Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an Anthony that went with them on the trip,not sure if this is the same one but in the first or second thread i can't recall. A guy by the name of Anthony was the one who got the room for the guys and that was from an outside source,no proof but someone who knows these kids.

There was an Anthony that went with them on the trip,not sure if this is the same one but in the first or second thread i can't recall. A guy by the name of Anthony was the one who got the room for the guys and that was from an outside source,no proof but someone who knows these kids.

There was an Anthony Humpheries who was in w/KS, VN, NC, etc. I think this kid, AS, was completely over looked. I wonder if he isn't the one that is missing in PB gang. PB kept saying he was w/4 other guys, yet only 3 were listed as w/him. (PW, MA and KC)

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S904034.shtml (PB crew listed w/o 4th member)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1728818/brittanee_drexel_is_missing_person.html (PB stating him and 4 others)

There was an Anthony Humpheries who was in w/KS, VN, NC, etc. I think this kid, AS, was completely over looked. I wonder if he isn't the one that is missing in PB gang. PB kept saying he was w/4 other guys, yet only 3 were listed as w/him. (PW, MA and KC)

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S904034.shtml (PB crew listed w/o 4th member)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1728818/brittanee_drexel_is_missing_person.html (PB stating him and 4 others)

That was it,i knew there was an Anthony,i just could not place the last name.

Found an interesting police report.

HWY 15 & S 3RD AV SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES SILVER MERCEDES SC/EHZ715 OFFERED THE
CALLER A RIDE AND SHE EXCEPTED BUT ONCE IN THE VEHICLE THE DRIVER
THREATENED TO TAKE HER TO HIS HOUSE AND STATED THAT HE WAS GOING TO
KILL HER. WHEN THE SUBJ HAD TO STOP FOR A STOP SIGN DUE TO A CAR IN
FRONT OF HIM THE FEMALE JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR AND RAN. SHE DOES NOT
WANT TO SEE AN OFFICER JUST WANTS SOMEONE TO LOOK OUT FOR THE
VEHICLE.

On the "Find Brittanee Drexel" facebook(s) there's a notice asking for anyone who was offered a ride from a stranger to please contact them with details... Would BD have accepted a ride back to the hotel from a stranger? Could she have met the same man as this female but wasn't quite so lucky?

Found an interesting police report.

HWY 15 & S 3RD AV SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES SILVER MERCEDES SC/EHZ715 OFFERED THE
CALLER A RIDE AND SHE EXCEPTED BUT ONCE IN THE VEHICLE THE DRIVER
THREATENED TO TAKE HER TO HIS HOUSE AND STATED THAT HE WAS GOING TO
KILL HER. WHEN THE SUBJ HAD TO STOP FOR A STOP SIGN DUE TO A CAR IN
FRONT OF HIM THE FEMALE JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR AND RAN. SHE DOES NOT
WANT TO SEE AN OFFICER JUST WANTS SOMEONE TO LOOK OUT FOR THE
VEHICLE.

On the "Find Brittanee Drexel" facebook(s) there's a notice asking for anyone who was offered a ride from a stranger to please contact them with details... Would BD have accepted a ride back to the hotel from a stranger? Could she have met the same man as this female but wasn't quite so lucky?

Gosh, who types up those police reports?

On a serious note, that is really scary. What was the date of this call?

Gosh, who types up those police reports?

On a serious note, that is really scary. What was the date of this call?

I don't know -- the "accepted/excepted" typo bothered me, haha.

Here's the date/time/location info: 6/2/2009 01:31PM HWY 15 & S 3RD AV

I wonder when the attempted abduction happened, since it doesn't specify in the report whether or not it happened just prior to the call or several hours before. If the guy was so confident as to hold someone against their will in broad daylight, perhaps he had done it before...

The area where it happened is around 2 miles from the Blue Water Resort.

The area where it happened is around 2 miles from the Blue Water Resort.

Wow. I'm surprised the police haven't released the information about this guy to warn the public to be on the lookout. Especially with Britt's disappearance being so close to that area.

I had seen that the other night when searching the police calls for the dead body smell. What struck me funny on that was the caller didn't want to see an officer? Ha, if I was threatened I was going to be 'KILLED" by a stranger and locked in a car. I think i'd want to see a police officer. Im guessing there was something up with this person. More to that story who knows drugs, prostitution....

I had seen that the other night when searching the police calls for the dead body smell. What struck me funny on that was the caller didn't want to see an officer? Ha, if I was threatened I was going to be 'KILLED" by a stranger and locked in a car. I think i'd want to see a police officer. Im guessing there was something up with this person. More to that story who knows drugs, prostitution....

I was thinking the same thing .. I would want to see the officer too. This person gives a description of the car but not the person driving???? Something is wrong there. And if someone was kidnapping another person .. I don't think it would be as easy for the victim to get out of the car at a stop.
I would have to think the car would be fixed so you can't get out.

09-056728 6/15/2009 09:06PM N 9TH AV & OCEAN BL FOUND PROPERTY NCDL AND BBT CHECK CARD

This was from Monday. Not sure what the abreviations BBT are. But BD had a check card

09-056728 6/15/2009 09:06PM N 9TH AV & OCEAN BL FOUND PROPERTY NCDL AND BBT CHECK CARD

This was from Monday. Not sure what the abreviations BBT are. But BD had a check card

I have a BB&T card. It stands for Branch Banking & Trust Company. It is a southeastern bank.

For whomever on this thread that follows the forensic astrology thread. Here is a possible location of Brittanee.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Brittanee M. Drexel, (Myrtle Beach)

That's interesting, especially about how they said it shows she was strangled. :( Are they usually right?

& that bothers me about the guy in the car who threatened to kill the girl. It sounds like he was pretty confident with his ways...like someone above said, as though he's done that before. And it being so close to the Blue Water Resort is a bit scary. :/ Maybe the police aren't warning the public so this guy can't flee. I'm sure they're on the lookout for him though, or at least I'd hope so.

This is a hotel, SandCastle South only .18 miles from Blue Water I map quested it. At least there are still tips/sightings coming in.

09-056285 6/14/2009 09:38PM 2207 S OCEAN BL FOLLOW UP ref to case 35452 missing drexel last seen on blvd walking south past hotel
wearing blue jean shorts lite blue top blond hair straight

09-057039 6/16/2009 02:54PM 1206 LEXI LN WELFARE CHECK/ CALL CAME FROM COUNTY, THEY RECD A CALL FROM A LYNN
WINTERS WHO RECD A CALL FROM A CELL PHONE, (NUMBER 843-269-1018),
FEMALE ON THE PHONE KEPT SAYING HELP GET ME OUT OF HERE, ALSO HEARD A
MALE IN THE BACKGROUND YELLING. COUNTY ADVISES THAT THERE HAVE BEEN
PREVIOUS DOMESTICS THERE . LYNN DID NOT KNOW THE PEOPLE OR NUMBER
THAT CALLED HER, SHE THINKS THEY CALLED HER BY MISTAKE. COUNTY CALLED
T-MOBILE TO GET FURTHER INFORMATION, PHONE IS REGISTERED TO A TROY
PUGH WITH AN ADDRESS IN FLORENCE/ PLEASE CHECK THE WELFARE OF THE​
OCCUPANTS OF ADDRESS ON LEXIE LANE/

thinking of the tip about Brittanee partying with the girl who lives in Florence.

Why would a random number be called? I did a reverse phone look up and that number is a landline. Have there been any mentions in the search and investigations of this street or these people? I pray this call is a trackable lead and not some pranksters....

This is also logged as a call from the same address...

09-052419 6/6/2009 04:49AM 1206 LEXI LN DISTURBANCE/DISORDERLY , CALLER SAID MALE SPIT ON HER AND PUSHED HER,
THEN HE GOT INTO A BUICK CENTRA SC DQD177 AND LEFT, CALLER WANTS TO SPEAK WITH OFFICER ; ON ARRIVAL, BROKEN OUT WINDOW AT REAR OF HOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV