Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not so sure its the friend kaylee(sp)logging in either. i just noticed she hasnt logged into her own page in 3 days. if you log in to your friends page normally you log in to your own too right?matter of fact none of her best friends on the top of her list have logged in lately so it couldnt be them

I was just looking at that and was thinking the same thing.

well the spanish guy posted a comment right around the same hours she went missing so it cant be him i dont think that she is with

is she 17 or 18. and disapear on her bday?she was flirty from her page.sheds more light on her. SNIP wow.there was a pic on there of her doin it with her boyfriend.wow

Again: what?!?!?!

I do know that usually LE does log in sometimes to people's profiles but i don't think that LE would add you..

ok her B-day is.....

DOB: Oct 7, 1991

so since she has it

Female
21 years old

she put in a fake b-day

i dont know where the snip came in, i didnt type snip.just weird it is the same date she used for her fake bday that she disappeared.

this spanish speaking person bugs me because he is from tampa and left this comment.

wow , you sure know how to be a cute little barbie,,well you were born like that....you are bautyfull

What does he mean you were born like that?wth. did he know her when she was young?

Biodad?
Tampa... check
There at birth? Possibly, anyone know?

definately not her bio dad but maybe a friend of her dad? his age says 26 and he just looks meannnn.

apparantly we have the wrong myspace page for j.G cus he has another page on her top list

Maybe it is her boyfriend who is logging in to her page? A lot of people give the person they are dating their passwords. I had my husbands when we were only dating. I gave him mine too, only i changed mine right after I told him!!!

but wouldnt he log into his own page too

True! I wonder if her computer had cookies enabled to where you just type the first letter of the email address and the rest filled in. Maybe her mother of stepfather logged in? I don't know it sure is puzzling. I haven't sent a friend request to the page, so I don't even know what it looks like. Is there anyway for those of you who added to view past status updates or bulletin entires? I know when you view a persons page it says their name then has a drop down arrow where you can view that type of stuff. Wish there was a way to find out her last login before today!

I found another myspace for another Britt from New York age 17 last log in 4/28 mood stressed. I don't think it's her pic though the eyes are really blue and the name is spelled Brittany!!!

I sent a friend request to this page..http://www.myspace.com/brittylush but she didn't accept me...Somethin sure is fishy. When I read what her friend wrote, to me it sounded like a lie...I think it might be brittanee.

Whats the link to her other page?

I sent one to but she hasn't been back on to my knowledge to accept it. If it is B wouldn't someone notice she was or someone was logging into her page and tell her mom,which i don't know that they haven't already either or it very well could be her mom logging into it. It is very weird!

What myspace are y'all ooking at the brittylush says private. Am i missing something?

True! I wonder if her computer had cookies enabled to where you just type the first letter of the email address and the rest filled in. Maybe her mother of stepfather logged in? I don't know it sure is puzzling. I haven't sent a friend request to the page, so I don't even know what it looks like. Is there anyway for those of you who added to view past status updates or bulletin entires? I know when you view a persons page it says their name then has a drop down arrow where you can view that type of stuff. Wish there was a way to find out her last login before today!

When the link first went up i looked at it right away and noticed the login date
it was 5/12/09
Then i asked my daughter to go to hers and add her aprox an hour later someone signed on and added my daughter.

ok who the heck is this guy? just wondering because he has something in his about me section that says "i love B.M.D. Go there youll see what I mean.

http://www.myspace.com/niallriver1

I went to his myspace and was looking at the messages that have been left for him. The last one was left on 4.29 thanking him for his involvement with her daughter's memorial page.

I went over to the page (http://www.myspace.com/kelli_laine_doa) and her story had me crying as hard as I did after reading what Sheri Colman's father wrote to Cheri and the kids.

The girl's name was Kelli (1982-2001). Before I saw that Brit was probably too young to know this girl I thought that maybe there's more to her depression than her parent's divorce. (I do think that there is A LOT more to her depression than what has been discussed in the media.) anyway, Kelli's story is very moving. She had struggled with addiction and was in many ways failed by "the system". She died on the way home, racing on a dangerous road as they were returning from a frat party where they had drank A LOT of alcohol.

A tragic similarity Kelli's story shares with Brit's is the callous manner people who didn't have to but should have been more responsible have dealt with this tragedy. In Kelli's case it is the frat boys who advertised the party at Kelli's high school and more than likely knew they were serving alcohol to kids under the age of 21. Kelli's mom asks them why they lurk on Kelli's memorial Myspace page but have never bothered to offer an apology to her family. Kelli's mom also calls out a member of LE who did not do a BAL test on the drunk teen driving the car Kelli's was racing with that did not go over the cliff.

Kelli also lived in North and South Carolina, I'm sure that that is nothing more than a coincedence.

So here is my point: I think that it is very likely that this young man did not love Brit as a girl friend, he loved her as a friend. He's 20 years old and in my opinion that is too young to have lost two of your friends. I also believe this guy's whole "gangsta" routine is just that. He mentions on his page that he played football and LaCrosse in High School. While LaCrosse is a contact sport I think it is a just a step or two up from golf... its just so not a "gangsta" sport.

He hasn't updated his little education square, so it is possible that he really doesn't do much upkeep on the page outside of social networking. So I don't know how much we can read into the relaxed mood icon. The picture that is over the icon is one of the only ones he looks "tuff" in. In the majority of the pictures he looks like your average, somewhat geekish 20 year old that is playing "gangsta" because he's still trying to figure out who he is.

I have a friend who is doing the whole "cougar" thing. Her boyfriend was exactly the same way except that he did play golf in high school and he is realllllllly hot. About a month into the relationship she went to one of the doctors featured on Dr. 90210, spent $35,000 on plastic surgery and took him the mall to get him pants that didn't droop and shirts that weren't oversized and/or featured hip hop and rap artists.

Finally, I truly believe that Brit's relationship with the Marine is platonic as well. It could be related to the absence of a steady father figure. It could be abandonment issues.

She may not have brought her medications because she was afraid of what her "friends" with her at MB would think. We don't know if drinking with that medication could be contributing factor in her disappearance, ditto if she consumed any drugs.

Regardless, it sounds like she was being very impulsive. It is a possibility that she was calling everyone to say goodbye, but in the call with her mom she made plans to buy sneakers for soccer. It wasn't a big plan, but it was a plan and people who are about to commit suicide don't make plans. But because she really did seem to be engaging in risky and impulsive behaviors it is very likely that mindset led her to commit suicide, running away, or getting in the car with a stranger. I'm really hoping that she did run away, but with each passing day that scenario becomes more and more improbable because there is no way she has the means to support herself.

I really hope they find this girl soon.

Kelli's mother has been on my friends list at myspace for quite some time now. She works very hard to raise awareness about the injustice that happened with Kelli. She also from what I know of her, which is only through myspace, is involved and cares deeply for all children facing crimes or are missing. Nice lady.

i was able to get my spanish friend to interpret the spanish. the one on Bs page says

"he says, very sexy, to bad you are married or else he would not have gotten married. "
some of the other things were written to himself but she said he sounds dangerous including

"i already found oput about you and your friends this weekend, your going to go to hell."

"the only way to get him is to confront head strong and it has to be a man"

"I excuseme, becuase sometime i hit her and if you dont beleive me ask your sister"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048