Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
recently watched the disappeared episode on brittanee on netflix,i knew of her disappearance but not much about the circumstances.

i had a feeling it was that guy she went to meet (cannot remember his name right now) but how would he have gotten out the motel without being seen like brittannee was?

hope she is found soon,can't imagine what her poor parents are going through

Was hoping that in addition to Brittanee's birthday passing, we would receive an update or new information. It's very disheartening to see that is not the case. IMO, I consider this a high-profile missing persons case; she's been featured on multiple television programs, several billboards, not to mention her face and name being plastered on news channels and being written about in articles.. At one point, this girls face was featured on the cover of 'People' magazine! How is it possible that this hasn't been solved?! The more time that passes only means more time for this case to go completely cold, which means more time for whomever is responsible to a) strike again or b) live their life freer of any consequences for their actions while Brittanee isn't here or able to live her normal life with her friends and family.

The fact that over four years has gone by without any similar abductions/disappearances of young girls makes me really wonder if the perp is already in jail. I want answers as to what happened to Brittanee just as much as the next person, I just hope that it doesn't take another young girl going missing in order for Brittanees case to progress.

I think when she left that hotel she was randomly abducted. This person got away with it they think. She probably isnt the only one and they will trip up and get caught.Hard telling where the perp is from. It may take years though. jmo

I go back and forth on it. Part of me feels it was her 'friends' and another part of me thinks it was random. I realize that is a busy strip. But my husband and I have been down there countless times, at all times of year. And while the strip is busy...that particular portion she went missing from...has some dead spots. We like to cruise each night after dinner and...even in dead of summer, we've found that particular area to be quiet. Less traffic, way fewer people out. Given that I can see how it's possible she was taken off the street with no one noticing. This last trip we made a point of driving it slowly and were both of notice of several hotels - midway - with parking garages right on the street. Plenty of shrubbery and easy access for someone up to no good. Garages directly behind the sidewalk with open opportunity for a predator to snatch someone with little/no notice.

So it could have been anyone...and still, her friends lack of concern whatsoever makes me wonder....

It always comes back to her 'friends' for me. I know there is every possibility it was random but its just gut feeling about one or more of them. But that still leaves the question I mentioned before...how did they get out the motel without being spotted on camera? Was there a fire exit or back door with no surveillance they could have went out.

So puzzling why they would just up and leave in the middle of the night.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I think the guy named as a POI is the person responsible. I think it was random and this guy happened upon Brittanee in one of those "dead spots" along her walk back.

I think the friends are jerks who weren't her friends at all. They were jealous of her and worried about getting charged with aiding in the delinquency of a minor or something similar, since Britt was drinking & had gone on this trip without her mom's approval.

My money is on the POI sex offender too - this is the creepy pic that makes me shudder. You can tell it is him because of the location of the tattoo peeking out of his tanktop, it matches the other pictures of him and the woman who posted them calls him "Ray".

<modsnip>

538335_295574507204656_1249624698_n.jpg

I think the guy named as a POI is the person responsible. I think it was random and this guy happened upon Brittanee in one of those "dead spots" along her walk back.

I think the friends are jerks who weren't her friends at all. They were jealous of her and worried about getting charged with aiding in the delinquency of a minor or something similar, since Britt was drinking & had gone on this trip without her mom's approval.

I agree. She never stood a chance, poor baby.

My money is on the POI sex offender too - this is the creepy pic that makes me shudder. You can tell it is him because of the location of the tattoo peeking out of his tanktop, it matches the other pictures of him and the woman who posted them calls him "Ray".

View attachment 38256

View attachment 38257
That is creepy, dude has some issues. Would love to pound his head against the wall a few times.

View attachment 38256

View attachment 38257

Cannot unsee that....what a creepy guy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

From these pics it looks like he has girls. Don't know why he has to go after young girls off the street.

View attachment 38256

View attachment 38257

Just FYI - his middle name is Douglas.

Does anyone know where in California his prior crimes occurred?

Thanks,

Salem

PS - I am removing the pictures of the unknown girls. The pic of him alone can stay (and the links).

From these pics it looks like he has girls. Don't know why he has to go after young girls off the street.

Because women don't do it for him, he is into young girls - convicted of sexual crimes with a 9-year old in 1983.

Boy I was off by a country mile. So if he had a pass to a military base he must have been working there?

I caught that too, the girl noticed he had a green sticker on his car which turned out to be a military base pass. I would assume it was for a job. Googling a little leads to the Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo - they built and repaired ships there and it was in operation until 1996.

Mare Island Naval Shipyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I tend to be a "skimmer" so each time I read an article, something new catches my eye. It also says he admitted to molesting six other girls...and they left him out halfway through his sentence?? If he had served his forty years, he would be in there another ten. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie