Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was reported that her grandmother put money on Brittanee's account, I think if Brittanee or someone accessed the account since she went missing we would of heard about it by now.. or at least I hope we would have!

They were saying on the radio that her account has not been accessed since she went missing.

I woke up this morning and thought about this case and I can't get one photo out of my mind and must admit that I'm confused about it. I hope y'all remember the one I'm thinking about: There was a post either yesterday or the day before, I've been busy with a sick dog and can't remember which day, anyway, The poster stated: here is one photo of B at MB. The photo was confusing. It looked like B climbing up into an attic (folded down stairway and boards framing the opening into an attic. I was confused about how that could be at MB and if so, where the heck is the attic opening that she was climbing up into and why was she doing this. Who took the photo and could B have been shut up and the stair/door closed behind her and just maybe left there? It has been driving me crazy, but I would really like to find that photo again. I do remember another poster replying to the post of the photo that it looked like B was climbing up into an attic, so I know that I'm not the only one who noticed that it was indeed a strange photo of B at MB.

-----
Quoting my own post but I searched thread #2 and found Bobbie Bu's post # 380 with a link that shows one of the photos of B climbing up into an attic. Please take a look and see if any of you remember the better photo of B climbing up into the attic because I have seen a post that said that this photo was made in MB, there is something weird feeling about this.

the original attic pictures were on Lindsay Q's facebook.. they have since been removed from her album so all we have left are the ones BobbieBu saved.

thanks for saving those BobbieBu!!

i just looked at the pics of l.q at the house at mb. also same location as the attic pics(you can tell by the house) the odd thing to me is in the group pics there is noone wearing a red shirt and white shorts. the person going in the attic has on red shirt and white shorts but was not in any other pics that i saw. am i wrong on that one? maybe someone in their underwear? or white shorts? cant tell

this was posted on a blog page on one of Bs myspace missing pages.lots of cuss words. im wondering what she means by GET HER OUT

cann you just find brittanee already? ******* its not that **** hard to find a teenage girl in an area. check the whole freaken hotel. check where her phone was. don't stop looking in those places untill you find something that could help you. i know shes still at that beach, shes not farr away att all. gett your *advertiser censored***out and find her for goodness sakes instead of making a myspace to help find her. if i was there i could find her in a day. its really not hard at all trus me.

please find her. im tired of people missing for no ****reason and im tired of people worrying alrihgt. get her out!

http://www.myspace.com/AT0003

thank you ashley for looking like an idiot.

have a good night.

wow maybe the government should hire her.. she seems so confident in her ability to find Brittanee.. maybe she's every missing persons savior because she knows where they are! "its really not hard at all"

what a naive child!

im wondering if that is a friend of hers or what? if so maybe she knows something. one thing for sure, she is mad at someone

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet...
it's the 911 call logs from MB
There are some very interesting calls from 4/24 onward, for Ocean Blvd.
some examples:

09-034754 4/24/2009 01:16PM 1805 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON// W/M MID 50'S SCRUFFY LOOKING BASEBALL CAP , T SHIRT AND SHORTS MALE HAS BEEN WATCHING FEMALE FOR A LONG TIME SUBJECT HAS BEEN DRINKING AND WALKS BACK AND FORTH TO A VAN PARKED AT HOTEL, CALLER WILL MEET OFFICER IN FRONT OF TOWERS MOTEL RM 310

09-034810 4/24/2009 04:04PM 918 N OCEAN BL FRIE SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE CAB IN ALLEY

09-035011 4/25/2009 03:03AM 311 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE BLUE JEEP OCC BY A WM WITH GRAY HAIR FOLLOWED THE COMPLAINT HOME AND IS STILL CIRCLING THE AREA, THE COMPL IS IN RM 209 AND DOES WANT TO TALK TO AN OFFICER

09-035360 4/26/2009 12:04AM 2505 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON GUEST CLAIMS SECURITY GUARD WAS PEEPING AT HIM THROUGH WINDOW MEET GUEST IN LOBBY (00:19:46 on 04/26/09) 810

09-035393 4/26/2009 01:09AM 1200 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS PERSON HIDDING IN THE BUSHES

09-035404 4/26/2009 01:35AM 210 N OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES JUST SOUTH OF

all can be found here, there are some interesting recent ones as well... I have not finished skimming them all yet

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/police/Mediareports/Calls for Service.pdf

edit*** these are calls for police service, I guess not necessarily 911 calls...

You beat me to it. Im in MB settling down for the evening and B's picture is everywhere down here.

Initial call>

File #: 09-035452 4/26/2009 04:54AM 101 N OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (ADULT) 17YOA, WF, DEXEL BRITTANEE DOB 10/7/1991, BRN HAIR WITH BLD HIGHLIGHTS SHORT THIN BUILD LSW PURPLE DRESS, BLK SHORTS, FLIP FLOPS LS 8 PM ON 4/25/09 MEET COMP IN THE FRONT OF HOTEL HE IS DRIVING BLK DODGE DURANGO / ofc. going to room #305
Related Calls>

09-035525 4/26/2009 01:27PM 2301 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP NICO CHIRICO, ROOM 1435 HIS KIDS ADMITTED TO SEEING MISSING GIRL & THEY TALKED TO HER PARENTS TODAY

09-036150 4/28/2009 05:04PM 1501 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON SIGHTING//THE PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THE POOL AREA SAW MISSING GIRL FROM NY WITH 3 THREE MEN APPROX 1600HRS. THEY WILL MEET OFFICER IN POOL AREA NEXT TO LOT BETWEEN PALACE AND LANDMARK. ASK FOR MARK OR MS SHIRLEY SEEN WITH WM AVERAGE BUILD DARK HAIR FEMALE WAS WEARING LARGE STRAW HAT AND LARGE SUNGLASSES AND WAS SEEN IN THE AREA THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS

09-036167 4/28/2009 07:02PM OAK ST & MR JOE WHITE AV MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) //info received about missing girl from ny driving a white chevrolet SC TAG BBJ332 WITH 2 BM LSH JOE WHITE TOWARDS BTW. CAME FROM MARYLAND FRIEND CKICKEN (19:05:32 on 04/28/09)GIVEN OUT OVER THE AIR

09-036314 4/29/2009 08:36AM 101 N OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP BRITNEE DREXEL WF MISSING PERSON POSS DROPPED OFF BY BUS AT LOCATION WF PINK HOODIE W/ MYRTLE BEACH EMBROIDERED ON LEFT CHEST LT BLUE T- SHIRT UNDERNEATH LT BLUE JEANS LT BLUE CROCS BRO HAIR WITH LIGHT STREAKS IN A PONYTAIL LS WALKING SOUTH ON OCEAN

09-036506 4/29/2009 10:25PM 2001 S OCEAN BL SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES AT 9 PM ON SATURDAY SAW BRITTNEE DREXEL AT HOTEL//WANTS TO MEET OFFICER// WILL MEET OFFICER IN FRONT

09-036660 4/30/2009 11:11AM 1501 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) POSS MISSING JUVIE WAS DROPPED OFF BY 3 WMS AND GOT INTO THE ELEVATOR , WEARING A BLUE TUBE TOP, BLUE SWEATS, CARRYING A PURSE

09-036717 4/30/2009 03:18PM 1501 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) POSS SIGHTING. SUB GOT ON A GEORGETOWN TRANSIT BUS IN GEORGETOWN AND GOT OFF AT 16TH S. RELAYED TO DRIVER THAT SHE WAS HEADED TO THE LANDMARK, WF WEARING JEAN SKIRT, WHITE SHIRT AND RED BOOK BAG. DRIVER LET HER OUT AT APPROX 1440

09-036719 4/30/2009 03:20PM 2913 S OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP THOUGHT THEY SPOTTED DREXEL GIRL DOWN AROUND CROWN REEF APROX 1 HR AGO LONG BRN HAIR - CAPRICE BEIGE COLOR AND BEIGE JACKET - WGT NO MORE THAN 100 LBS - HGT 5'3

09-037462 5/2/2009 01:35PM 2311 S OCEAN BL MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) GROUP OF KIDS WERE IN THE POOL AREA NOW HEADING TO THE BEACH PINK TOWEL WITH BLK PLAYBOY BUNNY AND BLUE BAG. CALLER SAYS FEMALE RESEMBLES BRITTANEE DREXEL.

09-039434 5/8/2009 07:01AM N 28TH AV & KINGS HW FOLLOW UP ref BRITTANEE, 2 FEMALES WALKING N BOUND ON KINS 1 WEARING BLK T SHIRT, JEANS, CARRYING KNAPSACK (07:09:51 on 05/08/09) FEMALE STATED THAT SHE HAS BEEN THRU THIS BEFORE

Courtesy: Myrtle Beach PD

Little things like this are very interesting to me... after 10pm, Saturday 4/25... someone flees the scene of an accident heading south on 17...

Probably nothing... and I think it's a little north of the points of interest, but could have possibly driving up Ocean Blvd a bit before heading over to 17 and heading south... regardless, it was someone who didn't want to be confronted, just so happens to be in the right time frame.

09-035301 4/25/2009 10:04PM N 9TH AV & KINGS HW LEAVING SCENE OF ACCIDENT WITH NO INJURY SUSP VEH WHIT SUV SC/AFF412
LSH SOUTH ON 17 (22:20:38 on 04/25/09) ABW BY REQUEST NC/YWW6518 SILVER
TOY REAR TIRE DAMAGE

I'm sure the police and FBI are all over this stuff though.

would someone be so kind as to post a link with a close up of the route that she walked the night she went missing, I think someone posted a google map that you could even walk??? thank you sooooo much!

this was posted on a blog page on one of Bs myspace missing pages.lots of cuss words. im wondering what she means by GET HER OUT

cann you just find brittanee already? ******* its not that **** hard to find a teenage girl in an area. check the whole freaken hotel. check where her phone was. don't stop looking in those places untill you find something that could help you. i know shes still at that beach, shes not farr away att all. gett your *advertiser censored***out and find her for goodness sakes instead of making a myspace to help find her. if i was there i could find her in a day. its really not hard at all trus me.

please find her. im tired of people missing for no ****reason and im tired of people worrying alrihgt. get her out!

http://www.myspace.com/AT0003

thank you ashley for looking like an idiot.

have a good night.

Ya thats a weird post...I'm thinking maybe "Get her out" means the ocean? Cuz she says "I know she's still at the beach"...She must be psychic:biggrin:

Did anyone hear about Brittanee's Cell phone being found? I just read on a myspace created for her a reporter asking if it was true because she heard it was.

Stacy, I have searched and searched... I can't find any reports of that nature. :(

Update on the "murder confession" written by that guy: he is now strutting online like a proud peacock because he said the posted confession was "performance art", and he is enjoying a good laugh at the expense of Brittanee's family and friends. (Mind you, his ignorance shines brightly: writing something and posting it on your blog is NOT performance art, even if it IS a fake confession.). So we can say 100% that this man is hell-bent on using Brittanee for attention... too bad he knows how to fly under the radar and out of LE's hands.

I hope LE finds out something soon... I want so badly for this to be nothing more than a young girl that ran off in an act of rebellion, and that she is okay.

Question: last time I was down in MB, the Pavilion was going through its financial issues... then I heard it was torn down. Is the huge lot area still empty? (reason I ask, some transients with vehicles will migrate to empty places like that to sleep and such.)

This is the newspaper article covering the vigil last night and there are tabs there for a video and photo gallery of it just below the photo of her mother.

http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/892727.html

Let's hope for a very positive day and pray for success and safety for the hundreds of searchers who are down there covering very rough, animal and snake infested terrain on this very hot and humid day in SC.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=297686

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...elight_vigil_for_missing_new_york_teen/49202/

I don't know if this has been posted yet.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20090508/NEWS/905080353/1004/NEWS01

snipped
As officials began looking in an area about 55 miles south of Myrtle Beach in Charleston County where her phone reportedly gave off a signal, the director of a search group said the prospect that the teen will be found unharmed grows increasingly dim

snipped
Another cell phone hit had led authorities about 35 miles south of Myrtle Beach to Georgetown County, where officers spent two days earlier this week searching. Deputies used dogs, helicopters, boats and foot patrols but found nothing.

This sounds like there has been another cell phone ping. Thoughts??

That reminds me, Lovejac, someone on this thread asked yesterday for a link to the 'interview' where PB says he offered B a ride back to her hotel...I think that came from the promos for the upcoming Dr. Phil show, where he says it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock