Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might .....or you ARE!!!!!! me thinks you are ! there was also a blond lady missing but they found her car there and she was last seen wearing a black leather jacket and i cant find her she had left a bar/ food place like Shannon

It's a national forest, with a lot of sandy roads and secluded areas. There are private properties in the forest, many of them owned by folks whose families have been there centuries.

Hello ,I am posting information that I have been compiling fro a while . This information shows the area and people of South Santee SC. There are alot of links ,cntrl plus click. Focus the street names ,South Santee Rd.,Old Collins Creek Rd. ,Seven mile Rd. and you will see how it relates to the Taylors and Brittanee. Old Collins creek backs up to this street and flows to the south Santee River. there are old plantations and a wildlife reserve off of south Santee Rd. I have seen dozen of gators and sankes in this area . In the Santee you can com
This Stash House is exactly how I pictured it in my mind. Totally evil place where evil people commit evil things.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I use to travel through McClellanville twice a week for years. My phone would lose signal just before this location and through the Francis Marion Forest. I always felt a threat, hair going up on my neck, until I got a long ways away. This was before Brittanee's disappearance. There is something dark in that place. I've been suspicious since this case that LE are paid to stay away and look the other way from this criminal enterprise.

I use to travel through McClellanville twice a week for years. My phone would lose signal just before this location and through the Francis Marion Forest. I always felt a threat, hair going up on my neck, until I got a long ways away. This was before Brittanee's disappearance. There is something dark in that place. I've been suspicious since this case that LE are paid to stay away and look the other way from this criminal enterprise.

I would say your instincts are on the money; always listen to them.

Drove through there during the daytime, and I can't imagine how creepy it must be at night.

[video=youtube;j87WmdISmdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87WmdISmdY[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j87WmdISmdY
There are alot of gators in the salt water here and they go everywhere ponds, drainage pipes, swamps. i dont go anywher without gun and snake boots.
check out a few of the Santee films. the guy in the boat and the one in the Kayak.

ADMIN NOTE

If your post is missing attempting to post it again is circumventing moderation. Continuing to do so may result in the temporary loss of posting privileges.

Sloane 7777
I beleive these are related

Brittanee (Myrtle Beach)
Shannon McConeghy (Charleston)
Crystal Soles (Andrews)
Rhanda Massey ( who was lucky) (Mrytle Beach)

Drove through there during the daytime, and I can't imagine how creepy it must be at night.

Lots of times it was late at night while driving back from Charleston that I would drive through this area. Very creepy.

I've seen lots of feral pigs beside the road near the South Santee River while driving through. These pigs will eat humans. I'm more willing to believe that she was thrown to the pigs rather than gators.

Has anyone heard when DT's federal case continues? I recall seeing in MSM it was to continue this month but hadn't seen an exact date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It definitely has the ultimate sketch vibe. I think I've mentioned this story before... but I once hit a deer right outside of McLellanville while driving home from dropping off a friend at the airport in Charleston. I was all alone and found myself stranded in an undrivable car, with a shattered windshield, in front of a residence with visitors constantly coming and going, at 9 o'clock at night. (I'm almost certain the people who lived there were selling drugs.) Every time a new car pulled in the driveway, the people would walk over to my car to see what was going on... and locking my doors was useless because my windshield and driver's side window were both busted out. It was the day before Thanksgiving and I sat there for an entire hour on the phone with Geico, only to be told that the nearest repair shop would arrive in another hour to tow my car. After I got off the phone with Geico, I called my bf to come get me but it would take him at least 45 minutes to get there. So, I called the police because I didn't feel safe sitting there alone. It was another 15 minutes before a state trooper arrived. He told me he couldn't take me to a nearby store to wait on my bf there because the only one for miles and miles closed at 8 pm, and that he could only sit in his car and wait on my ride if no other calls came in. He MIGHT have waited for five minutes before I watched his car speed off into the night. I've honestly never been so afraid in my life.

It definitely has the ultimate sketch vibe. I think I've mentioned this story before... but I once hit a deer right outside of McLellanville while driving home from dropping off a friend at the airport in Charleston. I was all alone and found myself stranded in an undrivable car, with a shattered windshield, in front of a residence with visitors constantly coming and going, at 9 o'clock at night. (I'm almost certain the people who lived there were selling drugs.) Every time a new car pulled in the driveway, the people would walk over to my car to see what was going on... and locking my doors was useless because my windshield and driver's side window were both busted out. It was the day before Thanksgiving and I sat there for an entire hour on the phone with Geico, only to be told that the nearest repair shop would arrive in another hour to tow my car. After I got off the phone with Geico, I called my bf to come get me but it would take him at least 45 minutes to get there. So, I called the police because I didn't feel safe sitting there alone. It was another 15 minutes before a state trooper arrived. He told me he couldn't take me to a nearby store to wait on my bf there because the only one for miles and miles closed at 8 pm, and that he could only sit in his car and wait on my ride if no other calls came in. He MIGHT have waited for five minutes before I watched his car speed off into the night. I've honestly never been so afraid in my life.

That's the vibe I got, driving through there in broad daylight on 17.

17 is a major corridor for hard drugs. When I was stationed in Jacksonville, NC, there were busts all the time in and around there at seedy hotels and motels, shootings, etc. 17 is 'off the radar', so to speak, compared with I-95. It stands to reason why it took so long for a trooper to get to you, although it surprises me some considering the drug running along there.

Like others here have said, that area appears to have a 'dead spot' vibe to it, not much LE coverage, little through traffic certain hours of the night. The organized crime types in the area know that. Then you have the swamps, creeks, and huge federal land areas.

When I lived in Columbia, I'd head out to Congaree Nat'l Park a few times per year. Similar vibe driving down Bluff Rd., not as spooky but even during daylight hours there was little through traffic. Locals told me about ambush-style attacks in SE Richland Cty some years back, stuff like that. I was not able to confirm that stuff, but just the vibe of the area and other parts of SC motivated me to buy a handgun.

I know exactly how you felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members