Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 99% chance this is just another unfortunate individual who forgot to take their meds.
However, it is my opinion that they should receive a call from LE since they have publicly indicated they have knowledge. Since they have a public record of who they are, the call should be made.
MOO.

I agree! Steely Dan, if you decide to contact LE since its on your YouTube, I can pm you some info I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! Steely Dan, if you decide to contact LE since its on your YouTube, I can pm you some info I found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send it to the CUE center. :thumb:

But let me know too.

If she is a troll, it would serve her right to get a knock on the door from the FBI. Maybe it would teach her something!

Any news on how Brittanee's mom and sister are doing? Also, what ever happened to Brittanee's biological father?

(really just bumping for Brittanee; I am curious though).

Any news on how Brittanee's mom and sister are doing? Also, what ever happened to Brittanee's biological father?

He and Brit's mother were getting divorced when this happened. He's on the Doctor Phil episode.

He and Brit's mother were getting divorced when this happened. He's on the Doctor Phil episode.

That is not Brit's biodad that is her adopted father. Haven't heard much on the bio dad since the beginning. I know he lives in Florida. Brit's mom moved to Myrtle Beach and sister was living there and just moved back to Rochester.

Just know that Dawn moved to Myrtle Beach over a year ago, and brought Brit's sister. Brit's sister just moved back to Rochester. Haven't heard much on biodad since beginning, but I know he lived in Florida when Brit went missing.

Watching a rerun of "Disappeared" episode.
Ugh Brittanee told so many silly lies for days...just makes you cringe to hear it, knowing the end results, in as much as we do. Any teen could be the same, even yours, who would "never do something like this". She was the just at the end of the age group, Imo, to be vulnerable to taking off in this way, seduced by "cool friends" she barely knows in order to be thought of as "cool" as well.

Just thinking about this as spring breaks are coming up once again...parents need to do whatever to make sure they know exactly where their kids are, especially those who are traveling, and exactly who they are with. I am not a parent, but have five nieces and worry all the time-though of course they would never...

Jmo

Ok Britt last texted John at 8:58
No show on return Camera at 9:03 But was at Sulfside at 9:27 - 7 miles away....

Does it take 30 minutes to get to sulfside area .... from the Bar Harbor Hotel area? Is she somewhere between Bar Harbor and Sulfside? Then the perp keeps purse and heads south

Just a theory I've had but if Britt never made it pass this area sulfside...just her phone and purse was taken and thrown off the bridge later as the perp headed south.

I googled it and it takes only 16 minutes to get from Bar Harbor to just the city of Sulfside.
So Im asking would the perp keep her and drive with her a great distance to maybe Georgetown or would a perp feel the need to act sooner... Of course this doesn't lead to a good outcome but just wondering if after watching disappeared should the focus include an intense search in the first 30-45 minutes of being taken.

*surfside* Not nitpicking just wanted the correct info there incase others were looking. Myrtle beach to surfside doesn't take long at all unless there is traffic (construction, bike week, Friday afternoon and tons of campers headed to ocean lakes campground etc)

What day of the week was it when Brittanee disappeared?

I believe it was Wednesday.

To keep things fresh on times, let me quote Farmhand from a previous page:

"Poleyard Landing is located about 15 miles south of Georgetown. As mentioned above if you drove directly to Georgetown it would take 50 or 60 minutes if you continued to drive to Poleyard Landing it would take another 20 to 30 minutes. You would arrive at the Poleyard Landing at approximately 10:30 pm. Instead the cell phone pings the tower at 11:58 pm. There is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes of time spent somewhere in between those 2 points. You would have to assume the cell phone was pinging the same cell tower for that period of time. For instance if the cell phone was pinging a tower in Charlestown, SC I think it would have been reported."

Brittanee's last text is at 8:58. It's between approx 8:58 and 9:03 that something happens, whether she gets into a vehicle with someone or is abducted. There's definitely unaccounted for time in there once you factor in travel time.

Is it possible BD wasn't taken in a car immediately? Maybe dragged into a building of some sort and her phone was sent for a ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor