Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a post that I saw...Not sure if this will help, probably won't surprise anyone as it didn't myself, but it sure did give me an "OHHHH MYYY" moment. I can only hope this individual does as suggested....

"Had a most interesting 2 hour conversation with someone here very late last night. Someone who knows some of the parties involved and has never posted the first word here has apparently been following this thread and others very closely and wanted to share a few thoughts with me privately. This person is NOT this Chelsey person that posted on the other thread, but this person too felt that J is the key to this whole thing. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I got the impression this person was being completely honest with me, and my first impressions of people are usually on the mark.

I am NOT going to divulge this person's name, as I promised not to, and I certainly want to keep that avenue of discussion open, but this person did say it was okay for me to at least tell you some of the things that person shared.

This person says J tends to run with a fast and rough crowd of guys, and described her pretty much as Chelsea did, and even less glowing terms. Apparently her reputation is well-known among those that know her. THis person is convinced that police need to start looking at local guys around Myrtle that J hung with when she lived there briefly, apparently as late as March of this year.. Based on the type guys that J surrounded herself with at home, this peson felt that there is no reason to suspect that she would surround herself with any other type person elsewhere. This person believes that when the girls were at Myrtle on their spring break trip, it is very likely that they visited or hooked up with some of the J's friends that she knew from living there, and conjectured that maybe one took a liking to Britt. THis person did also say that J loves being the center of guys attention, and would have been jealous had someone gotten more than she did. This person does believe that Britt was abducted by someone she at least felt comfortable enough with to feel unthreatened, and she believes she is not a runaway.

This person spoke freely with me at length, and apparently has been wanting to speak for a while, but hasnt for obvious reasons. I believe this person was honest with me and has Britt's best interest at heart. This person believes if the police talk to J a bit more forcefully, and if they talk to people who kept up with their movement in the days leading up to Saturday, and talk to J's friends around Myrtle, they will soon solve this case.

I did strongly encourage this person to call MBPD first thing this morning and to speak to an investigator, and tell him everything this person told me...if nothing else, it may steer police in a new and right direction.

One last thing..this person said that when J lived in Myrtle, it was this person's understanding that she did not actually live IN Myrtle, but that she lived a bit farther south, but still close enough to go to Myrtle pretty much anytime she wanted....hmmmm, where were those cell phone pings again?

Finally, this person did NOT accuse J of any crime, nor does this person believe that J was involved, beyond introducing Britt to the person she does feel is involoved, so please dont start pm'ing me, bashing me for making charges I know nothing about. I have re-edited this thing about a dozen times taking things out...what you are left with is enough."

OK so this is what has been driving me nuts! I just have to vent for a minute and get this out of my system. Tell me I am not loosing my mind!?!?:behindbar

With all that is out on FB and knowing that they HAD to know she was not given permission to got to MB, can't MBPD pull in JO and even AL for that matter? Use the fact that they had a minor across state lines, under age drinking on numerous occasions, heck hold Phil O to push the buttons- he seems to be the only one of age to PURCHASE the alcohol. AL seems to be the gf of PO I am sure that may light her fire a tad, and JO his sister. Push the button of Khalid S w/all of the "pang" messages and its connection to Ecstasy.

My thought is just that if they saw that there was more out there they could be connected to MAYBE something would come out of it. Even something so insignificant that they didn't realize was important. My instincts however tell me that there is MUCH MUCH more that they are not telling and won't even come close to until it is in their best interest or until they are made to.

I am sure that there is a reason for it, but at this point I am just so frustrated that there is no movement and I feel so bad for Brittanee, her family and her friends that I had to say something.:furious:

It wasn't a big plan, but it was a plan and people who are about to commit suicide don't make plans.

I wish that statement were true. Certainly, someone with lots of plans might not be an evident candidate for suicide. But I knew someone who spent a day Christmas shopping and then drove a car full of Christmas presents for the kids into the river. I am just cautioning against making the assumption that suicidal people behave in completely predictable ways.

OK my quote didn't seem to work...but daisyfaithful had a post above stating:
"I went to his myspace and was looking at the messages that have been left for him. The last one was left on 4.29 thanking him for his involvement with her daughter's memorial page."

The one thing I noticed on this guys page is the mention of "crunk" this can mean a few things. Most times means getting high and drunk, or crazy drunk. Makes you wonder if she does know him....HOW does she know him?:waitasec:

there was a picture somewhere of her and it looked him in the background.

Well i got added today and it is definately her page. Such a gorgeous girl,so sad this situation is. She looks so full of life and happy and like she has a lot of fun.

Okay, I pulled out my sleuth hat and put it on. It's been a while :)

When I did a deep search of the internet, for the user name brittylush...I came up with a website called nicelol.com.

I haven't figured out what that site is but I signed up. I used a throw away email address for my registration and do not plan to go back and confirm my email so I won't be able to re-access this info, more than likely.

On that site I found a profile for Briittanee same picture that is seen of Brittanee D that is seen on the brittylush myspace profile is posted to this profile on nicelol.com

The age is, from my experience with teens and these types of websites is a lie, it states this person is 21...naw.

The location is twelve corners, ny, us.

Here is the profile "about me":

THIS IS KAYLEE>>BRITTANEES FRIEND!!BRITTANEE IS MISSIN AND HAS BEEN SINCE SATURDAY! SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC...IF ANY1 SEES HER PLEASE CALL THE MYRTLE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT britt - britty♥licious - bert - B*drex - britty baby IM TURKiiSH / BRAZiiLiiAN / GERMAN & FRENCH I go to Gates-Chili High School im originally from San Diego, California MY GiiRLS are my life MY SKOOCHiiES♥Unbreakable 5♥Sexii CiRcle MY BOYS are my heros i love jelousy ; so keep being it i have a good heart absolutly hate annoying people THINGS WITH MORE THEN TWO LEGS - groose i suck at spelling THE BEACH is my favorite place to be in the summer ♥I play soccer && model♥ DONT EVEN TRY TO START **** WITH ME .. you WILL LOOSE any more info. just ask :p www.myspace.com/brittylush

This person is more than likely a female minor and I am not going to track down who she is other than her name that is listed on this website. I sleuth, but I leave minors with no direct connection to a case...alone. I do maintain a myspace profile but I, myself, will not be contacting this person, if anyone else chooses to do so ~ I don't care, but I won't. Period. That's my own rules.

So it would appear that the myspace profile is Brittanee's friend.

I thought someone stated that the friend of brit didn't log into her own profile, so why log into the brittylush profile? Someone also stated the Brittylush profile was created in 07' so why would her friend make a profile for her 2 yrs ago? None of it makes sense!!! I don't think it is her mom logging in now since her mom won't be home until tomorrow, so that throws the cookies thing out, unless of course Britt had a laptop and mom is using that??? I don't know. She is such a beautiful girl I pray she is found safe and soon.

I believe that profile info you copied above is in fact Brittanee's. Her friend logged in and added in caps to the beginning of the profile "THIS IS KAYLEE>>BRITTANEES FRIEND!!BRITTANEE IS MISSIN AND HAS BEEN SINCE SATURDAY! SHE WAS LAST SEEN IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC...IF ANY1 SEES HER PLEASE CALL THE MYRTLE BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT".....

Thanks bee happy.

As an aside:

If friend is logging into that profile then I am inclined to assume friend is logging into other profiles.

But I will be honest and say that at this point in time I'm not convinced or even contemplating that Brittanee is accessing myspace. That is just my humble opinion.

I'm not convinced Britt is logging in either. I have not seen the whole page, but I don't understand why the friend would log into Britt's myspace and not her own!

Dani who knows what goes on in the mind of teens? I have four and I am absolutely clueless LOL :)

So this is a post that I saw...Not sure if this will help, probably won't surprise anyone as it didn't myself, but it sure did give me an "OHHHH MYYY" moment. I can only hope this individual does as suggested....

"Had a most interesting 2 hour conversation with someone here very late last night. Someone who knows some of the parties involved and has never posted the first word here has apparently been following this thread and others very closely and wanted to share a few thoughts with me privately. This person is NOT this Chelsey person that posted on the other thread, but this person too felt that J is the key to this whole thing. I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I got the impression this person was being completely honest with me, and my first impressions of people are usually on the mark.

I am NOT going to divulge this person's name, as I promised not to, and I certainly want to keep that avenue of discussion open, but this person did say it was okay for me to at least tell you some of the things that person shared.

This person says J tends to run with a fast and rough crowd of guys, and described her pretty much as Chelsea did, and even less glowing terms. Apparently her reputation is well-known among those that know her. THis person is convinced that police need to start looking at local guys around Myrtle that J hung with when she lived there briefly, apparently as late as March of this year.. Based on the type guys that J surrounded herself with at home, this peson felt that there is no reason to suspect that she would surround herself with any other type person elsewhere. This person believes that when the girls were at Myrtle on their spring break trip, it is very likely that they visited or hooked up with some of the J's friends that she knew from living there, and conjectured that maybe one took a liking to Britt. THis person did also say that J loves being the center of guys attention, and would have been jealous had someone gotten more than she did. This person does believe that Britt was abducted by someone she at least felt comfortable enough with to feel unthreatened, and she believes she is not a runaway.

This person spoke freely with me at length, and apparently has been wanting to speak for a while, but hasnt for obvious reasons. I believe this person was honest with me and has Britt's best interest at heart. This person believes if the police talk to J a bit more forcefully, and if they talk to people who kept up with their movement in the days leading up to Saturday, and talk to J's friends around Myrtle, they will soon solve this case.

I did strongly encourage this person to call MBPD first thing this morning and to speak to an investigator, and tell him everything this person told me...if nothing else, it may steer police in a new and right direction.

One last thing..this person said that when J lived in Myrtle, it was this person's understanding that she did not actually live IN Myrtle, but that she lived a bit farther south, but still close enough to go to Myrtle pretty much anytime she wanted....hmmmm, where were those cell phone pings again?

Finally, this person did NOT accuse J of any crime, nor does this person believe that J was involved, beyond introducing Britt to the person she does feel is involoved, so please dont start pm'ing me, bashing me for making charges I know nothing about. I have re-edited this thing about a dozen times taking things out...what you are left with is enough."

KCaswell... this is an interesting theory and the pieces do add up.. but I'm confused on the source. :confused: Understandably you can't name names etc... but did you find that entire posting (the one in quotes) on facebook... like in a wall posting?

i thought a.l and b didnt know each other well? There are 2 pics on b myspace page dated 07 that have a.l and b in them. also I sent a general comment today to B myspace to see what kind of response i would get. I commented on the drawings on her pictures(She is a great artist btw)i said wow these are really good, did you do them yourself? i wanted to see if anyone said, this isnt her or yes or no-something. I got no response. I found that a little strange if it is not her logging in, if it was a friend i thought surely they would say this is her friend..etc.etc..but I got nothing. The email was read too about 10 mins after i signed off myspace today. im keeping a check on it though.

You know this makes alot of sense because both of B's parents have stated that she would not have gotten in a car with a stranger so maybe it was someone she had just met during her stay there.Lets just pray that J didnt send someone to pick her up and is scared to tell.

i thought a.l and b didnt know each other well? There are 2 pics on b myspace page dated 07 that have a.l and b in them. also I sent a general comment today to B myspace to see what kind of response i would get. I commented on the drawings on her pictures(She is a great artist btw)i said wow these are really good, did you do them yourself? i wanted to see if anyone said, this isnt her or yes or no-something. I got no response. I found that a little strange if it is not her logging in, if it was a friend i thought surely they would say this is her friend..etc.etc..but I got nothing. The email was read too about 10 mins after i signed off myspace today. im keeping a check on it though.

Im lost with so many links of myspaces ,which myspace are you talking about with pics of B an Al?

Just got added to her MySpace. It is definitely hers. Don't know who logged in to add me. I am not a prude... but I am shocked at the sexual tone of almost all of her photos. She may truly be nice and sweet and simply blessed with good looks, but the image she portrays on her MySpace isn't great and I'm hoping that attitude of hers didn't cause something bad to happen to her. I know that is harsh, but that's the vibe I get after seeing all of her personal photos.

Just got added to her MySpace. It is definitely hers. Don't know who logged in to add me. I am not a prude... but I am shocked at the sexual tone of almost all of her photos. She may truly be nice and sweet and simply blessed with good looks, but the image she portrays on her MySpace isn't great and I'm hoping that attitude of hers didn't cause something bad to happen to her. I know that is harsh, but that's the vibe I get after seeing all of her personal photos.

I usually just lurk on here so I hope I'm doing this right...

I also friend requested her page earlier today and was added.
The first blog on her page titled "Brittanee is missin..plz read" states that it is her friend Kaylee.

This is the blog from her myspace..

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Brittanee is missin..plz read
hi this is kaylee..brittanee has been missin since saturday..she was last seen in myrtle beach..if any1 at all has seen her plz let me no
1:10 PM0 Comments0 Kudos (Give Kudos)

Maybe it is Kaylee that is logging into the myspace page and adding people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirstycrab