Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a special place for the type of individuals who do that to another person. They are sick and may the same thing happen to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

I was so full of hope after the press conference, but with every passing week I lose hope that we will ever see justice served.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Bumping for our girl.

Decided I need to get on this thread. I've been following Brittanee's case since day 1 but I find it so distressing I hadn't been able to bring myself over here yet! But I just saw her on TV again and had to finally find her thread.

Decided I need to get on this thread. I've been following Brittanee's case since day 1 but I find it so distressing I hadn't been able to bring myself over here yet! But I just saw her on TV again and had to finally find her thread.

Welcome.

Thank​ you :heartbeat:

I'm sorry to be so behind on the thread but do you know Brittanee?

No I don't. But after all this time I certainly feel like I do. I think the same can be said for a lot of us here.

No I don't. But after all this time I certainly feel like I do. I think the same can be said for a lot of us here.

Ah, I get that. Well, thank you for the warm welcome.

http://wspa.com/2017/03/24/new-search-in-disappearance-of-brittanee-drexel/
"GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – A new search connected to the 2009 disappearance of Brittanee Drexel started Friday morning just outside Georgetown city limits.

FBI Supervisory Agent Don Wood confirms FBI agents are involved in “investigative activity” just outside the city limits of Georgetown in connection with the disappearance of Drexel. Wood says the FBI is being assisted by the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office.
"

http://wspa.com/2017/03/24/new-search-in-disappearance-of-brittanee-drexel/
"GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – A new search connected to the 2009 disappearance of Brittanee Drexel started Friday morning just outside Georgetown city limits.

FBI Supervisory Agent Don Wood confirms FBI agents are involved in “investigative activity” just outside the city limits of Georgetown in connection with the disappearance of Drexel. Wood says the FBI is being assisted by the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office.
"

GOOD. Hopefully arrest(s) will follow shortly. This has gone on way too long IMO.

Just saw the update. Really hoping they find something so the family can finally have closure and the killer(s) can be locked up!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Attachments

• Drexel Search March 2017.jpg
    Drexel Search March 2017.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 559
attachment.php

Attachments

• Drexel Search March 2017 2.jpg
    Drexel Search March 2017 2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 549
Status