Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed the case closely... I remember those suspects were linked to her right after she went missing. There were some things found by the swamp so I knew back then something horrible happened to her. This case is so sad it leaves me with a sick feeling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have followed the case closely... I remember those suspects were linked to her right after she went missing. There were some things found by the swamp so I knew back then something horrible happened to her. This case is so sad it leaves me with a sick feeling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please share what was found near a swamp. This information seems to have escaped my memory.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please share what was found near a swamp. This information seems to have escaped my memory.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it a air of sunglasses that they later determined weren't Brittanee's? but I remember wondering if they weren't one of the girls she was with? they took of so fast, maybe they were never able to get them properly identified, also I've changed my thoughts, I dont think any of her friends she came with had anything to do with it , I think they were terrified that they took a minor across state lines and lost her! they way Shannon and Randa Massey were grabbed right off the streets in broad daylight, I think LE in MB knew this was happening and they put out no warnings or they were just so thick they didn't ever bother to think they could be connected , but LE in almost all articles say they are very familiar with this criminal Family ???? so f am even remotely correct about Crystal Soles 2005 and Shannon M. that was 1998 they all but proved it was a T, so why weren't they looked at more carefully? I see that other boards that aren't moderated have been connecting these murders for a long time ...I'm just surprised its taken so long is what I'm saying ....Brittanee could have been saved and they are still loose they might know thy are being looked at but I'm not sure they care

Hello, this is my first post. I live in Charleston County 30 minutes form North Charleston, Mcclellanville,South Santee, 45 minutes away from Georgetown and 1 1/2 hour from Myrtle Beach. There is another small town called Sampit that doesn't get mentioned much. I am very familiar with all these areas. I have lived here all my life. I have been following this story about Brittannee since the beginning. I have been saving lots of information from face book, obituaries,news reports,and have lots of saved information. Before posting any information I have to ask about the rules on posting pictures. 1) can you post a name and a picture from a news article or do you have to link the story? Example I have a picture of the stash house but can’t find the link for the original articleit was in. but I have the picture and the address.

Hello, this is my first post. I live in Charleston County 30 minutes form North Charleston, Mcclellanville,South Santee, 45 minutes away from Georgetown and 1 1/2 hour from Myrtle Beach. There is another small town called Sampit that doesn't get mentioned much. I am very familiar with all these areas. I have lived here all my life. I have been following this story about Brittannee since the beginning. I have been saving lots of information from face book, obituaries,news reports,and have lots of saved information. Before posting any information I have to ask about the rules on posting pictures. 1) can you post a name and a picture from a news article or do you have to link the story? Example I have a picture of the stash house but can’t find the link for the original articleit was in. but I have the picture and the address.

Also I was looking at the case of Paula Merchant I think we need to include her and I hope the FBI has her case on the radar , she looked like Brittanee and her car was found burnt just like Shannon McCongheys same area HOW have these not been connected until now?

Thanks, Tigerfinz...All I can say is--Poor Brittanee:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Welcome and thank you for the information, it's tying this all together for me.

Falling Down,
This is the outskirts of Mcclelanville just before you get to South Santee. Poverty level area, not like the heart of Mcclelanville, working class. This house has been painted purple and the lot has been cleaned up. When I drove by a month ago there was an old black man sitting outside. The front door has a hasp and padlock on it, so I don’t know if he lives there or just hangs out. There is a church catty corner to it. Not to incur race, but a white guy stands out in this area. This area has no police dept. Only the sheriff’s deputies of Charleston county patrol and they are few in numbers. This is a real lawless area, and the people there know it. Its yes sir yes sir when they are present, different story when there not there. It’s a secluded area, very tight nit and a lot of people related. On south Santee road there is Randolph grocery store that reminds me of a bikers bar. People of all ages hang out here. They hold motorcycle and car races out front. This is at the intersection of Old Collins Creek Rd. and South Santee Rd, this is about 2 blocks from where Brittanee’s cell phone last pinged. Next to Randolphs is a church. I believe Shaun Taylors mother is a minister there. You can do just about anything here and snitches are rare. People here know how to play the game. Sooner or later someone will do something stupid and the FBI will find out. If you google Taylor’s Facebook and review his friends sites, look for a Bud lemeke Gardner and he has videos of them racing and other stuff . I can’t wait for them to screw up because, its going to happen, I have a feeling. Hope this helped,

Falling Down,
This is the outskirts of Mcclelanville just before you get to South Santee. Poverty level area, not like the heart of Mcclelanville, working class. This house has been painted purple and the lot has been cleaned up. When I drove by a month ago there was an old black man sitting outside. The front door has a hasp and padlock on it, so I don’t know if he lives there or just hangs out. There is a church catty corner to it. Not to incur race, but a white guy stands out in this area. This area has no police dept. Only the sheriff’s deputies of Charleston county patrol and they are few in numbers. This is a real lawless area, and the people there know it. Its yes sir yes sir when they are present, different story when there not there. It’s a secluded area, very tight nit and a lot of people related. On south Santee road there is Randolph grocery store that reminds me of a bikers bar. People of all ages hang out here. They hold motorcycle and car races out front. This is at the intersection of Old Collins Creek Rd. and South Santee Rd, this is about 2 blocks from where Brittanee’s cell phone last pinged. Next to Randolphs is a church. I believe Shaun Taylors mother is a minister there. You can do just about anything here and snitches are rare. People here know how to play the game. Sooner or later someone will do something stupid and the FBI will find out. If you google Taylor’s Facebook and review his friends sites, look for a Bud lemeke Gardner and he has videos of them racing and other stuff . I can’t wait for them to screw up because, its going to happen, I have a feeling. Hope this helped,

Problem is the small area thing , its really clear to me now .....they aren't even worried about being caught , I hope its Brittanee that brings them down , and they are going to have to slip up unless they can get some forensic evidence that leads to at leat one of the people that has been murdered , they apparently like to use fire and gators so TIGER lets list who we think they might have involvement with making disappear ...oh and thanks for the uncle in GA info ...we need to see if anyone else fits that mo missing from where uncle is
here s far what I have
Brittanee
Shannon McConeghy
Crystal Solis
Paula Merchant
Zachery Malinosky and I had another name that totally fit and I have to go back to that post because for some reason I'm turning into an idiot who cant remember a thing ...pretty soon I will be drooling and staring at the wall (and ill still have more going or me than these murdering 's)

Falling Down,

Thanks again, you've connected quite a few dots with just this post. That's what I figured, an area LE rarely venture into, and a lot of shady stuff going on.

Perfect for human trafficking and other nasty activities.

Further upthread I shared my trip through McClellansville to Charleston and Folly, in June of 2010. Visited the Hampton plantation, which is on the opposite side of 17 from the area you're described, at 7 in the morning. The bugs were out of control, I've never experienced bugs quite that bad, and I have a military background.

Something nagged at me. The seclusion. The eerie quiet. The ghosts of the past, maybe, not sure if I believe in that but just an eerie feeling right off of the Santee River. As beautiful as the sunrise was, I wanted out of there for some reason, beyond the bugs. Like I might come across something I didn't want to see.

Francis Marion has been used for a lot of nasty crimes in the recent past, I wonder how much the T's have to do with it all.

Thanks again, you've connected quite a few dots with just this post. That's what I figured, an area LE rarely venture into, and a lot of shady stuff going on.

Perfect for human trafficking and other nasty activities.

Further upthread I shared my trip through McClellansville to Charleston and Folly, in June of 2010. Visited the Hampton plantation, which is on the opposite side of 17 from the area you're described, at 7 in the morning. The bugs were out of control, I've never experienced bugs quite that bad, and I have a military background.

Something nagged at me. The seclusion. The eerie quiet. The ghosts of the past, maybe, not sure if I believe in that but just an eerie feeling right off of the Santee River. As beautiful as the sunrise was, I wanted out of there for some reason, beyond the bugs. Like I might come across something I didn't want to see.

Francis Marion has been used for a lot of nasty crimes in the recent past, I wonder how much the T's have to do with it all.

probably Most of it :(

apparently its a thing ....that whole thing seems suspicious to me , or I want to blame EVERYTHING on the T's

so Tigerfinz in the pic you linked with the google map the small house , i looked around and see several bodies of water ponds etc .......would you say there are Gators in all of them ?

I might be on to something, LOL.

Might .....or you ARE!!!!!! me thinks you are ! there was also a blond lady missing but they found her car there and she was last seen wearing a black leather jacket and i cant find her she had left a bar/ food place like Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmb123