Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to type that there should be a search to at least find her remains if she is indeed deceased, but honestly where could they look? Marsh areas around myrtle beach maybe? If the perp took her in a car then she could be anywhere within a few mile radius!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The CUE Center has her case & has done searches for her for years. They hold searches on all cases & not all are publicized so as to keep away the media & ensure they can be productive. They've been the ones on her case since Day 1.

The CUE Center has her case & has done searches for her for years. They hold searches on all cases & not all are publicized so as to keep away the media & ensure they can be productive. They've been the ones on her case since Day 1.

Ah I didn't know that, thanks for the info!

No problem, in this case it's hard to catch up & know all the info. Not to mention sort through what is fact vs fiction.
It's nice to see new people taking an interest, new eyes are good!

If her phone pinged in Surfside is it possible that BD got into a vehicle with someone she recognized (Rochester crew or someone she met earlier that week) to go to surfside beach river city cafe or something? Maybe the ping in surfside wasn't BD just passing thru but instead the original destination and things went downhill from there?

If her phone pinged in Surfside is it possible that BD got into a vehicle with someone she recognized (Rochester crew or someone she met earlier that week) to go to surfside beach river city cafe or something? Maybe the ping in surfside wasn't BD just passing thru but instead the original destination and things went downhill from there?

I think anything is possible honestly. Along the lines of your thought- I have always wondered if Britt didn't go one way and her phone another. Who is to say someone else didn't take her phone & toss it into a body of water on the way down 17 while she was in another vehicle going the opposite direction?

I think anything is possible honestly. Along the lines of your thought- I have always wondered if Britt didn't go one way and her phone another. Who is to say someone else didn't take her phone & toss it into a body of water on the way down 17 while she was in another vehicle going the opposite direction?

This is what I think happened. Today was the first time I've watched Britt's Disappeared episode in full, it sent shivers down my spine when they were talking about her cellphone pings being quite a distance from where she was last seen. I don't think there's any other answer other than she was either forced in to a car by someone she didn't know, or she willingly got in to a car with someone she did know. I honestly hope there is no one out there thinking she ran away, because this is clearly far more sinister than that. Going off your post also lovinlife83, I think you're on to something there - I think surfside is where things happened :( I know this would have already been covered long long ago (but I don't get a lot of time to sleuth or read back through older threads so forgive me) Is there any other missing women in the area or anywhere in MB?

Can someone please give me the links to Britt's older threads? The links on the first page of this thread aren't working? And searching doesn't bring any up. Thank you.

I honestly can't believe the perps (who I think are the Rochester crew) have been able to get away with this with little to no pressure from LE. They're not exactly criminal masterminds, I thought they would have slipped up or had a conscience as they got older or mentioned something about that night. Ugh it sucks that they all seem to have carried on with their lives, no concern for the girl that went missing whilst on vacation WITH them. JMO

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/19661119/brittanee-drexels-mother-demands-answers
I was reading this open letter from DD and something caught my attention. In the letter she states that in the video of BD going into the Bluewater resort (PB and company's hotel) that Brittanee first looked right, into the pool area. I looked up some pictures of Bluewater resorts pool area and IMO it looks like you can get outside the resort from the pool area. The fences aren't high and there is even a ramp/stairway leading to the outside (not to mention gates). Thinking along those lines it seems like it would be possible for someone who is in the pool area to leave that area and maybe not show up on cameras leaving. So what I'm wondering is could it be possible that somebody from PBs group was not in the hotel room "watching" the game, but instead in the pool area, (or maybe even a stranger) and decided to follow BD?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426614085.294492.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426614095.452415.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426614105.905974.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426614114.364369.jpg

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/19661119/brittanee-drexels-mother-demands-answers
I was reading this open letter from DD and something caught my attention. In the letter she states that in the video of BD going into the Bluewater resort (PB and company's hotel) that Brittanee first looked right, into the pool area. I looked up some pictures of Bluewater resorts pool area and IMO it looks like you can get outside the resort from the pool area. The fences aren't high and there is even a ramp/stairway leading to the outside (not to mention gates). Thinking along those lines it seems like it would be possible for someone who is in the pool area to leave that area and maybe not show up on cameras leaving. So what I'm wondering is could it be possible that somebody from PBs group was not in the hotel room "watching" the game, but instead in the pool area, (or maybe even a stranger) and decided to follow BD?

View attachment 71254View attachment 71255View attachment 71256View attachment 71257

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

This has always been my belief. Even if you were in the same room with her, you could leave with her & tell her you have to get something from the pool or take the stairs. Bottom line I've always thought it possible one of them could have left the hotel wo being seen with her.

Keep that in mind & now think about her birth defect that takes away from her peripheral vision. Either she willingly says "ok FINE" after being nagged upstairs or she could have been caught off guard by anyone. Known or unknown. Granted I honestly think if grabbed she'd had dropped something in that parking lot-shoe, phone, purse, something from her purse etc.

Going off your post Caring4Many, it is odd that none of her belongings were ever found. Which obviously could indicate there may not have been a struggle, could have been someone she knew.... This one really gets to me more than any other case :(

I'm on my phone so I might not see it if it's here somewhere, but is there a timeline thread?

Sometimes when I think of Britt, I can't help but also think a little of Skylar Neese's case... Obviously very different but I can't help but feel jealousy could have been a factor here.

Going back through the Astrology Thread and come across this post:

Timothy Shaun Taylor has been 'officially' named a POI in Brittanee's case. He is from the Georgetown, SC area and has lived there all his life.

Here's a link. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/134001...-disappearance

Because I didn't follow all the discussion thread's, is anyone able to tell me if anything become of this?

Going back through the Astrology Thread and come across this post:

Timothy Shaun Taylor has been 'officially' named a POI in Brittanee's case. He is from the Georgetown, SC area and has lived there all his life.

Here's a link. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/134001...-disappearance

Because I didn't follow all the discussion thread's, is anyone able to tell me if anything become of this?

The link doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member