DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBlover,

I thought you were asking a question.

Debbie,
I think we've gotten our wires crossed somewhere along the line :)

When you posed the question...what are some of the things that could have happened to her just as she exited the BWR...

I then posed the question about the 8:45 text to JO regarding BD saying she was on her way back - and then wondered if JO had told BD they were not at the BH but at the Boardwalk

And I should have added (per JO's friend's posting on FB)...wonder if JO told BD that they were in the situation regarding JO's bf, UO, at the PD.

It would be nice to know how JO responded to BD's text or even if she did respond.

The 8:45 text was supposedly not that BD was going to another hotel...it was that she was returning to the BH - as I believe that was what KCaswell was referring to.

Debbie,
I think we've gotten our wires crossed somewhere along the line :)

When you posed the question...what are some of the things that could have happened to her just as she exited the BWR...

I then posed the question about the 8:45 text to JO regarding BD saying she was on her way back - and then wondered if JO had told BD they were not at the BH but at the Boardwalk

And I should have added (per JO's friend's posting on FB)...wonder if JO told BD that they were in the situation regarding JO's bf, UO, at the PD.

It would be nice to know how JO responded to BD's text or even if she did respond.

The 8:45 text was supposedly not that BD was going to another hotel...it was that she was returning to the BH - as I believe that was what KCaswell was referring to.

Ok, I see what you are saying. :)

There is a mass mailing? Is this to a specific group or something just in general?

I had thought it a wise idea way back when this all first happened that every one who was staying on the strip that week between BH and BWR should be sent a flyer regarding BD - As most Spring Breaker's are not in MB to watch the news or read the newspaper, they are there to party...even some adults don't even do that as they are there to get away from everything and to have a good time.

And I'm sure that when these kids get home they're all sitting around reading newspapers, watching Nancy Grace, CNN, FOX and Dr. Phil...NOT... But I would expect that they would open an envelope addressed from the hotel where they just stayed...

I voiced this idea to several people, but don't know if it was ever taken into consideration or put into action.

I knew they were putting posters up, but when I was down there I never did see any. I feel that they should have done that mailing as you said MBlover, soon after it happened. Now we are approaching the fifth month of her disappearance, could the mailing be going to residences around the MB area or to guests that were at the hotels?

Whoever these fliers are being sent to...I hope it works and brings in some good tips and finds BD!

I saw a flyer in Watertown (Upstate) NY this week at a grocery store.

Tonight at 5:30 pm there is a segment on Inside Edition about women who are drugged in clubs and taken away by a predator. Just thought I would mention this.

Although Brittanee wasn't taken directly from a club or drugged , I feel it is still worth watching.

Although she was not taken directly from a club or drugged, I have wondered if she could have been under the influence of alcohol or anything else at the time she left BWR. Although I guess the answer to that would be only speculation by PB and doubt he would say either way, since he seems to have dropped out of sight in the past few months.

There is an airport not too far from MB, and I wonder if there are any flyers there. If there is a bus station there should also be flyers placed there.

Bumping for Britt

Praying for you and your family and hope you are home soon

Maybe that's why PB "acts" so guilty (by getting a lawyer, and being so defensive). He could have given drugs to Britt with or without her knowing, and whatever happened to her could be as a result of that even if he had nothing more to do with it. IMHO

It's pretty scary how easy the kids here can get drugs. And, they don't blink an eye to take them. The parents know and have them tested or otherwise "ground" them. Doesn't last long. All's I'm saying is drugs are everywhere, sadly.

Some of the information in this article does not mesh with others.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/brittanee-drexel-sold-sex-trade

IS PETER BROSWICK NOT TALKING BECAUSE HE SOLD BRITTANEE DREXEL INTO HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING?
Myrtle Beach, SC– Brittanee Marie Drexel, 17, has been missing since the evening of April 25th. Drexel was last seen, according to witnesses at the Motel she was staying in, against her Mother’s protests, at 8:15PM.

Brittanee
Police have named Peter Broswick, the person last seen with Brittanee, a person of interest in her disappearance. Dawn Drexel, Brittanee’s Mother did not grant her permission for the Spring Break trip, but she had maintained regular contact with the sparkling blue-eyed beauty.

Peter Broswick & friends
Broswick has retained a local attorney and attempts to reach him for a statement have not been returned to ************.com.
Mrs. Drexel became worried when she was unable to reach her daughter Sunday after she told her she would be returning that evening.
Dawn called a family friend in North Carolina to file a missing persons report after Brittanee did not come home on Sunday as promised.
Stationed at Camp Lejeune, John Hahn, a family friend for 8 years and Marine, drove the 2.5 hours from base to S.C. to file a missing persons report at the request of Drexler.
“Then I called John Grieco back, Brittanee’s boyfriend. He proceeded to tell me, nobody’s gone looking for her. Of the friends she was down at Myrtle Beach with, nobody had gone looking for her. I don’t know what kind of friends those are, but that’s not right,” Hahn said.
Hahn went on to say Brittanee’s boyfriend, John Grieco, first informed him of Brittanee’s disappearance in the early hours of Sunday morning through a text message from Rochester. Hahn says Brittanee was staying in a room at the Bar Harbor hotel with three friends – two females and a male.
According to Hahn, Broswick left S.C for Rochester, his hometown, when he learned Police wanted to speak to him and Hahn was on his way to speak with detectives.

Peter Broswick
When Hahn arrived in Myrtle Beach, he was immediately concerned.
Hahn found all of Brittanee’s belongings still inside her hotel room, he also found Drexel’s clothes and liquor inside Broswick’s hotel room.
Broswick and friends also left behind a $100 deposit at the front desk
The assault on the web community commences, note who gives an obvious Broswick supporter a voice:

BrittaneePostInsessions-1
Broswick, the 20-year-old who is reportedly the last one to see Brittanee, has hired defense attorney John Parrinello.
Parrinello says his client is fully cooperating with investigators and hopes the young lady is okay.
Apparently his well wishes do not include mentioning “the young lady”, Brittanee Marie Drexel, by name.
In an interview with WHAM, Brittanee’s Mom, Dawn Drexel said:
” Peter, we need to know what’s going on. “Brittanee is very special to us. We need to know what is going on. We need to know why the authorities weren’t called. We need answers and we’re not getting them,”
 

These are some of the comments to the article.

Comments
WTF? (not verified)
at 11:36 on September 15th, 2009
I think shes a dumbass for not listening to her parents... and not staying with a group of friends whom are responsible... someone didn't teach that girl right, and scared her away from her parents{usually the parents doing}... Strict parents tend to have their children breakaway from them at a young age.. my parents where totally against drinking, but I started at the age of 17 in HS, and would bring drinks to class daily and drink all day. I say if the kid wants to drink let them drink, OR preferrably Tell them the dangers of Brain damage, as a result of drinking.... I have Impaired speech because of the damm cancer causing chemical!, but if they dont think its easy for them to become a victim. Hire someone to kidnap them and make it a safe staged event... sometimes you just gotta do the damage for the badguys, so the kids make it harder to kidnap them. (but not real damage of course, more so fear tactics) its terribly tragic! that such a beautiful young girl has gone missing. If it where my daughter, I would have followed her *advertiser censored* to that ****ing motel. Because I am a Good Father! not some mediocre mother****er who dosent have that hispanic/caucasian will in em' to go out and protect and if it must require.. Stalk his young and kill the mother****ers on the spot for kidnapping my daughter.. hey dad! go purchase a good ol' Desert Eagle and show those mother****ers how daddys do their job! Too bad you never watched the last house on the left! this event is truly personally heartfelt, and I am sorry your daughter is missing! If I where her friend I would have made sure she didnt go out at night alone! Find That Girl! and Peter.... your a spoiled little *****... driving around in a ****ing Ferrari, have shame boy! much shame! you have many gifts except the perception of keeping the ladies in your life safe! you little ****. Help find that girl! since you and your car didnt have enough charm to keep constant contact with that chick. Suck my D *****! I dont have a car. yet I have enough Libido for Heroism.

Concerned4 (not verified)
at 06:29 on September 17th, 2009
Dawn, i raised two daughters and know how hard it is to impose your will all the time. I will pray for you and your efforts. I don't know enough about Peter or Brittanee's friends to comment about them. I do know that this tragedy isn't your fault for a) not following her to Myrtle Beach and b) getting divorced. It is a shame that you'd have to read that kinda stuff but please consider the sources when you do so. God bless you and Brittannee, I pray this all turns out as well as possible.

inNC (not verified)
at 11:57 on September 17th, 2009
HER "FRIENDS" KNOW SOMETHING ... THOSE BOYS KNOW SOMETHING. Why were items of hers found in their room?
I visit MB pretty regularly. Kids/people walking down the beach strip is a given. Spring break and summer there is a madhouse. I find it hard to believe that no one saw her that night .. maybe a young girl getting into a car on the strip... or staggering around if she had been drinking.
(probably drunk, 5ft 100lbs = low alcohol tolerance)
Maybe she was a little too flirty with someone... not saying that she was a *advertiser censored* or brought it on herself but many girls at that age, especially if there is an issue at home plus add some alcohol, are needy .. they will flirt for attention or to get something they want.

Bob (clairvoyant) (not verified)
at 13:31 on September 17th, 2009
PLEASE MAKE THIS INFO AVAILABLE TO ALL. btw, this is sorta a PS but at the front end lol... anyone who would like for me to do a reading of you here, using only your screen name, I'd be more than happy to do it. I look for ppl to read because it's very spiritual for me, and allows me to show off our creator's brilliance. Now if too many ppl respond, i'll do the best i can to serve you all. but please bear with me. oh, i will post the readings here and expect in return, quid pro quo, that you respond with your reactions to it. just 2 caveats: i often get a riochet effect. that is i get info about someone close to you instead of you and that leads to caveat #2: i get what i get. i simply state the name and receive whatever info i'm given. so sorry if it's not what you're looking for and i would NEVER post anything that was embarressing to anyone. here is an example of my work: www.onebiggroup.com/Groups/Finding-Brittanee-Drexel/ , click on RE: Brittanee Drexel, see the post dated 6/28/2009 11:07 PM, then see the post by KMT on 6/30/2009 11:17 PM and the others by KMT. I am a clairvoyant who has given pages of info concerning this to the BD task force. A detective on the task force told me i was now free to release this info after i inquired if I could. Several days later I received an anonymous phone call that said "if you don't do it, nobody will." That was some time ago, but now I've found a place to do it. The Charleston County Sheriff's Dept. knows who I am and how to reach me. Unfortunately the only reason this case is still open is for PR reasons. MB and SC do not want any negative publicity because it would hurt the tourist industry, the largest income producer for the state. I have spoken several times with Dawn, BD&#8217;s mom and given her all of my readings even though I was warned spiritually 3 times not to do it because she has some very evil people around her who are stealing her money and the money raised for BD, but I could not withstand the toll on me physically. I lost over 20 lbs in a very short period (and I&#8217;m not overweight at all), because I could not sleep or eat for days at a time. So I assume I should not be making this public either but all that LE is doing is &#8220;following any new leads&#8221;, which translates into &#8220;any rpts of someone with a very short girl.&#8221; So I give this out freely in hopes of helping to apprehend the perps. Someone names Julian is involved. I saw an image of Jeffery Macdonald and heard the name Jeffery Dahmer at the exact same time. Usually I receive names aurally (I hear them, the brain&#8217;s native language is images). Here is one piece of info that I would love for ppl all over the country to know. I feel it is in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 />Tampa or possibly St. Pete, Clearwater area. This was a very clear image. I could have an artist draw it. &#8220;Architects&#8217; or design engineers&#8217; or some sort of artists&#8217; bldg, 2 or possibly 3 stories high, somewhat like a pagoda, not the tapering toward the top but the extensions on every floor, but concrete and glass, very modern architecture, obviously designed by an architect with the intention of attracting attention. MAN WITH SCAR/MARK ON BACK OF RIGHT HAND&#8221; I feel the following house is in or near McClellanville, SC and had a resident from there say they had seen it but could not remember where it was. The person has impeccable credentials. &#8220;mustard yellow, wood sided house, w/ brown trim. the trim is very glossy as though newly painted but the sides are not glossy, black numbers to left of door possibly ending in 67 or 68&#8221; I don&#8217;t know where this is, could be anywhere. Sorry it&#8217;s so vague. &#8220;ace/true value hardware or similar with large (garbage) cans out front (sidewalk) with long handled tools in them (could have bought a shovel here)&#8221; This is from my last reading which was in July: &#8220;Following a good sized truck. Looks like the type of truck you see hauling around gas cylinders of gases &#8211; acetylene, oxygen, nitrogen but that doesn&#8217;t seem to be particularly important. The biggest thing that seems to be the most important is the color of the truck. It&#8217;s a gorgeous shade of green. Almost want to say pastel green but it&#8217;s much more saturated, deeper, but it has a soft look to it that I associate with pastels. Beautiful green. I want to say it must be a certain company&#8217;s logo color. I accidently said logan instead of logo, don&#8217;t know if that&#8217;s an accident or not. I feel it&#8217;s possibly not. I&#8217;m sitting behind the cab and it&#8217;s all that shade of green and it&#8217;s just a beautiful shade of green. I think there&#8217;s one of these gas suppliers just up Dorchester Road from where I live, but I don&#8217;t recall that shade of green. Amber, rich and beautiful. It appears to be wood with a wonderful shade of amber and very, very deep patina. Gorgeous to look at. It seems to be obvious that it&#8217;s a musical instrument. Possibly a music box or something like that. It&#8217;s aged wood that&#8217;s truly beautiful. The word or name amber is coming to me too. I also see something shiny that appears to be a cross between Spanish moss and Christmas tree ice sickles. Very sparkly. Don&#8217;t understand what it&#8217;s all about. Back to the beautiful amber. I see this patina. It&#8217;s so very beautiful. You can actually see the depth in the wood. It is truly three dimensional and rich looking. I keep seeing it as smooth. I want to say a piano or a large box. Maybe I&#8217;m seeing it very close up so I&#8217;m seeing it larger than it is. The appearance I would associate more with a violin but I&#8217;m not getting the feeling that it is. Much more of a feeling of a very large square or rectangular. Just don&#8217;t know what it is. But I also get the feeling of a musical instrument. I got the word amber again but I don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s a person&#8217;s name because I almost always get people&#8217;s names audibly, aurally. I just can&#8217;t make it out. It&#8217;s very pretty and reminds me of the amber room in Russia. In the Hermitage I believe. Have no idea why I&#8217;m seeing these, but I see the cookies called lady finders or possibly canoles. &#8221; The following is from one complete reading. &#8220;I keep seeing images of a 2 lane road in northern Florida that connected I-95 with I-75 I think. I see an exact spot I remember, have no idea if I could even pick it out today. Nothing particularly important about it, only woods on both sides of the road. It was when I was in school for some computer classes and this was for some training in Tampa for a photography job. &#8226; Somewhat like the look of the top of my Inspiron XPS. Something I&#8217;ve seen in video games. An exaggerated, very beautiful, strong, detailed look of an exotic metal, possibly titanium or similar. It has black areas to accentuate the texture and strength of the material so that it looks like a super strong, futuristic metal. I think gamers would know what I&#8217;m talking about. The overall shape is somewhat similar to that of a football. It is as though you took two elliptical shapes that are the same as the cross section of a football, and combined them at right angles along their central axis. The shapes are not solid but in essence like braces or purely structural members. This reminds me of something like a Super Bowl trophy, though I don&#8217;t recall what they look like exactly. It looks very expensive and very solid, as though it would have some weight to it. &#8226; NOTE: Curious if there&#8217;s a connection between the two above items &#8211; Tampa and the Super Bowl/trophy and my going for some training in Tampa. Also, the very modern, pagoda- like building I saw exceptionally well, and the man with a scar on his right hand, I had a feeling it might be in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area too. Seems I&#8217;m getting a lot of connections with Florida. Very, very curious if there is a connection with Brittanee. &#8226; NOTE: The first item reminded me about an earlier reading where I saw plants completely covering the water surface on a canal or whatever &#8211; very Florida looking. &#8226; Seeing a bunch of nautical maps. I asked to see where this was. At first I saw a very brief almost transparent outline of Florida but then I got a much clearer image and it was roughly McClellanville, the river north of there and on past that some more north. Definitely, definitely. &#8226; I see the number 301. &#8226; I keep getting images of Christmas and Christmas things. Like the colors red and green, ornaments, manger scenes &#8211; all kinds of things that have a connection with Christmas when I&#8217;m reading Brittanee. I just have absolutely no doubt about it. This whole reading has been in vivid red and green, red and green. NOTE: Gonna look for year &#8216;round Christmas stores located between here and Myrtle Beach. (NOTE: Found at least 3, see end of this document). &#8226; NOTE: This was from a different reading on a different day than the previous item. The red and green I&#8217;ve been seeing as dark, saturated colors, I&#8217;m now picking up as the lime sherbet green of watermelon rind and the red as the eating part. (ironic, I&#8217;ve never been a big fan of it but it&#8217;s my oldest friend&#8217;s favorite food) &#8226; NOTE: That could have been a sign or picture of a watermelon &#8211; be sure and be on the lookout for that. &#8226; What appears to be very dark brown and black suede leather. It may just be the back &#8220;rough&#8221; side of finished leather and not suede. These are about the size of chaps and could be that or something else. &#8226; Twisted leather, roughly the size of boot laces or so, but one side is the brown or black and the other is the whitest leather I&#8217;ve ever seen and I&#8217;ve owned white leather. It&#8217;s as though it&#8217;s painted it is so very white. (This may be just to get my attention in the reading.) If it was extremely enlarged, it would look like a spiral staircase. I don&#8217;t know much about cowboys, boots, etc. so I&#8217;m outta my league here lol. It looks like someone took this piece(s) of leather and just started twisting and twisting. I see an image with the larger piece(s) of leather I mentioned first, then a straight line of the twisted leather going across the bottom. &#8226; Now the twisted/spiral leather (image) has turned into metal. At first it looked like wrought iron, but it&#8217;s not that size. I&#8217;ve seen that done with wrought iron but it&#8217;s done for fencing, gates, etc. But this is still the very small size like I described earlier. It looks like something you&#8217;d see in a tourist gift shop, like the handle on a back scratcher. But I still see it being made out of metal. NOTE: Might find one in the Christmas shops I want to check out. &#8226; What appears to be a car gas tank, roughly rectangular, 4 &#8211; 6 inches thick, it is obviously made out of sheet metal and has a &#8220;design&#8221; of ridges and grooves to give it stiffness/stability. I was looking at it from the back of the car so I was seeing the long side running left and right (side to side). (When I first saw it, I saw it totally separate from a car and had no idea what it was, but as soon as I started describing it and noticed the ridges and grooves, I knew it was a gas tank.) But I did notice that the top half was a dark brown and the bottom half was white, like the leather I just mentioned. NOTE: As I&#8217;m transcribing this several weeks after the reading (and had forgotten all of this), I just had a feeling that the white could possibly be or represent cocaine. &#8226; Light gray (not as deep as charcoal) motorcycle or similar, with black &#8220;flames.&#8221; &#8220;S&#8221; shaped things ending in points. &#8226; A 4 wheel drive that, I think, appears to be one of the open ones where you see the roll bar, but could be closed. It has the rectangular white lights that I&#8217;ve always seen mounted on top but these appeared to be mounted much lower, like mounted on the grill or bumper. Much more like where you&#8217;d see driving lights/fog lights. They were definitely those white, high visibility lights. I&#8217;m familiar with sports cars and I&#8217;d call them driving lights so you can see a long distance at night for high speed driving. I have no idea why you&#8217;d put that many lights that low. There were at least 8 of those rectangular lights. Now I&#8217;m getting a new image. I&#8217;ve seen it before on off-road vehicles. It&#8217;s steel tubing approximately 1½ to 2 inches in diameter that&#8217;s mounted over the grill, front bumper, etc., so it could be mounted on that. Still haven&#8217;t a clue why you&#8217;d mount them that low. NOTE: I just talked to a friend and he told me that some Toyota&#8217;s and International Harvester&#8217;s come with them, so you can drive thru the woods and see what&#8217;s on the ground. &#8226; Just saw the colors YELLOW AND GREEN. Green is sort of a medium &#8211; the equivocal would be like a royal blue. I&#8217;ve seen this yellow on a rubber ducky. It&#8217;s very ugly &#8211; like it has just the lightest touch of brown in it to make it a dingy color but very a saturated, heavily pigmented color. Just saw what I call an electrical substation and I&#8217;ve seen them in many sizes. They have chain link fences around them, the &#8220;High Voltage&#8221; signs, would look like various sizes of transformers, etc. What caught my attention was a transformer that was a round cylinder standing upright with heat sink fins all around and it was a charcoal gray. &#8226; NOTE: Maybe one reason I&#8217;m seeing so much gray is because it&#8217;s at night. &#8226; Earlier in this reading, I was getting the Christmas RED AND GREEN, then I got the BROWN/BLACK AND WHITE, then YELLOW AND GREEN. Curious, very curious but I have no idea if there is any kind of meaning between them, any kind of juxtaposition or what.&#8221; These are just a few of my readings for BD, but I feel they are the most important to get out.

&#8226; reply
Bob (clairvoyant) (not verified)
at 13:34 on September 17th, 2009
DAMN..... WOW IT RUINED ALL MY FORMATTIN' THAT I COULD SEE IN THE TEXT EDITOR...... I'M SOOOOO SORRY.... HOPE YA'LL CAN MAKE IT OUT.. YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T CUT AND PAST FROM WORD HERE LOL!!!

Here is another comment from onebiggroup

http://www.onebiggroup.com/Groups/Finding-Brittanee-Drexel/group-forum-thread.aspx?Thread=414&Page=3

Posted By: Kiss My Tiara

Date Posted: 6/30/2009 9:33 PM

I ran into a friend/hotel owner just a little while ago who spoke to someone who works at The Blue Water (she first said Bar Harbor and then said it was The Blue Water) and from what she said the authorities suspect that Brittanee was with 5 boys from the Rochester area even after she left their hotel room. Just from what she said I won't be surprised if they're named suspects and even though it was spoken I wondered if Brittanee had been raped by all 5 of these guys, when she said the word "with" she made a face. I hope this case is coming to a close soon, it's time to find this child.

This link -http://www.nowpublic.com/world/britt...sold-sex-trade is only someones blog. Please don't understand it to be an article. They are not a verifiable source and take numerous media sources and mix them together. I think we can all agree that the media in this case has many times failed to be on the same page and produced things that were altered for ratings purposes. I also think that the comments made to these blogs and even to media- things such as topix- should be ignored. many people who are on these boards are there to create trouble and start rumors, weather they are family of Dawn, Chad, Peter, etc they have put all sorts of things into the internet that really should have nothing to do w/Brittanee being missing.

As for the comment by Kiss my Tiara what she says does make sense as Brittanee was said to have been on the beach w/PB & Crew Saturday at some point before she went missing.

I guess my point is to be careful what you read and what sources on the internet that you trust. A lot of these pages appear to be news worthy but aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QueenOfPain