably thinks of her often. Bless him for being a nice young man.

I wouldn't get too excited about the YouTube comment. It sounds like a comment from someone who's trolling or is possibly mentally ill (the "spirit guide" stuff, for example). I don't think that someone who legitimately has knowledge about the case would post a cryptic message on a random YouTube video instead of either going to the police with said info or keeping their mouth shut.

I wouldn't get too excited about the YouTube comment. It sounds like a comment from someone who's trolling or is possibly mentally ill (the "spirit guide" stuff, for example). I don't think that someone who legitimately has knowledge about the case would post a cryptic message on a random YouTube video instead of either going to the police with said info or keeping their mouth shut.

ITA. The YouTube comment sections are probably the most trolled place on the internet.

I personally don't think sex trafficking had anything to do with her disappearance but since there's so little to work with here it can't be discredited completely either. I still wonder if Crystal Soles disappearance is at all related. Sadly, quite a few people have gone missing in Myrtle Beach and that area of SC for the past 20 years. It's crazy that with the technology we have today so many people vanish without a trace.

I hope this year means a cold case solved or a loved one found somewhere out there. No family should have to live with the agony of not knowing.

That's what I'm kinda thinking now. At the time I was stoked and hopefully this isn't a nutjob., but it definitely had to be brought to the attention of the CUE center. I pray to God it's someone who truly knows something concrete.

Is LE able to trace IP addresses on YouTube comments?

They would need court orders to get anything of relevance. Not sure they would even find it worth the time considering how many trolls are out there.

Did you look at that posters YouTube profile? It gives a ton of info and a link to their Google + account which allows you to see all their YouTube comments.

This person is wacky and makes comments all over that was inappropriate and rude.

ETA: The info in the About section will give you what to look up to find out who she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's strange to me she would write a comment like that when she is so easy to find on the Internet. She made no attempt to make an anonymous comment. Apparently she has nothing better to do with her time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a 99% chance this is just another unfortunate individual who forgot to take their meds.
However, it is my opinion that they should receive a call from LE since they have publicly indicated they have knowledge. Since they have a public record of who they are, the call should be made.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member