Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the five days were spent in a motel room somewhere? And that's where LE have found scared witnesses/workers?

McLellanville Family Charges
(Family Member = FM)

FM #1
12/1997 - Failure to Stop for Blue Light
09/2006 - Giving False Information to Police
09/2007 - Assault & Battery of a High Aggravated Nature (nolle prosequi)
07/2010 - Assault & Battery 1st Degree (dismissed)
08/2013 - Operation of Vehicle without Registration/License due to Delinquency
07/2014 - Driving Unregistered Vehicle, Failure to Register or False Statement

FM #2

05/2008 - Petit Larceny
11/2008 - Giving False Information to Police
01/2013 - Weapon/Unlawful Carry of Pistol
09/2013 - Careless Operation of Vehicle

FM #3

04/2003 - Distribution near School Zone
05/2005 - Manufacturing/Possession of Other Scheduled I, II, III Substance

FM #4

10/1993 - Pistol/Sale or Delivery of Stolen Pistol
09/1995 - Possession of Crack Cocaine
02/1996 - Drugs - Conspiracy & Attempt to Distribute
03/1998 - Assault & Battery of High Aggravated Nature
02/2001 - Murder (dismissed)
11/2006 - All Other Violations of Fish, Game, & Watercraft Title (driving closed road)
05/2010 - Hindering Law Enforcement/Resisting Arrest

FM #5

04/1996 - Use of Vehicle without Owner Consent
02/2000 - Violation of Probation
01/2004 - Possession of Cocaine

FM #6

10/1996 - Distribute near School Zone
10/1996 - Distribution of Crack Cocaine
11/2000 - Public Disorderly Conduct
04/2001 - Possession of 1oz or less of Marijuana
04/2001 - Distribution of Crack Cocaine near School Zone
07/2003 - Intent to Distribute Marijuana near School Zone
01/2014 - Voyeurism/Violation of Privacy, Views, Photos, Records, or Films
01/2014 - Indecent Exposure
03/2014 - Malicious Injury to House; Trespassing; Injury Value

ETA: I didn't list minor offenses (traffic laws, littering, fraud less than $500, etc.)

This case really does remind me of the tragic Holly Bobo case. And we have gotten nowhere in that case so far either...:no:

Good morning friends. Good morning Brittanee. I hope today is the day you get to come home.

brittanee.jpg

It has been asked why Georgetown LE was not present at the conference. Also, the idea of corruption within the authorities has been tossed around. Is it possible that Georgetown PD is the department that is corrupted and that's why they weren't invited to the presser? Maybe the other agencies are kind of focusing on them as well? Not necessarily as a whole, but I guess it's possible one or more powerful people are have connections to this family.

Audio of a very recent MSM interview with Horry County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson....he discusses Brittanee's case, as well as Heather Elvis. A very informative 10 mins.

Jimmy Richardson speaking on WRNN about Brittanee Drexel and Heather Elvis case

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-pNrsgPUX6c

Wow, thank you for posting this."They know how this happened." It sounds like they know who as well. LE just needs reputable people from the community to come forward to back up the facts they have uncovered. This sounds so encouraging. Every new interview I've seen or heard this week has given me more hope than ever that those guilty are going to be prosecuted and pay for these horrific crimes.

I remember reading in another thread, maybe #15 where someone had referenced a newspaper article about the arrest for the attempted abduction after Brittanee, and how the comments after the article were telling and mentioned a commenter in particular. Did anyone read this, I couldn't find comments I think cause I was on a iPad and not a desktop computer. I wondered if this person thought the comments were made by one of the perps? I think the comments were by black87 or something?

Yes I mentioned this yesterday. They were Topix comments after T turned himself in after the attempted abduction. I looked for the posts yesterday but couldnt locate them.

Just another thought: there is a FB group that I read about a long time ago here in old threads and eventually joined. The name is I grew up in North Santee(Georgetown, SC). I know it's not McVl, but the areas are so close. Maybe we could do some flier sharing onto the page if that is allowed? I messaged the administrator of the page once back around April 25, but I never did hear anything.

Do we know if this family has connections to any other States besides New York? I would love to see complete NCICs on all of them.

This is a video from a Find Brittanee webpage. It is a news report that tries to tie some of the local missing girls to Brittanee. I found it informative.

https://youtu.be/7iHF7NkuJS4

I agree it is very interesting to ties to other cases. I wonder though, if this where people maybe trying to connect "friends" with ST??? I would love to see proof that there is a connection & I have searched and searched and can't find any connection and this one isn't IMO, due to this article in the same time period. Note that they say T runs in the same circle as the Drexel suspects, however see below of where the suspects live & the tape prefaces the same earlier in the tape.

"This past April, detectives confirmed they had developed several persons of interest in Drexel's case. All of the persons of interest are from the McClellanville area, though no arrests have been made."

http://wpde.com/news/crime/arrest-ma...vard-abduction

EDT - fix quote

While I have no respect for Brittanee's alleged "friends", I don't believe they were involved in her disappearance. I believe they were able to get into clubs through connections and obtained lawyer to prevent having to give up their connections (they were scared of them?) and also avoid possibly a charge of drinking while underage. If that is the case, they only thought of themselves and gave no thought to the fact that Brittanee's situation should have trumped their possible situation.

What might be sad is that they might have seen something in one of the clubs that could have led LE toward her. Their club connection could have had a connection to Brittanee's abductor(s). The fact that they might have not divulged this information while Brittanee might have still been alive is something really sad. If that is true I hope this stays on their conscience for the rest of their lives.

While I have no respect for Brittanee's alleged "friends", I don't believe they were involved in her disappearance. I believe they were able to get into clubs through connections and obtained lawyer to prevent having to give up their connections (they were scared of them?) and also avoid possibly a charge of drinking while underage. If that is the case, they only thought of themselves and gave no thought to the fact that Brittanee's situation should have trumped their possible situation.

What might be sad is that they might have seen something in one of the clubs that could have led LE toward her. Their club connection could have had a connection to Brittanee's abductor(s). The fact that they might have not divulged this information while Brittanee might have still been alive is something really sad. If that is true I hope this stays on their conscience for the rest of their lives.
First they have to grow a conscience and maybe while they're doing that, throw in some compassion and honesty.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

This blog mentions that the T's and PB and crew from Rochester all know each other. I don't believe I've ever seen this reported by any legitimate news source. If anyone knows otherwise please share
Maybe a supply and demand agreement.
First they have to grow a conscience and maybe while they're doing that, throw in some compassion and honesty.

I agree it is very interesting to ties to other cases. I wonder though, if this where people maybe trying to connect "friends" with ST??? I would love to see proof that there is a connection & I have searched and searched and can't find any connection and this one isn't IMO, due to this article in the same time period. Note that they say T runs in the same circle as the Drexel suspects, however see below of where the suspects live & the tape prefaces the same earlier in the tape.

"This past April, detectives confirmed they had developed several persons of interest in Drexel's case. All of the persons of interest are from the McClellanville area, though no arrests have been made."

http://wpde.com/news/crime/arrest-ma...vard-abduction

EDT - fix quote
Myrtle Beach at Spring Break is the gathering place for many miles to party. That is where you go if you are dealing, plenty of prospective customers in the clubs. I can image the Taylors being on speed dial of a "club promoter" who travels down to score drugs to move to NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member