Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, if it took people 6 months to find caylee and she was down the road, I can't imagine they will ever find this girl. I hope she ran away.

I hope she ran away, too. In fact, I think it's a good possibility.

The alternative is too hard to think about at this point.....

I hear you woot and I am the step mom to a 16 year old so I know what you are saying. Maybe things have changed significantly since my days in college (I'm 40 so take this for it's worth). My best friends and I shared everything...clothes, money, food.

I don't see inviting or letting someone who is just acquaintance come on a trip with you, especially one who is a bit younger and could hold you back conceivably from doing what you want on Spring Break. i'm not sure they thought she would hold them back.. they were all underage and prob had fake ids. and I think she traveled in a a 'fast' crowd IYKWIM and could hold her own And she was staying in their room...makes her part of the group even if she wasn't really a friend. I also know never in a million years would I have let an "acquaintance" borrow my clothes. i hear ya but it would not suprise me if she borrowed them w/out asking and thats why the other girl got po'd and demanded them back..both of her parents said she was used to getting her own way That privilege was only for my best of friends. I just feel like they had more of a connection than any of them really want to admit. And maybe they are just downplaying it because BD is gone and they want to remove themselves from the whole thing.

Not putting you down or questioning you since you are local...you have more insight than I do.

Just saying it still doesn't sit right with me.

Sleuthy - see my comments bolded above. Honestly I don't have much more insight.... however I did graduate from that HS back in the 70's and my daughter knows several kids at that school (none are friends w/ Brittanee). I found this forum because I was hoping to find more facts. It's really sad, the local media coverage has dwindled to brief update presumably due to LE not releasing limited info.

so say she met some locals, or friends while walking and they went back on to the beach/ocean area? gets dark - then they take her to their car etc???

i just think if she would run away on her own she would have contacted someone by now. reminds me so much of natalee holloway saga!

so say she met some locals, or friends while walking and they went back on to the beach/ocean area? gets dark - then they take her to their car etc???

i just think if she would run away on her own she would have contacted someone by now. reminds me so much of natalee holloway saga!

Except this girl was not trashed so she should have been making better decisions, and her whole purpose in leaving the boys hotel was to return these shorts. If it was so important she return them at that moment, then why would she go off with other people?

I wish LE would confirm the shorts story with the "friend" who wanted them back. I want to make sure this was true. I could be that BD had meet these boy(s) ealier and when the called to go out she just made up the shorts story so not to offend PB and those guys. If this happened, they might have just picked her up outside the boys hotel.

any locals... check out the last post in brittanee's frosensic astro thread by tuba... does anyone recognize those landmarks?

has it been confirmed she hadn't been drinking or using any drugs?? i know when i went on spring break there that's what the kids did ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!

and it could also be poor judgement on her part - or maybe the friend made the whole shorts thing up??

ugh!

I wish LE would confirm the shorts story with the "friend" who wanted them back. I want to make sure this was true. I could be that BD had meet these boy(s) ealier and when the called to go out she just made up the shorts story so not to offend PB and those guys. If this happened, they might have just picked her up outside the boys hotel.

Me too. I have been questioning this since day 1, in my head.

any locals... check out the last post in brittanee's forsensic astro thread by tuba... does anyone recognize those landmarks?

I copied Tuba's text:
In the disappearance chart, the victim and the perpetrator come together on the edge of a sandy beach (Cusp of Aries 5th H.). Mars square Pluto,there is aggressive coercion immediately. He then resorts to a drive on a cantilevered bridge over a deep gorge, 6° Taurus. I lose him as he reaches land on the other side.

OK, where would such a bridge be?

What is the overpass like where the water inlet is just below the Bar Harbor? Doesn't seem very long.
or could it be the Santee River pass over to the south side of the river?
(re: construction extending horizontally well beyond its vertical support,)

Cantilevered 1. any rigid structural member projecting from a vertical support, esp. one in which the projection is great in relation to the depth, so that the upper part is in tension and the lower part in compression.

Building Trades, Civil Engineering. any rigid construction extending horizontally well beyond its vertical support, used as a structural element of a bridge (cantilever bridge), building foundation, etc.

I hope she ran away, too. In fact, I think it's a good possibility.

The alternative is too hard to think about at this point.....

I believe LE stated that they are no longer treating this as a runaway case. The thing about runaways are, they usually hide out with someone they know. Because of this, they are located by either their family or LE in a timely manner. Or they come home soon because they are broke, hungry and tired.

How would B start a new life on her own without assistance from anyone? She didn't have an endless amount of cash, didn't take much from her home and what she did take from home was left behind at the hotel. She didn't even have a car did she?

So it's hard for me to believe that B ranaway and is existing on the clothes she had on her back, what she had in her wallet, the contents of her purse, a cell phone and two pairs of flip flops.

so confused.. can someone explain what this is for a newb?

forensic astrology. On the forensic astro forum there is more info on how to read the charts etc. Tuba and fifth are both forensic astros (thank you both very much btw!:blowkiss:)

Aside: When tuba gave all that detail I just felt she was onto something.

has it been confirmed she hadn't been drinking or using any drugs?? i know when i went on spring break there that's what the kids did ALL DAY AND NIGHT!!

and it could also be poor judgement on her part - or maybe the friend made the whole shorts thing up??

ugh!

You are right, except on the video of her leaving the hotel she looked fine. PB didn't mention she had been drinking and there is no proof she was taking drugs. She seem to disappear right after leaving the boys hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock