Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What i have read is this she was talking to who ever was at blue water resort hotel and as she was walking to go there thats when the 16 year old picked her up and i guess told her hey ill give you a ride iam friends with who ever was at blue water /or she recofnised him from the clubs or whatever but she got in the van willingly thinking he was taking her to the blue water resort that is also why her phone was pinnging the whole way to McC / AND Georgetown I think she at first thought ok this is all going as planned but she soon realized hey why are we going out of town i thought u were taking me to the bluewater but this guy had no intentions of taking her there he wanted to sell her to the guys in McCLellinville ..thats how i read it happend after that well u can imagine it your own way of her being tied up and raped i prefer not to think about that...
Did you say you read this? Please tell me where I can see this

There used to be a now defunct website called Charleston **** Life which chronicled the "revolving door" judicial system in Charleston county. It's the judges; not so much LE. The FBI wouldn't investigate; the Justice department should. Don't hold your breath that's going to happen.

It won't. Wrong demographics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Sweet Brittannee.

So after seeing CDs post on FB he said their is DNA they found of BD. Also what did these do with Brittanee's purse, cell phone do gators eat those too?

All they have to do is put the **** inside the pag all that stuff drip some chicken juice or a steak atatched to it and if u have ever seen a show where they feed gators they just throw it to thier open mouth and the crock will swallow anything in to bites..hell they kill those wildabeast and buffalo and springbok with 5 feet long horns the crock will swallow the dam horns whole ..actually same at a huge snake they swallow deer with antlers ..its why they study crocks so much because there almost indestructable for getting infection and disease thier stomach acid breaks down anything ..

Drexel was last captured on video on April 25, 2009, leaving the Blue Water Hotel in Myrtle Beach, where she was staying against her parents’ permission. A different inmate serving time at Georgetown County Jail told officials he was informed Da’Shaun Taylor picked Drexel up in Myrtle Beach and transported her to McClellanville.

Munoz said the FBI believes Taylor “showed her off, introduced her to some other friends that were there … they ended up tricking her out with some of their friends, offering her to them and getting a human trafficking situation.”

I Don't think this is the one i was talking about i will keep looking but i thought this showed some of what i was talking about...

All they have to do is put the **** inside the pag all that stuff drip some chicken juice or a steak atatched to it and if u have ever seen a show where they feed gators they just throw it to thier open mouth and the crock will swallow anything in to bites..hell they kill those wildabeast and buffalo and springbok with 5 feet long horns the crock will swallow the dam horns whole ..actually same at a huge snake they swallow deer with antlers ..its why they study crocks so much because there almost indestructable for getting infection and disease thier stomach acid breaks down anything ..

I really hesitate to delve into this, but I am not from gator country...do they eat clothing and (gulp) non-flesh items too? could there be anything that remains?

Thank you for the link and I want to preserve this as it sounds so positive towards justice:

"We know Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was witnessed by others (Witnesses NOT IN JAIL) with my daughter – we are just praying that they do the RIGHT thing and stop forward with what they know. Additionally he has been seen and followed to the EXACT area where my daughter's DNA was found.

Joan Taylor claimed that the FBI and government are falsely accusing her son because of witnesses IN JAIL?! Well, we have other specific evidence, that I can NOT disclose at this time for the safety of my daughters case, which corroborates these testimonies!!

Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor is KNOWN to be involved in dog fighting, bringing drugs to parties, and raping women (mostly Caucasian young women) he either picks up UNWILLINGLY or friends of friends that end up being drugged and taken there. This IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!! There is a TON more "EVIDENCE and HORRIBLE INFO" we would like the PUBLIC in that area be aware of for their safety, but we are unable to disclose at this time."

The Taylor family own a towing company. In VA Beach toe trucks are at the strip 24/7.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That makes more sense then as a way of picking her up...would she have trusted a tow truck driver to give her a ride more than a regular driver?
Police should be looking at their business records what trucks were being used that night, and testing for her DNA in them.

(No words.)

I know.

You at least hope that if your loved one had to be murdered, they did not suffer for long, and that there are remains to bury...

She suffered, a lot, and there are no remains.

I can't imagine going on with life after that without thinking about it every minute of every day. I am not a religious person but I do pray that God is kinder to them for the rest of their lives.

Thank you for the link and I want to preserve this as it sounds so positive towards justice:

"We know Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor was witnessed by others (Witnesses NOT IN JAIL) with my daughter – we are just praying that they do the RIGHT thing and stop forward with what they know. Additionally he has been seen and followed to the EXACT area where my daughter's DNA was found.

Joan Taylor claimed that the FBI and government are falsely accusing her son because of witnesses IN JAIL?! Well, we have other specific evidence, that I can NOT disclose at this time for the safety of my daughters case, which corroborates these testimonies!!

Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor is KNOWN to be involved in dog fighting, bringing drugs to parties, and raping women (mostly Caucasian young women) he either picks up UNWILLINGLY or friends of friends that end up being drugged and taken there. This IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!! There is a TON more "EVIDENCE and HORRIBLE INFO" we would like the PUBLIC in that area be aware of for their safety, but we are unable to disclose at this time."

I can't imagine the amount of rage he had to hold back too, to keep from wanting to throttle her throat and scream "WHAT KIND OF DEMON RAISES CHILDREN LIKE THIS!!!"

I meant it's possible he saw her previously while he was working.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I really hesitate to delve into this, but I am not from gator country...do they eat clothing and (gulp) non-flesh items too? could there be anything that remains?

Perhaps investigators found whatever her body was wrapped in? Was it a blanket or tarp or? I mean there has to be physical evidence, right? Or is there just corroborating evidence (if I'm using that term correctly?)

Oh-my, my heart hurts so much for Chad and the entire BD family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I don't recall if this has already been posted here but it was reposted on the Bringing Home Brittanee Drexel Facebook page. A news reporter, Graeme Moore had interviewed Shaun Taylor when he was picked out of a line up in the attempted abduction of Rhonda Massey. When asked if he had been in Myrtle Beach at the time instead of his town of McClellanville, he responds and hesitates, "No....not really..." Not really? It's either yes or no. He's constantly looking to the left as the reporter is asking questions which is typical of someone who is being untruthful or so I've learned in my studies.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=319456114831649&tsid=0.2923007619101554&source=typeahead

Hey sorry if this is allready shown ..I just seen it hell i havn't even read it yet but thought u should see what i copy n pasted from huff post ...

Skeletal Remains May Hold Answers For Brittanee Drexel's Family (Updated)

hey sorry if this is allready shown ..i just seen it hell i havn't even read it yet but thought u should see what i copy n pasted from huff post ...

skeletal remains may hold answers for brittanee drexel's family (updated)
forget it coroner has ruled out drexel with her dental records and says these remains are of a male...

Perhaps investigators found whatever her body was wrapped in? Was it a blanket or tarp or? I mean there has to be physical evidence, right? Or is there just corroborating evidence (if I'm using that term correctly?)

IIRC it was stated that they took away bags of stuff from RM's apartment. Idk how that would connect the Taylors though

who made a stupid mistake

What mistake did she make? She didn't make any mistakes. Nobody, let alone a child, goes out with their friends and rationally thinks "maybe tonight I'll be abducted, gang-raped, then murdered by some random people so better off I stay home." Going to SC was against her parents' wishes, but I'm not going to say that was a mistake and put blame on this poor child. She did nothing wrong. The vile monsters who did this to her are the ones who did something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member