Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've pondered that too. What does nom nom mean?

It's like they're getting their kicks by having these inside jokes, but the sick thing is it's about a girl that's been missing for more than a week. It's like a serial killer getting off on sending messages to the media. Sad!

Unless someone randomly turned down that road.... It looks like a local only kind of place... Being a local is that a fair statement??

I would really think they'd have to know where they were going and that no one would be there. They have tours there but I don't see any indication there is actually anyone living on the grounds, unless they have a groundskeeper who lives onsite.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=G...3.210771:-79.384496:0:::::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e
This is the Mapquest link their page gives. Zoom to street and then you'll have to pull the map to see how far back from the bridge the turn off is.

http://www.hopsewee.com/hopsewee_shoreline.htm
This is the gallery page of the shoreline. I havent taken a close look at it yet.

http://www.hopsewee.com/
This is the main site link for the plantation. 70 acres.

Edited: It IS a private residence.

The house, still a private residence, is a typical low country rice plantation dwelling of the early eighteenth century with four rooms opening into a wide center hall on each floor, a full brick cellar and attic rooms. http://www.hopsewee.com/Hopsewee_History.htm

This is why I would "chip" my children if I could. If I could bring up their location on a computer 24/7 I would feel a lot more relaxed, and kids would know they can't go out of state and lie to mom! So...he're for implants for the chidren! ;)

Friday is the start of bike week, the candlelight vigil is set for Friday as well... I hope someone plans on putting missing posters in the bars in the area the vigil is to be held.. heck if it were me, I'd have them at every bar up and down the beach!

I really wish I was going down there this weekend!

I am so heartened to see the interest in finding Brittanie...thank you all for being here. I myself am the mother of an 18 y/o girl. To me, Brittanie is everyone's child. Keeping the Vigil....

I am so heartened to see the interest in finding Brittanie...thank you all for being here. I myself am the mother of an 18 y/o girl. To me, Brittanie is everyone's child. Keeping the Vigil....

Welcome to WS, Starry. I have a daughter about to turn 19 and I understand, totally. I want to see this young lady brought home...

Welcome to WS, Starry. I have a daughter about to turn 19 and I understand, totally. I want to see this young lady brought home...

Me too Elphaba - 19. So incredibly smart and so incredibly naive. I so, so, so hope she is ok.

Look to the western sky!!!

You know, my daughter's personality to me seems a lot like Brit's-independent, full of life, troubled at times etc. I suppose that describes so many teens. And they are so private-I wish I could put my daughter in a bubble and just keep her safe. Some young people are more worrisome than others because of their individualism and the situations they put themselves into. We try to let them go but we also have that responsibility to make sure we teach them right from wrong and also teach them about 'bad people'. But to a teenager-no-one is bad until they see it for themselves. And that revelation is heavy for some youngsters and hard to discern. I am just rambling-sorry-I am so wanting a good outcome.

Hi all....

I'm a newbie..lurked during the caylee anthony fiasco and just joined today. I probably won't post much but I love reading all of the amateur sleuths' opinions and ideas on here.

This case has me mesmerized. I think it's because my beautiful niece is just getting to the spring break age and this kind of thing terrifies me about her.
My sister is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too lenient with her, but anyway...enough of that.

My gut tells me stranger abduction although I can't tell you how disgusted I am with the hoochie friends and acquaintances of B. I blame the parents of these children for raising such uncaring girls.

I hope and pray she ran off, but I have seen too much of this kind of thing to think we will have a happy ending. Here's to me being wrong once again.

There is information in this story about the later cell pings, but nothing about immediately after she went missing. It is true she could have been separated from the phone, but right now it is all they have to work from besides the accounts from her so-called friends who do not appear to be very helpful.

I still find the guy who left in the middle of the night very interesting. The fact he lawyered up is even more curious. He isn't telling everything, imo. Something went on that he freaked and took off from MB at 2:00 am. How many people leave their clothes, room deposit, and liquor behind? I just can't buy his story.

The girls she went to MB with are not much help either. Do these kids not understand what is at stake here? I have found that teens are most likely to hide the stupidest things from parents and LE in such cases. They feel they are being "loyal" or they don't want something personal to come out. I hope they finally realize a girl's life is hanging in the balance.

I have seen this several times. Where was it reported the boys left all of their belongings behind? Not saying it didn't happen, just I can't find the source.

Thanks in advance!

Well was off here early yesterday and hoped to find this am some sort of break. Not so much....Only interesting thing I found for us to ponder was this post on

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=88697134048#/group.php?gid=88697134048

edited names

"I JUST WANT TO SAY THIS, MISS JO NEEDS TO PLEASE STOP HER IMMATURE RANTS TO THIS FACEBOOK PAGE, BRITTANEE'S MYSPACE PAGE, AND HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IF SHE DIDN'T WANT THE ATTENTION, SHE SHOULD HAVE SET HER PICTURES "ENTITLED B***HES '08" TO PRIVATE INSTEAD OF PUBLIC. THE POLICE ARE SUSPICIOUS ENOUGH OF HER CHANGING STORY AS IT IS. PLEASE GROW UP JENNIFER, SOME OF US REALLY DO CARE ABOUT BRITTANEE AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER."

FWIW.....

I saw that, too, Distracted... I am assuming that "Miss Jo" is one of the girls that went to MB with Brittanee. Poor B, from the sounds of it, she wasn't with true friends... I just don't understand why those girls aren't being more proactive in finding her.

I am not going to link to, or say the persons name, but that sick blogger that put up a detailed confession: do we know if he has ever went to such an extreme in previous cases? I know he loves stirring the pot for attention and loves pulling cruel stunts... but has he ever done it to this extreme? I can't help but hope LE has drug him in, by the ears (and reamed him a good one). 95% of me says the guy is a sick person seeking attention, but that other 5% is thinking: you never can tell... the person has serious issues with women. I don't know if LE can book him on criminal charges if they can debunk his confession, but I do think her family should consider a civil suit, because you know his actions have got to be causing anguish for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip