Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone...I was just reading through all of the posts and you all make some very good points....I was thinking though isn't there cameras on the streets for when people run red lights that would be able to show if she got into a car? Also you would think if she got in a car they might be able to see a liceanse plate. Also is there any info on J.O's brother? Does he live in the area?

You are right, except on the video of her leaving the hotel she looked fine. PB didn't mention she had been drinking and there is no proof she was taking drugs. She seem to disappear right after leaving the boys hotel.

let's be realistic here - do you think those boys are really gonna say she had been drinking or doing drugs?? heck no! they are in CYA mode!

let's be realistic here - do you think those boys are really gonna say she had been drinking or doing drugs?? heck no! they are in CYA mode!

I agree with you. But even if she was high or drunk how does that change the fact somone abducted her? Even if she was the stupidest person in the world, she still deserves to be found. Wouldn't you agree?

A lot.

Also, I heard on one of the reports yesterday locally that they were running into lots of snakes and wild boar.

We had a problem with wild boar on my grandparent's farm in the lowcountry. LE better keep their guns ready... and even then, if a wild boar is charging you, a bullet won't always stop it.

Also a stranger abduction on Ocean would have been risky. The street and pedestrian traffic was heavy at that time and on that day right?

There would have been tons of teens not only walking along the strip, but also hanging off their balconies and such. The party doesn't stop during spring break in MB...

I agree with you. But even if she was high or drunk how does that change the fact somone abducted her? Even if she was the stupidest person in the world, she still deserves to be found. Wouldn't you agree?

oh totally! but young girls do stupid things. she could have been sober and the same thing happen - but say she was tipsy or whatever she may have gotten in the car w/a stranger or someone she saw @ the beach the previous days she was there. unfortunately - my friends and i did that all the time - but that was a long time ago - just saying -we were extremely lucky nothing like this ever happened!!!! gosh i dread my 2 year old growing up!!!!!

We had a problem with wild boar on my grandparent's farm in the lowcountry. LE better keep their guns ready... and even then, if a wild boar is charging you, a bullet won't always stop it.

No kidding, I was chased by a wild boar at day camp on Skidaway island one summer. We all climbed up on the monkey bars and hung out still we could jump on the bus. There are big ones down in Charleston too, when I was in school there, someone hit one weighing over 300lbs. It tied up traffic on HWY 61 for hours. Everyone laughed that it wasn't road kill in SC, it was BBQ!

just curious, is there prostitution along that boulevard or is there a certain area in MB where prostitute tends to hang out?

No prostitution... during spring break in MB, sex isn't exactly something anyone has to pay for, lol. But honestly, I've lived in SC all my life and vacationed in MB very often growing up, and I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about prostitution along the boulevard.

What is J.O's brothers name? I can't seem to find it now...Thanks!

No prostitution... during spring break in MB, sex isn't exactly something anyone has to pay for, lol. But honestly, I've lived in SC all my life and vacationed in MB very often growing up, and I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about prostitution along the boulevard.

What? I have totally seen hookers on ocean BLVD before. MB has some sketchy places. However, I don't think this case has anything to do with prostitutes.

BTW, your comment made me laugh about not having to pay for it during spreakbreak.

Not any gorges in this area. I am not sure what kind of bridge that is. The only really big bridge I can think of it the one in Mt. Pleasant going to charleston.

i am not sure I am so into "psychics"but i keep thinking of what the person who does the dream things for the missing, keeps saying something about Mt. Pleasant SC on his page for B. He has been right many times and does it all pro bono so there is nothing to gain financially. I wonder if anyone looked into his thing about Mt. Pleasant since that seems to be what keeps coming up in the searches.

i am not sure I am so into "psychics"but i keep thinking of what the person who does the dream things for the missing, keeps saying something about Mt. Pleasant SC on his page for B. He has been right many times and does it all pro bono so there is nothing to gain financially. I wonder if anyone looked into his thing about Mt. Pleasant since that seems to be what keeps coming up in the searches.

forensic astrology is not to be confused with psychics. There is great stuff to read on it in the forensic astro forum at websleuths. (link above to one of the posts made there)

Also, found this article to share with everyone... not sure if it had been posted but LE was at the highschool on wednesday... http://www.charlotteobserver.com/breaking/story/711628.html

Where is this page. I would like to read it.

What? I have totally seen hookers on ocean BLVD before. MB has some sketchy places. However, I don't think this case has anything to do with prostitutes.

BTW, your comment made me laugh about not having to pay for it during spreakbreak.

Really?!? I have been there probably hundreds of times and have never seen one! Though maybe I mistook them for springbreakers, given what some of those kids wear ;-)

I don't know exactly what a cantilevered bridge is, but this is the bridge that is at Pole Yard Landing at the North Santee on Hopsewee Plantation.

http://www.hopsewee.com/Hopsewee Shoreline 013.jpg

There may be more small ones like that going across marshes down there between that one and Mt. Pleasant, I am not sure, but then the next major bridge is the massive Cooper River Bridge connecting Mt. Pleasant and Charleston. This is also Hwy. 17, I am pretty sure.

http://www.b-t.com/images/400/cooper3.jpg

Are we talking about Brian? He's the biggest scam artist there is. I'm not into psychics, but if I was he'd be the last one I'd pay attention to. I certainly wouldn't go down any investigative path he leads down.

ETA: He is not probono. He gives out just enough info to desperate people then charges them to feature their case. What he does to victim's family members and friends is cruel and inhumane.

Yes, there is a lot of prostitution in MB. From streetwalkers to the day spas to high end, from one end of MB/NMB to the other.

Anywhere you have a massive crowd of golfers, you have prostitutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock