Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why won't they talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scared little children. At some point someone's conscience is going to get the best of them and the house of cards will fall down. Whoever comes out first will probably get the best deal.

Scared little children. At some point someone's conscience is going to get the best of them and the house of cards will fall down. Whoever comes out first will probably get the best deal.

It's almost been 6 years, I thought ones conscience would of gotten the better of them by now. My heart aches for Brittanee and her family. It truly does. But I believe justice will come, it felt like there would never be any progress in Holly Bobo's case and look at that now...

In the past couple of years, I've started having the thought that once the girls who were with Brittanee start having their own children and they start to know the love that a mother has for a child----one of them will break.

It's almost been 6 years, I thought ones conscience would of gotten the better of them by now. My heart aches for Brittanee and her family. It truly does. But I believe justice will come, it felt like there would never be any progress in Holly Bobo's case and look at that now...

I saw a Dateline about a gang rape and murder that took 20 years before someone stepped forward. She said she had been really scared because the guys who killed her told her she'd be next if she told anyone.

In the past couple of years, I've started having the thought that once the girls who were with Brittanee start having their own children and they start to know the love that a mother has for a child----one of them will break.

I say that in my video too.

You're assuming they have a conscience. I don't think the person responsible does, sadly.

I hope someone who does have one would say something by now - I mean my goodness even if the perp threatened to kill you - you could give LE the info in exchange for protection right?

I really really really hope MBPD is still looking at this case. Technology keeps getting better and better by the day - is there anything that puts any of the guys or girls on the trip not at their rooms in the hours BD disappeared? Gps in their vehicles, was that looked at? fB check ins or fb messenger messages that might have been made while location was turned on that puts them outside of their hotels? Is there any technology that is around now that we look to first that wasn't as well known back then like google locations on a cell etc? Anything being overlooked? I want this case solved and justice brought. I want DD to have closure, & I desperately want BD home. I want the monster(s) responsible off the streets where they can do it again.

I believe the majority of the Rochester contingent knows exactly what happened and may have been involved in it

I think it would be a good idea for LE to question everyone (including the girls, any guys she hung out with etc) all over again. Years have passed, someone may let something slip that they were initially trying to cover. KWIM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it would be a good idea for LE to question everyone (including the girls, any guys she hung out with etc) all over again. Years have passed, someone may let something slip that they were initially trying to cover. KWIM?

This would also be a great way to look for inconsistencies in their stories too

Only problem is that they can't do that. From what I have heard they need to have cause to do so, and without new evidence they won't have "cause." But I wholeheartedly agree seeing as most of them were never interviewed 1:1 by MBPD. It's disgraceful.

Worst place to go missing = Horry County IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

Do we know for a fact the friends weren't interviewed? That's really sloppy work by LE if they didn't. I like to give LE the benefit of the doubt, because missing persons cases can be difficult. But if you don't do the obvious things like this, what else did you miss?

Does having ones lawyer present count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!

I know for a fact that not everyone was interviewed by MBPD. In fact the police report says that they reached them by phone. Rumor has it that some may have been interviewed by Rochester Police in NY. But that was rumor.

I just watched the episode with Dr. Phil..wow. Hard to take between the lawyer and Peter. Mentioning that his named was misspelled. I looked him up on FB and he's living life on the beach catching fish. My prayers go out to the family.

Only problem is that they can't do that. From what I have heard they need to have cause to do so, and without new evidence they won't have "cause." But I wholeheartedly agree seeing as most of them were never interviewed 1:1 by MBPD. It's disgraceful.

I think the police can ask you to come down to the station for a chat, but you are not legally bound to do so. IIRC

I was about to type that there should be a search to at least find her remains if she is indeed deceased, but honestly where could they look? Marsh areas around myrtle beach maybe? If the perp took her in a car then she could be anywhere within a few mile radius!

I think the police can ask you to come down to the station for a chat, but you are not legally bound to do so. IIRC

Maybe according to what family was told its a we won't ask rather than can't wo cause. Not sure. Either way MBPD has made it clear they won't be re interviewing. Years ago when I spoke to one of the original detectives they flat out told me that the "Rochester group isn't capable of this, they're just a bunch of young kids." I sure hope they realize what these kids are really capable of because back home many people have many stories about them all. Some they haven't hidden from their own social media pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro