Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------------------------------

Hmm. 'intimate details' is what stood out to me as well.
IMO:
That kind of sentence phrasing seems to mean,
things they have found out about Britanee or her friends,
that are just not the norm.
I think intimate is this context is ; nitty gritty details or
very little known details...

As for Dawn:
I think she too knows more than she is telling.
Probably been asked by LE to keep quiet for awhile.

I agree or intimate details could mean her "relationship" with a male. Or family relationships

Here's a link to SC county maps.Charleston County is the beige /tan strip on the coast below Georgetown County.CH CO ends just above McClellenville.

http://www.sciway.net/maps/cnty/

Hi MissJames and thanks for the map. Charleston County is in pale green, not beige which would be Berkeley County. Pale green is coastal into Charleston. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Not meaning to cause confuse here.

Yes, I inferred that the Sgt. was talking about PB or one of the other males & his "intimate" involvement w/ Brittanee as well. But who knows? Anything we say will just be speculation... I wish LE would release some more info.

This one has hit close to home for me,literally and figuratively.I have 3 daughters who have gone to MB from to time.I thought there would be answers by now,so I really haven't participated on the forum much.
I hope something breaks soon.The fact that her phone went quiet really concerns me.

Unsure about the phone, she may not have remembered to take her phone charger, also knowing using it could trace her. If she's on the run so to speak.

Yes, I inferred that the Sgt. was talking about PB or one of the other males & his "intimate" involvement w/ Brittanee as well. But who knows? Anything we say will just be speculation... I wish LE would release some more info.

I think he used the work intimate but really meant private. But more importantly why he said it.

Hi MissJames and thanks for the map. Charleston County is in pale green, not beige which would be Berkeley County. Pale green is coastal into Charleston. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Not meaning to cause confuse her.

========
Georgetown County is Lavender and Charleston County is Khaki :)

Yes, I know I watch HGTV too much..................I'm from Wilmington, NC and my work required me to travel 17 S. from Wilmington to Charleston at least twice a week. I knew exactly what area LE was describing as the location of the last ping of her phone. Very haunting. I don't think I can cross the nearby bridge without thinking about her.

========
Georgetown County is Lavender and Charleston County is Khaki :)

Yes, I know I watch HGTV too much..................I'm from Wilmington, NC and my work required me to travel 17 S. from Wilmington to Charleston at least twice a week. I knew exactly what area LE was describing as the location of the last ping of her phone. Very haunting. I don't think I can cross the nearby bridge without thinking about her.

Opening a wide range of scenarios between city and rural. On coastal17 S, is into Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, 2 hours to Hilton head, Beaufort county and numerous islands, 2.5 hour's to Savannah, Ga from Charleston.

Not to mention rural areas. Crossing state lines should fall to the FBI searching reported SS# payments & such. <maybe> She could be in Key West by now if she's still alive, or has met her sugar daddy. IMO

Sorry for rambling.

I think he used the work intimate but really meant private. But more importantly why he said it.

Doc-

You responded a few times now to statements. Mine when I thought Intimate mean relationship with male or family relationships with "Yes, that's what he means". You responded to another poster with "you will be surprised" and now you respond above with LE meant private and more importantly why he said it.

Could you please give a little more details on where your getting your info, r you personally involved, do you know family, friends, etc. Just curious you seem to want to say something and I noticed your a new poster.

By the way welcome to Websleuths!

Doc-

You responded a few times now to statements. Mine when I thought Intimate mean relationship with male or family relationships with "Yes, that's what he means". You responded to another poster with "you will be surprised" and now you respond above with LE meant private and more importantly why he said it.

Could you please give a little more details on where your getting your info, r you personally involved, do you know family, friends, etc. Just curious you seem to want to say something and I noticed your a new poster.

By the way welcome to Websleuths!

Just someone who has been looking into the case. I was just pointing out that people are just focused on what he said.

Well I'm not sure what LE means by that statement ...but you would think that it must be important and that they would be able to move closer to finding her one way or another .. or who to be looking at as person of interest. It's driving me mad!

Come home Britty!!!!!!!

I can't help but wonder if she may have arranged to meet someone in MB that she met on the internet.

It seems quite a few strangers reply to these girls pages and they don't even know them.

I saw a couple of the girls pages and it is nothing more than an advertisement for a "Hodown". Guys respond .

Not a problem. My best advice would be to analyze what they are saying, don't listen to what they say.

It's an intersting choice of wording. The word "intimate" means "most private or personal, very close or familiar". By all accounts, she wasn't all that intimate with any of the girls she went with on the trip. She could have had an intimate (perhaps sexual) relationship with PB. I suppose her relationship with her family could be described as intimate, as the family would be the most familiar or closest to her.

It seems the sargeant was hinting that the details would be shocking. None of the scenarios above are either shocking or unusual. The details must be out of the box. I have a few theories but they are really "out there" so I don't even want to post them.

I hope there's a big break in the case soon.

"A veteran Myrtle Beach Police Officer says that there is a glimmer of hope in the case of missing 17 year old Brittanee Drexel. Sgt. Joey Crosby believes Brittanee Drexel may still be alive and stated that there are &#8220;intimate&#8221; parts of the investigation that are different from other missing person cases they have worked on; however, would not provide details."

http://missingexploited.com/2009/07...pe-in-the-case-of-a-missing-brittanee-drexel/

===========================

"There is a glimmer of hope in the case of a missing Chili teenager.

A veteran Myrtle Beach Police Officer, working on the case, believes Brittanee Drexel may still be alive. Sgt. Joey Crosby was quoted in an article in The Sun News. "

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1024234.shtml

===========================

"I have a strong feeling Brittanee Drexel was taken and has been sex trafficked. She has blonde hair just as Jessie Foster and Lindsay Harris, along with several others. Her eye color and the frame of her body."

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/possible-case-human-sex-trafficking-brittanee-drexel

I know not too long ago there were questions posted here about how cell phone pinging works. After some browsing around on one of the sites posted above I came across this site that talks about how they tracked Britt's cell.

"A search with a cell phone isn&#8217;t always successful, but it does give searchers a starting point. Whether your phone is turned on, or if you are making a call, that phone is constantly sending a signal to towers near its location. If police know a missing person&#8217;s number, they can have the phone company track down which tower most recently received a signal from that number."

http://newsdeskinternational.wordpr...ittanee-drexel-how-cell-phone-tracking-works/

It's an intersting choice of wording. The word "intimate" means "most private or personal, very close or familiar". By all accounts, she wasn't all that intimate with any of the girls she went with on the trip. She could have had an intimate (perhaps sexual) relationship with PB. I suppose her relationship with her family could be described as intimate, as the family would be the most familiar or closest to her.

It seems the sargeant was hinting that the details would be shocking. None of the scenarios above are either shocking or unusual. The details must be out of the box. I have a few theories but they are really "out there" so I don't even want to post them.

I hope there's a big break in the case soon.

It is an odd word choice... I'd be interested in knowing if the SGT uses that word in other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn