Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted "attic" pictures.
I wonder if the LE have made sure to check out THAT house where some of the "other" girls were staying, and not just the girls she was with. That had been bugging me all night.

Brittanee's mom and one of her dads (cant remember if it's bio or adoptive) will be on that Dr Phil show.

snipped from post #81 by SeaNymph

If anyone wants to walk the route, here it is.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...12,226.13,,0,5

I'm sorry, steelergirl, I didn't see this earlier.

For some reason that copied link isnt working, just going to default Google page. Here is a new one.

This is the door she walked out of (under the canopy) when she left Bluewater. Just continue north, upper left arrow - will say S Ocean Blvd., but you will be heading north.

From what we can gather it seems the video camera at 11th S. did not record her passing thru there on her way back.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...&panoid=XNU2iMsM9O06bqwWQwPQsA&cbp=12,90,,0,5

Tonight is B's prom,she's supposed to be home getting ready for it. The vigil was beautiful last night. B's mom sprained her ankle looking for B. Hoping for good news today.

Weird that there is a guy who posts his dreams about this case (and other cases) online; he also has an Internet show reviewing missing person cases. He mentions Mt Pleasant, SC and an 8-digit number from one of his dreams. Put in the 843 area code in front of the number, and drop the last digit, and it results in a valid phone number in Georgetown, SC. Is he for real or just playing?

I apologize in advance for being a little behind....been out of town for a couple of days.....but what are the attic pics being mentioned? TIA for any clarification.

If you're talking about "Brian" I'd say not to put much in to it. We had a case local to me (Brianna Denison) where I drove all over town following "tips" that turned out to have come from him. Her body was found and the guy who killed her was arrested, nothing bore any resemblance to any of the "tips" whatsoever.

Thanks - the thing seemed to sound a little too convenient.

Looking for places that Brittanee could have been snatched from while walking back to her hotel and I found this stairway leading underground next to the sidewalk.
Does any local know what this is? its at about 1290 South Ocean Blvd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...oid=M7bvNd_fP-UhWRi-36U-8w&cbp=12,142.59,,0,5

I think there may be at least one more area that looks like that along the route captdj. I'm not sure exactly what that is. I don't remember any underground parking garages in the area when I lived there and I would just think with that being oceanfront and the water table, there wouldn't be too massive a structure they could build underground. I'm not positive but I think this is part of the Sea Mist resort. When I lived there it was a standard one structure hotel at 12th Ave S. but I think it has grown pretty significantly to take up at least one whole city block, possibly more, in the last few years.

I looked at it again and what I think it may be is a pedestrian tunnel that goes under the street. There are Sea Mist properties on both sides and that may connect the people in the main oceanfront tower to the pool that is on the other side of the street.

I saw an article that stated that Brittannee and her boyfriend were in the middle of a texting conversation when she didn't respond to him. That was probably about the time that something happened to her. Of course, we all know that texting while driving is extremely dangerous, but texting while walking is also very dangerous. It makes a person very vulnerable and keeps him/her from being aware of his/her surroundings. That person becomes an easy target for someone with very bad intentions.

I saw an article that stated that Brittannee and her boyfriend were in the middle of a texting conversation when she didn't respond to him. That was probably about the time that something happened to her. Of course, we all know that texting while driving is extremely dangerous, but texting while walking is also very dangerous. It makes a person very vulnerable and keeps him/her from being aware of his/her surroundings. That person becomes an easy target for someone with very bad intentions.
:clap::clap::clap:GREAT POINT

Looking for places that Brittanee could have been snatched from while walking back to her hotel and I found this stairway leading underground next to the sidewalk.
Does any local know what this is? its at about 1290 South Ocean Blvd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...oid=M7bvNd_fP-UhWRi-36U-8w&cbp=12,142.59,,0,5
--------------------

You have really stumped me here since I know that Myrtle Beach and the area that Brittanee was last seen is at sea level, I'm wondering how there could be an underground area at all????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero