Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone on facebook found this page. looks like it is brand new because the other day when i typed in the last name drexel i got nada. now this is here

http://www.myspace.com/brittylush

Hmm..thats weird. The last log in was on the 12th. I'd say if it's not her page or a missing persons page someone set up for her. I'd think someone was obsessed with her, notice how there's a pic of her on everything...weird.

Notice how it says Brittylush...Well usually a lush would stand for someone that drinks a lot. According to the urban dictionary it has other meanings these days.

1.one who becomes intoxicated after a few drinks and flirts with everyone

2.British slang term to describe something pleasing or desirable.

3.somebody who drinks alot

So thats definitely not a mising persons page set up for her...Either thats her or she has a stalker or a hater.

I think it's someone doing it to throw people off...people do the most STUPID, IGNORANT things when something like this happens and they think it's funny. It's not.

Does anyone know if all of those pictures they have there are all in the public..like have we seen them before?

Also the page of the guy above that "loves" BD...he has her friend on his friends list TV.

It could also be some young girl that decided to steal her pics and pretend to be her because she's pretty. I don't doubt it one bit.

I think it's someone doing it to throw people off...people do the most STUPID, IGNORANT things when something like this happens and they think it's funny. It's not.

Does anyone know if all of those pictures they have there are all in the public..like have we seen them before?

Also the page of the guy above that "loves" BD...he has her friend on his friends list TV.

A couple of those pics I've never seen...like the one where she has scrunched hair or the one where she's in white looking down. The ways it's set up looks like it would be her page...IDK I'm stumped!

Can anyone translate this .. it is a message left for BD.

bien chula ,esta huerca lastima que estoy casado y que nunca me aria caso

Can anyone translate this .. it is a message left for BD.

bien chula ,esta huerca lastima que estoy casado y que nunca me aria caso

nice well, this huerca hurts that I am married and that I never marry aria to myself

huerca is usually referanced as a young girl and aria is like a melody...so whatever that means:waitasec:

Lol. I tried with one of the online translators and didn't even bother to post the results, it was so mangled. :crazy:

Something might be wrong with the translator? Bien Chula, wouldn't mean nice well.

Chula might be used as slang. When I was younger, my Husband used to call me Chula or Mami Chula.

Dollypardon or another poster that is fluent will come along and translate that for us. :)

someone on facebook found this page. looks like it is brand new because the other day when i typed in the last name drexel i got nada. now this is here

http://www.myspace.com/brittylush

They spelled her name wrong. Could've been on purpose. I have seen kids do that before.

Above her pic it is spelled briittanee. The pics of her with her hair scrunched look really pale and dark under her eyes. strange pic.:confused:

Something might be wrong with the translator? Bien Chula, wouldn't mean nice well.

Chula might be used as slang. When I was younger, my Husband used to call me Chula or Mami Chula.

Im not fluent in spanish but i did take 4 semesters of it in college and i learned Chula to be a show off or like cocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone