Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on page 1 you go sweetheart. As someone else said, we're one day closer to finding you.

I'm following Hannah graham case too and so much coming out about JM and possible victims and connections to other cases. I'm keeping my eyes out and if anyone following that case as well notices his whereabouts in April 2009 that would be a good lead. I've read that he worked for a taxi company during that time and may have even been driving one for a personal car..would be almost effortless for a cab driver to get a young lady waking alone to take a ride somewhere. I don't think witnesses would even take notice of someone getting in one either....wonder if he vacationed in myrtle beach? ....it's a long shot....

i've been gone for alittle bit finally checkin back in was hopeing maybe some news had surfaced but unfortunatly it dosent look that way i really hope something turns up soon she NEEDS to be home

I've been looking for an article that was published when Britt first disappeared. Hoping someone here can help-the article had a statement from one of the "friends" about how they really didn't know her or something to that effect. Anyone else remember that & know where I can locate it?
Thanks!

Where are you pretty girl?
08891d79da60fa74322e82d8704d2fed.jpg

I remember it and I think it was AL correct? Which we knew wasn't true. Not sure where to find it would it be on brittanee's website?

I remember it and I think it was AL correct? Which we knew wasn't true. Not sure where to find it would it be on brittanee's website?

I agree-I'll try there again but haven't been able to find it anywhere & really need it to see that specific quote. Thanks for responding!

I've been looking for an article that was published when Britt first disappeared. Hoping someone here can help-the article had a statement from one of the "friends" about how they really didn't know her or something to that effect. Anyone else remember that & know where I can locate it?
Thanks!

Where are you pretty girl?
08891d79da60fa74322e82d8704d2fed.jpg

Someone who is good with searching the forum (I am not) might could search this....I remember when her friends moved to another hotel ( IIRC)
leaving her items... that Brittanee was stated to be kinda of a tag along. But my memory is really bad its been a long time.

Thank you guys! I went back to day 1, thread 1, post #35 & found the article. Sadly all the Rochester me do seems to no longer be online from the first few days? Frustrating. I will see who I can contact to pull that from archives but from the post it appears it was JO that made the statement. I'll bring it back here if I get it back in full & why I'm looking for it.

When I went looking for the article mentioned above I found this one. I thought it interesting. PB had his lawyer speaking in MSM for him 4/29/09 & referred to the interviews as being via conference call.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=293717

Posted: 04.29.2009 at 10:05 PM
(Updated: 11:45pm Wednesday)

Myrtle Beach Police stepped up their search Wednesday for a missing teenager from New York state - after a possible sighting on Ocean Boulevard.

Police say 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel disappeared Saturday night while here on spring break with friends.

There was a possible sighting of Drexel Wednesday morning, when someone reported seeing a girl matching Drexel's description getting off a bus in Myrtle Beach that came from Georgetown.

[modsnip]

If you have any information, no matter how small you think it could be, you're asked to call the Myrtle Beach Police Department at (843) 918 1382.

My heart skipped a beat when I didn't see Brittanee on the first page. I thought maybe she had been found. Back to the first page you go baby.

just a thought but have the detectives ever gone back and re interviewed the "friends" that were with her to see if anyone has anything new to say or changes their story... maybe it wouldn't help but what if it does worth a try in my opinion

just a thought but have the detectives ever gone back and re interviewed the "friends" that were with her to see if anyone has anything new to say or changes their story... maybe it wouldn't help but what if it does worth a try in my opinion

No they haven't, I'm sure it would be all over the news. In the least you'd see a huge TY from Dawn as she's practically begged for this for years now. I totally agree it's worth a shot.

I just cant believe they wouldnt... that would be the first place to start IMO I dont understand why this hasnt been done i dont even have words to express how lousy i feel like some of this investigation is being handled

I just cant believe they wouldnt... that would be the first place to start IMO I dont understand why this hasnt been done i dont even have words to express how lousy i feel like some of this investigation is being handled

I think they can refuse to talk to the police unless they're subpoenaed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89