Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all hope and pray that over the weekend, with the vigil tonight, and the horse searches and all, that something will happen to break this case. Somebody out there knows something, that I am sure of.

I'm just afraid with this big motorcycle fest in MB this weekend, it's going to be wild and people won't be focusing on B. too much.

I was thinking it would be wonderful if many of those there for the rally spent a few hours riding the back roads and trails down there in the woods to help look for her!!

Now going into Charleston County...seems like they are trying to cover such a huge area, with so few people and resources really.

Now going into Charleston County...seems like they are trying to cover such a huge area, with so few people and resources really.

I wish TES would get involved.
Anyone know if they've been asked to help yet?

boy, I was thinking the same thing the other day. They have such a good track record, but they do have to be invited by the family to do a search. I'm not sure how the family got involved with this other search team, although they seem to be doing a very good job despite such overwhelming odds.

IMHO...

Here is what I think happened:

I think BD left New York to get in a fun week-end and to get away from family troubles. ( ie.. divorce )
I think she had a guy friend she knew for years that was going. I think she had a chance to drive down and stay FOR FREE with some girls she sort-of knew. I think going with the girls was more for convenience. She told her boyfriend about the trip.. all pretty harmless. Hardly running away.

She probably spent more time with the guy friend there. She knew him well. This is why I think she was more in the background of the photo's with the girls. I don't think she minded. She was known to be head strong. She seems to have the personality to be able to handle herself and be on her own.

She left the guys hotel to walk a path she had walked before... full of young people partying. I think she met some people or someone en route. ( After all.. that is why these kids go down there - to meet people and party ) I think she left this route with them voluntarily. Who knows what happened from here... maybe an unwanted advance.. or drug overdose. I believe she died in MB. Murder or accidental I'm not too sure.

I think whoever did this was from the area south of MB they are searching.. ( where her cell phone pinged ) I believe they or he is in his young 20's. ( Someone she would be comfortable leaving with ) I think they or he went to dispose of her in an area familiar to them (him). Sadly, I don't believe they will find her body unless someone talks.. and they get a big lead like that.

I don't believe the girls or the group of guys had anything to do with her disappearance.

Hard to even type.. but I can't get this scenario out of my head.

Personally, I think LE needs to rachet up the pressure here. I would start a hunt for the guy who tried to assault those other two young girls and plaster his face all over the area (I believe they have a sketch of him, don't they?). Put some real pressure on him or on somebody that knows him. Just get the message out that "we just want to talk to this guy, not a suspect, just talk to anybody who might know him." this might put a scare out into the "weirdo" community...shake some trees and you never know what might fall out.

I would also start putting alot more pressure on the group she was with there (boys & girls), whatever is within the limits of the law. IMO, they are only going to find her when they find the perp, not the other way around.

Personally, I think LE needs to rachet up the pressure here. I would start a hunt for the guy who tried to assault those other two young girls and plaster his face all over the area (I believe they have a sketch of him, don't they?). Put some real pressure on him or on somebody that knows him. Just get the message out that "we just want to talk to this guy, not a suspect, just talk to anybody who might know him." this might put a scare out into the "weirdo" community...shake some trees and you never know what might fall out.
I would also start putting alot more pressure on the group she was with there (boys & girls), whatever is within the limits of the law. IMO, they are only going to find her when they find the perp, not the other way around.

I'm working on this.

Logic, I can go along with your scenario, I think something like that happened. But I don't see her dying in MB, too many people around to hide something like that. And then the perp would have to get her body into his car, again without being seen. I think she did go off with someone in a car, but he just drove straight to a remote area, there was a sexual assault and she ended up getting killed.

I wish TES would get involved.
Anyone know if they've been asked to help yet?

TES was asked to help in another case here at ws (I think it was in CT) and Tim said that with today's economic conditions, they weren't able to help outside of Texas at this time.

TES was asked to help in another case here at ws (I think it was in CT) and Tim said that with today's economic conditions, they weren't able to help outside of Texas at this time.

that is so sad :(
where are all the millionaire and billionaires hiding at times like these?!? A group like TES should never run into this issue IMO!

I woke up this morning and thought about this case and I can't get one photo out of my mind and must admit that I'm confused about it. I hope y'all remember the one I'm thinking about: There was a post either yesterday or the day before, I've been busy with a sick dog and can't remember which day, anyway, The poster stated: here is one photo of B at MB. The photo was confusing. It looked like B climbing up into an attic (folded down stairway and boards framing the opening into an attic. I was confused about how that could be at MB and if so, where the heck is the attic opening that she was climbing up into and why was she doing this. Who took the photo and could B have been shut up and the stair/door closed behind her and just maybe left there? It has been driving me crazy, but I would really like to find that photo again. I do remember another poster replying to the post of the photo that it looked like B was climbing up into an attic, so I know that I'm not the only one who noticed that it was indeed a strange photo of B at MB.

it bugged me too because i noticed the white flip flops on the girl going in the attic. and who would post a pic of insulation on facebook unless there was something important about it. people take error pics all the time but i have never seen pics of the wall or insulation on facebook.

i only said i thought it looked like her because of the flip flops. never was confirmed that it was her though

is there a direct fb link to those pics? they are small and i wanted to see them larger

Anyone know if she has accessed her debit card?

I know it was reported that her grandmother put money on Brittanee's account, I think if Brittanee or someone accessed the account since she went missing we would of heard about it by now.. or at least I hope we would have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock