Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/fbi-georgetown-search-advanced-brittanee-drexel-case

"We're confident were getting closer to resolving this matter." Wood said.

The special agent consistently told reporters at a brief press conference Sunday that he would not comment on specifics, but he did admit that officers chasing down leads and work done previously in McClellanville led investigators to Foxfire Court.

"We still believe there are people in McClellanville and and in Georgetown County who know something about Drexel's disappearance," Wood said.

He admitted that every area hit recently in connection with the case has yielded positive results, and said there is still more work to do as the case continues to advance.

One of the reporters asked about 3 or 4 inmates booked into the Georgetown Correctional facility by US Marshalls on Friday. I looked online and those inmates do not have charges listed.

Amazing.
Thought this case would never be solved.
Hoping for justice for this young lady.
What a horrible end for her. :(
Thinking about her loved ones...

I think the FBI interview was a strong notice to those that know something, they better start talking because their time to talk is quickly coming to a close. I feel hopeful that closure is coming soon!

FBI spokesman Don Wood said Sunday the search yielded similar results to the search they conducted last summer in McClellanville. He said he couldn’t be more specific, but that he could say they found enough information to “progress” the case.

“We’re not going to discuss what we found and what we didn’t find,” Wood said. “But I’m confident in telling you that the investigation was advanced. We made strides in in bringing those responsible for Brittanee’s death to justice.”

Also similar to McClellanville, Wood said they are leaving Georgetown with a hunch that there are residents in that area who “know something” about Drexel’s disappearance.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/...cle_47331020-125f-11e7-87ce-db3d9f21f034.html

I am local to the Charleston area right up 17 from McClellanville. I want to see this resolved for so many reasons. Praying for Brittany and her family. I am real curious about who has ties to both locations ( if that is what FBI is insinuating) and the degrees of separation.

JMO

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/...cle_47331020-125f-11e7-87ce-db3d9f21f034.html

I am local to the Charleston area right up 17 from McClellanville. I want to see this resolved for so many reasons. Praying for Brittany and her family. I am real curious about who has ties to both locations ( if that is what FBI is insinuating) and the degrees of separation.

JMO

I don't know for sure, but they did say in the presser last June that they believe she was held in North Charleston, McClellanville, and Georgetown. I wonder if this is the location in Georgetown they think she was held.

I pray enough evidence has been discovered to bring Brittanee home to her loving family and to prosecute the monsters responsible for her demise. EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL that participated in her abduction and/or assault and death or anyone that knew what happened and kept silent will pay now or God will deal with them ALL.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't know for sure, but they did say in the presser last June that they believe she was held in North Charleston, McClellanville, and Georgetown. I wonder if this is the location in Georgetown they think she was held.

I believe this is very close to the motel room they searched in relation to Moody. Starting to make sense now why he was a person of interest after they already knew the Taylors seemed to be involved. She was held in multiple locations....

One of the reporters asked about 3 or 4 inmates booked into the Georgetown Correctional facility by US Marshalls on Friday. I looked online and those inmates do not have charges listed.

Very interesting. Is it possible for you to list the initials of these individuals? I am not sure how to search otherwise. Thanks in advance if you are able to .

Amazing.
Thought this case would never be solved.
Hoping for justice for this young lady.
What a horrible end for her. :(
Thinking about her loved ones...

First Heather Ciccone case and now this.

Thank you.

Very interesting. Is it possible for you to list the initials of these individuals? I am not sure how to search otherwise. Thanks in advance if you are able to .

If you go to this link http://www.gcsheriff.org/bookings.html then only fill in the date of arrest March 24th, 2017. Look for 4 names that have no charges listed.

Go to this link & compare names & it will give you more insight: https://www.justice.gov/usao-sc/pr/eight-indicted-human-trafficking-conspiracy

If you look at age of some of these inmates they would have been really young at time Brittanee was abducted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member