Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, per LE, most of the women sighted don't come close to resembling Brittanee and this recent girl was very pregnant. What is wrong with people?

Omg, per LE, most of the women sighted don't come close to resembling Brittanee and this recent girl was very pregnant. What is wrong with people?

hate to say it but... reward money? maybe they figure its worth a shot? There have to be thousands of young petite blonde hair, blue eyed girls in the area...

Darn, it says that photo is unavailable, but it is probably it as I think my description was pretty good. I did see it twice this morning. xox

ETA: I guess because it was such an odd photo that was shown at the same time there was a possible sighting of her that so resembled her, I ASSUMED it was a new photo from the story. LOL They didn't mention where the photo came from, it was just the way it was presented. Then I got all excited as it looked so much like Brittanee.

here is the image that you could not see.. was this it?

347bn8p.jpg

in this picture, I think you can really see that her one eye (iris) is bigger than the other and a slightly different color, like her mom said.

Hi guys, Since reading everything it makes me wonder if she was secretly dating the family "friend" in the military and she ended up pregnant. Maybe because of her age they were keeping it a secret. Didn't he get to SC awful fast too once he found out she was missing? I don't know but something isn't right with that whole situation. Plus didn't he have written on his myspace that he has a secret?

Hey MissStacy- I have been reading everyone's posts for days and finally got my ID approved. I dunno if you had an answer for this or not but John Hahn is from Camp Lejeune, NC so he wasn't far ( 2 hrs 51 min according to google)from MB when Brittanee when missing. Hope that helps!

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...arch_for_missing_ny_teen_continues/46665/P10/

:balloons: welcome to WS Kcasewell.

I brought up the possibility of a relationship with him way way back when in the early discussions, thought maybe they had gotten together while she was in MB...seems logical that they would since they were supposedly so close. But nobody seemed to want to discuss him...not sure why? I realize we don't know much about him...but, hey, that's never stopped us before!

There seems to be a lot of that going around in places. Taboo subjects w/this case. I don't get it. If we can find something important, why not go there? Could be just me though...
I haven't seen anything about him other than what is in that article. He went to the hotel to check out her room and Peters at Brittanee's mothers request. She even stated that on Dr. Phil. But I do wonder what his "relationship" to the family is. Not a bad angle to explore really.

Hey MissStacy- I have been reading everyone's posts for days and finally got my ID approved. I dunno if you had an answer for this or not but John Hahn is from Camp Lejeune, NC so he wasn't far ( 2 hrs 51 min according to google)from MB when Brittanee when missing. Hope that helps!

http://www.scnow.com/scp/news/local...arch_for_missing_ny_teen_continues/46665/P10/

Hmm I didn't know that...Thank you!! North Carolina huh? Not far at all. I wonder when he put that he has a secret on his status message, like was it before Brittanee disapeared and he just forgot to change it. It still has me wondering if something was going on between them, I read in a news article that her and her BF was having relationship issues ....I sent Mr. Hahn a friends request but I notice he hasn't been on since April 30th. I'd like to see his pics and stuff to see whats up with him. If they were close you'd think he would have met up with her that weekend since she was so close, ya know?

I brought up the possibility of a relationship with him way way back when in the early discussions, thought maybe they had gotten together while she was in MB...seems logical that they would since they were supposedly so close. But nobody seemed to want to discuss him...not sure why? I realize we don't know much about him...but, hey, that's never stopped us before!

I just said what you said....I guess I shoulda kept reading..lol

John H's status has been set at "has a secret' since at least April 29th. I also sent him a friends request. I'd really like to know what the secret is! I also wonder if he has more involvement than just filing the missing persons report...

I'm overly suspicious of guys who are 20 years younger than me and 200 lbs lighter... in great shape and have cool tattoos :)

So I was immediately curious about JH's "secret" comment, as well as his "confident" status.

But then, I am overly suspicious of everyone lately. Mainly because everyone seems 20 years younger and in a lot better shape! :waitasec:

John H's status has been set at "has a secret' since at least April 29th. I also sent him a friends request. I'd really like to know what the secret is! I also wonder if he has more involvement than just filing the missing persons report...

Did he have a different status message before that? Thats just weird if he put that as his status after he knew she was missing. I was able to befriend Peter Broz on myspace...All I got from him is a spoiled rich kid that loves to club it and party. I couldn't see him harming anyone because to me he seems like a little wuss. I don't see him gettting his hands dirty in any way shape or form...He's one of those guys u'd call a metrosexual..lol. Seem's to be a ladies man, so I don't think he'd be too upset if Brit turned him down. He'd just move onto the next....Soo IMO I don't think he had anything to do with her disapearance, he just has crappy luck.

Hmm I didn't know that...Thank you!! North Carolina huh? Not far at all. I wonder when he put that he has a secret on his status message, like was it before Brittanee disapeared and he just forgot to change it. It still has me wondering if something was going on between them, I read in a news article that her and her BF was having relationship issues ....I sent Mr. Hahn a friends request but I notice he hasn't been on since April 30th. I'd like to see his pics and stuff to see whats up with him. If they were close you'd think he would have met up with her that weekend since she was so close, ya know?

Do you think that particular John Hahn is him? I was looking up Roc City, seems to be another name for Rocky Mount, NC which is a few hours from Camp Lejeune, NC. But he is 20 years old. And looking at him, he does look a lot like John Grieco, her BF. If this is him, his status, WOW- that is HUGE...wonder what it means? Maybe her "friends" aren't the only ones that have questions to answer.....

Here is an odd finding...another one of the boys myspace sites says Roc City- referring to Rochester-maybe that was his way of tying the two together?
http://www.myspace.com/roccity (KS)

Off topic but -You should see JO's page -http://www.myspace.com/nj122104

"Officers met with a family friend of Drexel on Saturday, who traveled from Camp Lejeune, NC, upon request of the girl's mother. John Hahn says he last made contact with Drexel on Saturda around 8 p.m.
As of Sunday, no contact has been made with the girl."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=10252803

Well according to that he was in contact with her not to long before she went missing.:waitasec:

Isn't that the same time that John Grieco talked to her last too? Typo or did she talk to both?

Look at this site..
http://www.findbrittaneedrexel.com/

"She last spoke with her mother, Dawn Drexel, at 2:00 p.m. Saturday and also telephoned her boyfriend at 8:00 p.m. that night. "

Isn't that the same time that John Grieco talked to her last too? Typo or did she talk to both?

"Brittanee Drexel, a junior at Gates-Chili High School, left the Bar Harbor Hotel, where she was staying with some girl friends, at about 8 p.m. on April 25 to visit Broswick. "

http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_n19/drexel-brittanee-beach.html

"Dawn Drexel said she communicated with her daughter through cell phone calls and texts between Thursday and Saturday, exchanging messages about soccer equipment she was going to buy for Brittanee.
Those messages stopped at 8 p.m. Saturday."

http://www.officialcoldcaseinvestiga...play.php?f=365

Oberer said she last heard from Drexel, via text, about 8:45 p.m. In that message, Drexel told Oberer that she was on her way back to the motel.

"Alicia Grieco said her son, John, 19, who has been dating Drexel for more than a year, suspected something went wrong Saturday night. She said the two teenagers texted each other until about 8 p.m. Then after two to three hours without communication with Drexel, he started to worry."

Looks asif 8:00 is referenced a lot. One thing I didn't know was that Jen heard from her at 8:45.

Sorry I just edited my posting...found a site that I had read what it said about John G talking to her. But totally agree w/you 8pm referenced enough times it could be confused.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98