DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Thank you! And thankfully I see no gator pits.:thinking:

I wonder if this is the same property (pdf alert):

http://www.gcsheriff.org/docs/homeinv_ameila.pdf

That one was never solved.

MOO is it kind of lines up with these "stash houses" which kept coming up in the investigation. LE reported it's a "home". A home invasion happened not far from Foxfire Court, one victim was abducted and taken to Foxfire Court, where the perps left them. I'm wondering is a criminal enterprise there on the coast uses the residence as a "stash house", or has in the past. Is it occupied? A rental? ???

They maybe just using Firefox to park vehicles, and I notice there is only one house (back in there) and it is 33 Diamond Lane & looks vacant to me when I google that address.

I wonder if this is the same property (pdf alert):

http://www.gcsheriff.org/docs/homeinv_ameila.pdf

That one was never solved.

MOO is it kind of lines up with these "stash houses" which kept coming up in the investigation. LE reported it's a "home". A home invasion happened not far from Foxfire Court, one victim was abducted and taken to Foxfire Court, where the perps left them. I'm wondering is a criminal enterprise there on the coast uses the residence as a "stash house", or has in the past. Is it occupied? A rental? ???

WoW That's interesting! and from 2012. Great find! This one happened in Feb and I haven't heard anything else about it.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article133727134.html

Sounds familiar.

They maybe just using Firefox to park vehicles, and I notice there is only one house (back in there) and it is 33 Diamond Lane & looks vacant to me when I google that address.

This is from the Georgetown County GIS
attachment.php

Attachments

• Drexel Search March 2017 3.GIF
    Drexel Search March 2017 3.GIF
    351.2 KB · Views: 400
It's a sketchy area at best. I think 33 Diamond has mobile homes that are most likely rentals since the owners mailing address is different than the property address and there are a couple on the property.

Well this is certainly news of interest.

It's a bit confusing and hard to process at the moment.

I am thinking of Brittanee and her friends and family, I pray answers and justice come for them soon.

I know it's way too soon to say....but would one (me) then jump to the conclusion that the alligator pit thing was a ruse? Of some sort? By whom?

IMO

I know it's way too soon to say....but would one (me) then jump to the conclusion that the alligator pit thing was a ruse? Of some sort? By whom?

IMO

I've wondered about this for months.

I remember LE said something about they think Drexel was moved 3 times, N. Charleston, McClellansville, and Georgetown, IIRC.

I lived in and around Columbia for a few years, including the time she went missing. The area now in question reminds me of areas around Columbia?Midlands. Some run-down trailers for rent out in the country, with decent or even nice properties close by. I'm wondering what the property on Foxfire and perhaps the one on Diamind have to do with the case, and how the perps may have known about that the properties tucked away back there.

IMO
Yeah, that has always bothered me because it almost sounds too cliche to be legitimate. But at the same time I'm sure it's a method that works. But is that being thrown around just for the sake of starting a wild a goose chase? That's the big question.

As for moving her around and such, that does seem likely given the phone pings. Sadly, if what happened to her is anything like what is being reported she was exploited in such a sad way and demise was just incredibly heart breaking and tragic. If we ever get the true details of what happened I'm sure it's going to be appalling - it sounds like we're dealing with seedy scum here.

http://www.southstrandnews.com/news...cle_3bac1e3e-10d6-11e7-a24d-0f186aa646b5.html

An official with the Georgetown County Sheriff's Office has taken down the yellow police tape closing off Firefox Court, and a large unmarked black truck left the scene.The GCSO officer told media representatives to not go past where the yellow tape was and said, "The crime scene still stands." He did not elaborate on what crime might have taken place.

Unmarked vehicles are parked beyond the police tape, but it's not clear what agencies are represented. William Henderson, who lives in the area, told The Georgetown Times that law enforcement personnel have been in the area near his home on Foxfire Court since yesterday afternoon.

Frankie Faile lives just down the street where the police tape has been stretched across the road. He said he saw two South Carolina Law Enforcement Division vehicles yesterday at about 6 p.m with a canine unit. Faile said some of the people are wearing vests marked as FBI.

IDK but it sounds to me like they got a tip, brought in the dogs to confirm yesterday, got a search warrant & today a large search & the crime scene still stands so they'll be back tomorrow???

IMO
I believe that the alligator pit information came to investigators by the "witness" who is in prison and was trying to make a deal... Maybe he didn't actually see what he said he saw?
Regardless of whether or not his testimony was legit, I still have no doubt at least 1 (maybe more) of the T's were involved. Moo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member