Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, is his mother saying he could not have abducted BD because he was in School at that time? If so, that was a Saturday and he would not have been in school. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly what the Mother said.

she actually said he was in school and he only has one arm so he couldn't have done it , but even Mom is confusing things! because they were talking about him being in school the actual time that Taquan Brown says he saw him w Britt so even she cant keep it straight !!!!

Does anyone know what the school name is ?

Lincoln High School I used to coach basketball and had games there. it closed down a while back. the new school is a charter High School, I think its called Oceanside academy.
IMO Lincoln High school was closed down for under performing and was shut down due to cost. The kids were shipped to Wando high school for a while.

I'm super confused about the date on this thread - in general.

If Easter was on the 12th in 2009, I can't figure out why BD would still be in MB for Spring Break on the 25th. I know Spring Break varies from state to state, but I was under the impression that nearly all high schools were typically one of two weeks---the week before Easter or the week after. Does anyone know why she might have still been on SB 13 days after Easter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously the first thing I was thinking - dont forget they have a tow truck business they Dont HAVE to own one just impound or tow one !!!! I know Brittanee was not their first or last rodeo - those poor scared kids!!!

If Easter was on the 12th in 2009, I can't figure out why BD would still be in MB for Spring Break on the 25th. I know Spring Break varies from state to state, but I was under the impression that nearly all high schools were typically one of two weeks---the week before Easter or the week after. Does anyone know why she might have still been on SB 13 days after Easter?

Does Spring Break in the States always fall around Easter?
All I know is that BD was on Spring Break when she went missing.

Our school district has Spring Break around the 3rd week of March every year. It's not tied to the date of Easter in any way.

Police investigate after children say man in van attempted to kidnap them in North Myrtle Beach

NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – North Myrtle Beach police are investigating after two children said someone in a van tried to kidnap them over the weekend.

According to an incident report from the North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety, police were called to a Comfort Inn on U.S. 17 South on Saturday in reference to a possible missing child.

The officer got to the inn and saw both children were accounted for and “visibly shaken” over the incident, the report stated.

One of the children, an 11-year-old girl from Germany, said a man grabbed her by her arm and tried to pull her into the van. She was able to break free and run to the hotel, according to police.

The other child, a 12-year-old boy from North Carolina, said he and the girl were walking from their vacation home on Poinsett Street to the Turtle Mart to get some breakfast. They noticed a black van with a chrome front end and dark windows approach them and slow down, the report stated.

Both children got a “strange feeling about it” and ran and hid behind a house for five minutes. They went back to the street and continued their walk when the van reapproached again, causing both to “split in panic,” according to the incident report.

Our school district has Spring Break around the 3rd week of March every year. It's not tied to the date of Easter in any way.

Hmmm... I never knew that! That's interesting. I was aware of the large variance among college and university spring breaks, but I'd always been under the assumption that most public schools scheduled their break right around Easter and/or the Jewish Passover.

(I worked at a vacation rental company down here for several years, so I probably made that assumption based on the large influx of visitors we typically saw during that two-week time frame.)

Police investigate after children say man in van attempted to kidnap them in North Myrtle Beach

NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – North Myrtle Beach police are investigating after two children said someone in a van tried to kidnap them over the weekend.

According to an incident report from the North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety, police were called to a Comfort Inn on U.S. 17 South on Saturday in reference to a possible missing child.

The officer got to the inn and saw both children were accounted for and “visibly shaken” over the incident, the report stated.

One of the children, an 11-year-old girl from Germany, said a man grabbed her by her arm and tried to pull her into the van. She was able to break free and run to the hotel, according to police.

The other child, a 12-year-old boy from North Carolina, said he and the girl were walking from their vacation home on Poinsett Street to the Turtle Mart to get some breakfast. They noticed a black van with a chrome front end and dark windows approach them and slow down, the report stated.

Both children got a “strange feeling about it” and ran and hid behind a house for five minutes. They went back to the street and continued their walk when the van reapproached again, causing both to “split in panic,” according to the incident report.

Link to article:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/37863...ttempted-to-kidnap-them-in-north-myrtle-beach

Been very quiet here. Waiting to hear on TST sentencing. Been reading old threads #8,#9. remember the 4 POI's from North Santee that said to LE , they knew what happened to B. I wonder what happened to them. It's coming up on 9 years in a week, and seems that LE is not any closer to an arrest than they were in 2010. With all the evidence they have and CD claiming they found her DNA, besides a body what is that key evidence they are waiting on? I think they need to turn up the heat on someone to get this case solved. The FBI is meticulous, and maybe after a bigger fish that we don't know about, or they really don't have as much evidence as they say. if TST gets off, I am afraid this case will go cold, and those people will go untouchable. IMO.

I am really hoping that there is something they are on to or otherwise just like Shannon :( I cant wrap my head around what the issue is , but it is quiet!

You are correct , LE had a witness to account for Taylors action on Shannon, but he still got away. It makes you wonder how that happens?

Doesnt a member of the Taylor family work for the police? Im sure i remember reading that on here..

https://www.postandcourier.com/news...cle_32b2c800-44a6-11e8-a525-1b4b932dd8a2.html

Latest, a judge is allowing him to fire his attorneys, Im not sure if this is good or bad it could go either way!

Yep Yep! Once this **** group entered everything will change. Let's hope and Pray that Justice will come to the Drexel family.

I have gone back and started reading from thread #8 on and picked up on some things I had forgot. There seems to be so much that we don't know and hardly could be coincidences with the Taylor Family history.

I'm still wondering about that tidbit about him having his own suspicions and two people arguing over her phone ?

That's a good one,he has been so silent then talks about the phone, why say anything. To me that says he's has knowledge of it. just like the slip up when he says I truly apoligize for the death, in that interveiw.also when he says I am pretty sure there are no witnesses., then I know there are no witnesses
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ApTFbBvhY

That's a good one,he has been so silent then talks about the phone, why say anything. To me that says he's has knowledge of it. just like the slip up when he says I truly apoligize for the death, in that interveiw.also when he says I am pretty sure there are no witnesses., then I know there are no witnesses
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ApTFbBvhY

I just noticed todays date 4-25-2018 this will mark 9 years missing and unsolved. Very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member