Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have a question well its a thought i have been thinking about for awhile now ..i remember there being searches in a certain area they searched there for awhile Iam sure the people that are more up to date with this case will know the place it was somewhere that some of the guys thought to be perps live near but heres what iam wondering does anyone remember when they found those like 8 women and a baby not gilico beach this was like new mexico desert before the houses were being built i think thats the place but when they found one or too bodies they went to the satalite images just like we can and looked down and they got pictures where you could just tell the dirt had been disturbed and dug up colour was different as the dirt surounding the human size dirt that had been dug up and thats how they found the rest of the grave sites .so iam just wondering if who ever knows the details in this case like the longitude and latitude get that and the adress punch it in to google maps and play with it a bit see if you can see any spots cause trust me u will be able to tell if the dirt has been messed with and look for spots in the area they searched but do it from goodle maps like an eye in the sky not on the ground id anyone knows how to do that i think we could hit on something if in face she was burried near by....sorry this was so long...

I Have a question well its a thought i have been thinking about for awhile now ..i remember there being searches in a certain area they searched there for awhile Iam sure the people that are more up to date with this case will know the place it was somewhere that some of the guys thought to be perps live near but heres what iam wondering does anyone remember when they found those like 8 women and a baby not gilico beach this was like new mexico desert before the houses were being built i think thats the place but when they found one or too bodies they went to the satalite images just like we can and looked down and they got pictures where you could just tell the dirt had been disturbed and dug up colour was different as the dirt surounding the human size dirt that had been dug up and thats how they found the rest of the grave sites .so iam just wondering if who ever knows the details in this case like the longitude and latitude get that and the adress punch it in to google maps and play with it a bit see if you can see any spots cause trust me u will be able to tell if the dirt has been messed with and look for spots in the area they searched but do it from goodle maps like an eye in the sky not on the ground id anyone knows how to do that i think we could hit on something if in face she was burried near by....sorry this was so long...

West Mesa murders.

Your right it may not work...but has anything worked so far cause last i checked she is still missing....if someone knows how to do it it's worth a shot ....

Your right it may not work...but has anything worked so far cause last i checked she is still missing....if someone knows how to do it it's worth a shot ....

Besides the terrain being extremely different in South Carolina compared to New Mexico, in BD's case we would not have a starting point as to where to look. You said in the West Mesa murders that they found bodies and then looked around the area of those to find the others.

I can think of other cases where this technique might be useful though. Sidney Cranston and Deorr Kunz are two that come to mind since they are likely buried/hidden and LE has a general idea (from pings and such) of where that is.

I don't know if anyone has ever seen what i was talking about . It was pretty amazing how easy it was to see the grave sites.From the satalite pictures you could see every single spot where the ground soil had been disturbed . It was pretty neat its one of those things u need to see for yourself and then you will see what iam talking about...

Every time I see an old case bubble up to the top, I think there is new news. I wish this site had an icon - like a red star - if there was new news in a case that's bubbled up recently. Otherwise, it's posters noodling on old information with nothing new to add.

So is there anyone on here that thinks Brittanee is still alive?

Given that her cellphone last pinged in the bayous over an hour away from where she vanished where they are alligators and snakes, no I don't believe she is still alive.

16 year old missing. Last seen on Ocean Blvd. Hope Katelyn is OK and comes home soon.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31599...r-16-year-old-girl-missing-since-monday-night

10216840_G.png

This girl has been found
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31599...-myrtle-beach-of-her-own-free-will-police-say

I don't know if anyone has ever seen what i was talking about . It was pretty amazing how easy it was to see the grave sites.From the satalite pictures you could see every single spot where the ground soil had been disturbed . It was pretty neat its one of those things u need to see for yourself and then you will see what iam talking about...

I agree it's a good idea in some circumstances, but it requires that you be able to see the ground, which you can't do in heavily treed areas. Sometimes you can see large archaeological features even under trees, but detecting something as small as a grave would require advanced software processing and probably LIDAR. (OT: Smithsonian magazine this month has a wicked cool article about using LIDAR technology to find hidden cities in yhe Cambodian jungle.)

I think it is very likely she is still alive. I believe she was set up by one of her "friends" or someone she met there and is being trafficked.

For me the hardest and possibly the most frustrating thing beside the 7 years since her disappearance is knowing how easily this all could have been avoided. She wasn't even supposed to be in Myrtle Beach in the first place, karma does incredible things sometimes and now her family and siblings have to live the rest of their lives wondering if they will ever get justice and find out exactly what happened to her that night.

I haven't come on in quite some time. At first I followed constantly and was sure that her mother would eventually have an answer one way or another. I am so sorry she doesn't have that yet and can only imagine what her daily thoughts must still be. Personally, I am pissed! Pissed that someone has gotten away with this. The fact that a person can just take another human being, do whatever the hell they want to her and then go home and just carry on with their life as if this young girl meant nothing to anyone. It infuriates me!!!

The case i was talking about how u could see the graves from google ariel maps of the west mesa desert its actually on right now on TLC DATELINE REAL LIFE MYSTERIES..

I haven't come on in quite some time. At first I followed constantly and was sure that her mother would eventually have an answer one way or another. I am so sorry she doesn't have that yet and can only imagine what her daily thoughts must still be. Personally, I am pissed! Pissed that someone has gotten away with this. The fact that a person can just take another human being, do whatever the hell they want to her and then go home and just carry on with their life as if this young girl meant nothing to anyone. It infuriates me!!!

This bothers me for the same reason. I do not live very far from where her phone last pinged. There is someone out there who knows what happened. It's infuriating and scary as well.

This bothers me for the same reason. I do not live very far from where her phone last pinged. There is someone out there who knows what happened. It's infuriating and scary as well.

Maybe this is a long shot but have you tried asking around? I find it hard to believe that someone could have killed her and never talk about it to anybody. Usually when a disappearance happens near a community, most of that community knows exactly what happened.

What do you hear you must have some inside info that we all dont have if you live right there whats your theory and thoughts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member