Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did u know her bday was apr 25?it is her page and has some ronchy pics. 28 th i mean

Im not fluent in spanish but i did take 4 semesters of it in college and i learned Chula to be a show off or like cocky.

LOL! No I'm not showoffy or cocky. I think that when it's used it has to do with the dialect the spanish speaker uses, in my case my Husband is PR, it meant...pretty one or beautiful to him.

No i think her B-day is the 28th .. I just wonder why it was never mentioned.

...snipped from her myspace.

Apr 28 2009 6:18 PM

Hey i saw that today is ur "Birthday" soooooooo i just wanted to wish you a very very "Happy Birthday" may you have many many more[/B][/B]

LOL! No I'm not showoffy or cocky. I think that when it's used it has to do with the dialect the spanish speaker uses, in my case my Husband is PR, it meant...pretty one or beautiful to him.

haha oh sorry!! i dont know, just what i learned!

is she 17 or 18. and disapear on her bday?she was flirty from her page.sheds more light on her. she could be with any of those guys. wow.there was a pic on there of her doin it with her boyfriend.wow

But looking at her pics she has on myspace. Only add more to the fact that the girls from MB would be hating on her.

is she 17 or 18. and disapear on her bday?she was flirty from her page.sheds more light on her. she could be with any of those guys. wow.there was a pic on there of her doin it with her boyfriend.wow

Thats what i want to know! Also that would indicate more why it was stated somewhere that because of her age they couldn't list her in their system.

Now i need to go find out where i saw that.:waitasec:

it appears that when you type in her name spelled that way you get two entries.her page and a new created page with no friends yet. logged in today. im getting suspicious

i wondered if she was 18 because if so good reason to disappear when you turn 18 and nothing they could do about it.also looks like she initated contact with these people because it says thanks for the ad

Im not fluent in spanish but i did take 4 semesters of it in college and i learned Chula to be a show off or like cocky.
My DH says Bien means good, and Chula means "azz". Sounds like someone thought she had a nice backside.

it appears that when you type in her name spelled that way you get two entries.her page and a new created page with no friends yet. logged in today. im getting suspicious

Says ... Last Updated: 6/9/2007
so could be the same friend that is logging in her other one.

Also, the one with the pics and friends was Signup Date: 6/9/2007
so that just seems that she made 2 and and just stuck with the one.

I believe her birthday is in Oct. I saw it somewhere and thought that she is only a month older then my daughter.

Then go to: http://nicelol.com/profile?p=51365
You'll see the same picture of BD as what is on the brrittylush myspace page and these words:

THIS IS KAYLEE>>BRITTANEES FRIEND!!BRITTANEE IS MISSIN AND HAS BEEN SINCE SATURDAY! SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC...IF ANY1 SEES HER PLEASE CALL THE MYRTLE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT britt - britty♥licious - bert - B*drex - britty baby........www.myspace.com/brittylush

this spanish speaking person bugs me because he is from tampa and left this comment.

wow , you sure know how to be a cute little barbie,,well you were born like that....you are bautyfull

What does he mean you were born like that?wth. did he know her when she was young?

O/T
azz=culo

I had a friend that called her mutt, papi culo. LOL

I was busy all day today with the Husband. I just wanted to say that I do read this thread everyday, and I am still praying for Brittanee.

Well whoever it is,they just logged in and back off. Do you guys honestly think that is her page?

im not so sure its the friend kaylee(sp)logging in either. i just noticed she hasnt logged into her own page in 3 days. if you log in to your friends page normally you log in to your own too right?matter of fact none of her best friends on the top of her list have logged in lately so it couldnt be them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member