Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob, I think your sentiment about showing this to teens to make them aware is so well put!! As teens, they don't think anything bad could/will ever happen just that parents are "overreacting" or what have you. Sadly, this case also really reinforces the message to our children to make sure they know who their friends are and if those friends have their best interest at heart. Does that make sense or is that a phrase only my mother said? :shrugging:

It just enrages me that this ever happened! I hate that there are predators lurking around and I hope one day karma handles it. And as far as the people she was there with...her "friends"...and IMHO this is the part that haunts me is how calloused and uncaring those "friends" acted toward Brittanee and what happened to her!! How can you take a road trip with someone, share a room, take pictures, etc and not care about them??

Sorry for the rant and ramblings :frown: just why her?

ETA: the people she was with may actually be good, decent human beings so what I said was MOO

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can feel your justified anger....why her....I learned to never ask questions you will never get the answers to. It eats you up inside....and it is leading to nowhere... You have every right to be very, very angry of course.... things like this are horrible.

Crackhead animals at their finest hour.

Catch them all and shoot on sight. Jmo.
Exactly, people are always trying to blame the victim and justify barbaric behavior these days.

Just about everyone makes mistakes or does something risky when they're younger...no one deserves to die for disobeying their parents.

What exactly is meant by "stash" house in this situation? Around Philly it means a house where drug dealers keep their supply. Thank in advance.

What exactly is meant by "stash" house in this situation? Around Philly it means a house where drug dealers keep their supply. Thank in advance.

That's close to what this "stash house" means. Dealers and their clientele hang out, get high, share all their criminal activities. By the way; I think I found your "Missing Budweiser" :happydance:

Just an quick FYI - pay attention to local Georgetown & Myrtle Beach media... news crews in the town of g-town w/ lots of police presence. Could be for something else, but we are all on edge here thinking (hoping) this is related to last weekends search.

NOTE : I will update as soon as I know more

Any updates?

That's basically it, but it can have a pretty broad meaning. Generally it's a house where a dealer may conduct business and/or keep his supply. However now it could be a hiding place for virtually any sort of illegal activity whether it's stashing drugs, stolen guns, items from robberies, stolen cars...anything really.

I'm assuming in this case it's likely related mostly to drugs but I wouldn't be surprised if stolen items and guns were involved as well.

I can feel your justified anger....why her....I learned to never ask questions you will never get the answers to. It eats you up inside....and it is leading to nowhere... You have every right to be very, very angry of course.... things like this are horrible.
Why her?

I'm afraid she's just one of many. Vultures are out circling for the one they can easily swoop in and take. It happened to be her this time. Before it was Morgan Harrington or Hannah Graham. Too many to name.
If Brittany hadn't been out on the street at that particular time, we'd be calling another name right now.

Im sorry but I don't agree with your words....would you could you?

Cops or animal shelters are forced to put down vicious dogs that kill.

Because they know they will attack or kill again.

So these crackhead animals should be no different.

Jmo for now.

Jmo for now.

Who has to do it then??? Would you, could you? If you feel so strongly about that...go and do it...It wouldn't make you any different from these horrible people who killed this wonderful girl. JMO for now.

Jmo for now.

Killing them would be the easy way out....

Killing them would be the easy way out....

You're right. As much as I'd love to line these people to a firing squad that's too easy and quick. They need to feel what she felt IMHO. But then again, I also think that anyone who abuses, human or animals, should have the same thing done to them. Because I promise you they will end up begging for their life much like the victims probably did. But that's neither here nor there!

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who has to do it then??? Would you, could you? If you feel so strongly about that...go and do it...It wouldn't make you any different from these horrible people who killed this wonderful girl. JMO for now.

you see the screen name , right lol! ....DEXTER and I agree w/ both of you ....I don't think its a bad idea Dexter Morgan ( I probably could easily) but it is the easy way out ....alligator pit would work better for me

you see the screen name , right lol! ....DEXTER and I agree w/ both of you ....I don't think its a bad idea Dexter Morgan ( I probably could easily) but it is the easy way out ....alligator pit would work better for me

;) .............

Jmo for now.
I totally share your view. A rabid dog is just going to kill, kill and kill until they are put down. The animals who would kidnap a helpless young girl and forced agonizing pain and degradation upon them do not need to waste oxygen.

Yes, alligator pit after days of savage rape and beatings. And yes, I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist