Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if they could get the PI from NC involved who got the perp to confess to killing Kelli Bordeaux in NC? I doubt Britannee's disappearance is random. She is/was beautiful. been following this case for a while and I think she was set up by one of her NY buddies.

I was traveling about 4 hours away from home this weekend. I think about Brittanee but for some reason she was on my mind a lot on Saturday (I wasn't traveling anywhere near where she disappeared). I kept thinking what kind of person (whether you're good friends or not) leaves knowing that another in their group has gone missing? I didn't really think the group she went to MB with were involved before, but now I can't shake it. If they weren't involved then I think they know the circumstances (more than she was walking back to her hotel to give the shorts back) of what happened to her.

I was traveling about 4 hours away from home this weekend. I think about Brittanee but for some reason she was on my mind a lot on Saturday (I wasn't traveling anywhere near where she disappeared). I kept thinking what kind of person (whether you're good friends or not) leaves knowing that another in their group has gone missing? I didn't really think the group she went to MB with were involved before, but now I can't shake it. If they weren't involved then I think they know the circumstances (more than she was walking back to her hotel to give the shorts back) of what happened to her.
Same here. Especially one person leaving in the middle of the night.

I agree, if you're friendly enough to go on vacation together, you're friends. It's not like BD would have had tons of money to sweeten the pot. I have felt the same about Morgan Harrington. Who, when their friend gets locked out of the concert, stays inside and then leaves in the locked out friends car??? Without knowing where she is? If either were my friend, they would not have been left alone, in an unfamiliar city.

Blaming Brittanee is better? Saying she accepted a ride from a stranger in a strange town? I simply do not believe this - she was young, it was dark, she was on her own in a strange town. She was also Not Stupid.

Brittanee didnt accept a ride from a "bad guy" imo!. No one does except a Working Girl. High school girls would run a mile in the opposite direction especially at night, especially when they are on their own!

What is Statistically Most Likely , reprehensible or not, is that Brittanee knew her abductor and willingly went with them.

I strongly suggest everyone watches the interview I watched with the boy and his lawyer.

While it may be "reprehensible" to look at him with question marks, (I bet the police didn't let that stop them investigating!) he literally does not seem to give a toss about Brittanee.

His body language, his speech, his Lawyer - all of them are about The Boy.

This is so incredibly unnatural it amounts to Evidence imo.

Most young guys would be overcome with guilt and remorse that they let their young female friend vanish into the night. Most young guys would not appear on Prime Time TV with their Lawyers so appear like such an uncaring self serving callous douche.

Statistically, logically, the last people to see Brittanee are the ones who also Disappeared Her.

Reprehensible or not, it is a Statistical Likelihood.

After viewing that boy and his Attitude, I suspect Police haven't solved it because there is a Pact of Silence.

MOO
I watched the video of PB and his lawyer a while ago and I dont know how you can see that as evidence in my opinion. Maybe your right that he doesnt care about Brittanee but didnt he barely know her in the first place?? I thought he was a friend of Brittanees friends only (correct me if im wrong i havent been on here for ages and kinda forget things!) what annoyed me about the video is that brittanees parents were placing the blame on peter for not walking brittanee back to her hotel when he isnt even responsible for her! I thought it was all very harsh on peter because he was there with his own friends to have a good time and not to babysit brittanee, that is her parents job not anybody elses. He did say that he asked her if she wanted taking back and she said no, if thats true then theres nothing else he can do about it. They were placing alot on blame on him throughout the video for not looking after her which i find very hypocritical of them to say considering they themselves as her own parents didnt even know where she was or what she was doing!!

Blaming Brittanee is better? Saying she accepted a ride from a stranger in a strange town? I simply do not believe this - she was young, it was dark, she was on her own in a strange town. She was also Not Stupid.

Brittanee didnt accept a ride from a "bad guy" imo!. No one does except a Working Girl. High school girls would run a mile in the opposite direction especially at night, especially when they are on their own!

What is Statistically Most Likely , reprehensible or not, is that Brittanee knew her abductor and willingly went with them.

I strongly suggest everyone watches the interview I watched with the boy and his lawyer.

While it may be "reprehensible" to look at him with question marks, (I bet the police didn't let that stop them investigating!) he literally does not seem to give a toss about Brittanee.

His body language, his speech, his Lawyer - all of them are about The Boy.

This is so incredibly unnatural it amounts to Evidence imo.

Most young guys would be overcome with guilt and remorse that they let their young female friend vanish into the night. Most young guys would not appear on Prime Time TV with their Lawyers so appear like such an uncaring self serving callous douche.

Statistically, logically, the last people to see Brittanee are the ones who also Disappeared Her.

Reprehensible or not, it is a Statistical Likelihood.

After viewing that boy and his Attitude, I suspect Police haven't solved it because there is a Pact of Silence.

MOO
Also there was a video of brittanee in some random guy hotel room the same night or the night before she disappeared. I believe she had met him that same day. So he ws a stranger to her

I'm more inclined to think she left the hotel, veered off the main road as a shortcut and ran into trouble .

Maybe thats why she wasnt seen on the camera walking back, because she took a shortcut

Maybe thats why she wasnt seen on the camera walking back, because she took a shortcut
Although it's possible to disappear in plain sight, I tend to think people try and be less brazen as possible with crime. So if this was an abduction I lean toward it being off the main strip in a more desolate area, maybe an empty parking lot.

The NY guy certainly seems a bit fishy but ultimately I wonder why he would abduct and kill her. I'm not sure what the motivation would be. He would be heavily scrutinized based on being with her. It seems like a lot of risk.

With a stranger, a sexual motivation would certainly be a possibility.

I agree, if you're friendly enough to go on vacation together, you're friends. It's not like BD would have had tons of money to sweeten the pot. I have felt the same about Morgan Harrington. Who, when their friend gets locked out of the concert, stays inside and then leaves in the locked out friends car??? Without knowing where she is? If either were my friend, they would not have been left alone, in an unfamiliar city.

I dunno. It doesn't take much money to make a person a desirable travel companion for spring break. If you can pay your share of the gas, the food, and the room, and maybe take a shift of driving, you're golden. Back when we were still dating, Mr. Carbuff and I used to get a third or fourth person to travel with us to his parents in Florida; they were all complete strangers. It didn't matter because splitting the costs like that saved money for everybody.

Morgan's another question. Don't even get me started. But there isn't much similarity that I can see. Brittanee wasn't in trouble, didn't call for help, and as far as we can tell wasn't even drunk.

Also brittanee might have refused a ride from peter because she didnt know him very well

I wonder how much those male "friends" of hers are involved, unfortunately LE have nothing on them and most of them lawyered up which in itself is a red flag.

16 year old missing. Last seen on Ocean Blvd. Hope Katelyn is OK and comes home soon.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31599...r-16-year-old-girl-missing-since-monday-night

10216840_G.png

Wow, she looks a lot like Brittanee, doesn't she?

I should probably have said that she is the same general type, thinking that serial killers and rapists tend to go for the same general style of victim. I didn't mean they could be mistaken for each other or anything.

I wonder how much those male "friends" of hers are involved, unfortunately LE have nothing on them and most of them lawyered up which in itself is a red flag.

BBM. Strongly disagree that this is a red flag. It was a good decision on their part IMO, regardless of whether they are guilty or innocent. Despite them lawyering up, they are said to have cooperated with LE, so what's the issue?

BBM. Strongly disagree that this is a red flag. It was a good decision on their part IMO, regardless of whether they are guilty or innocent. Despite them lawyering up, they are said to have cooperated with LE, so what's the issue?

We have to define "cooperated with LE", nowadays pretty much anything is defined as "cooperating" even if the information given doesn't help at all. Maybe I'm too idealistic but if I was deemed a suspect in a disappearance and possible murder investigation and if I knew that I had nothing to do with it, my first instinct would be to talk to detectives to clear my name immediately, not ask for a lawyer. Usually it's quite telling when suspects ask for a lawyer and I know for a fact that LE look into that very much. We've all seem numerous cases when an individual says something like "I won't talk without a lawyer" or "I want a lawyer right now" and usually they end up being involved one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo