Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Human trafficking has been touched on, yes the group of friends (in our opinion) know more than they are saying.

The latest police statement is That there are intimate details of Brittanee's disappearance that makes her case different. You will see the comments in previous posts of the actual article to do with this.

Not that this has anything to do with the case but I was in Gates today and noticed their is a Drexel Drive

Just made me think of BD since that's where her family lives

Prayer for Those Whose Loved Ones Are Missing

Loving God, the hope and protector of all humankind; bless those whose loved ones are missing. The agony of not knowing whether someone is living or dead is a daily torture. The uncertainty of life’s future relationships hangs in limbo. Hope rides a roller coaster. Yet each day must be lived. Give unto your people the blessing of your grace that they may face each day with courage and hope. Guard their families from further danger and harm and hold them in the blessing of your love. Amen.
- Vienna Cobb Anderson
Source: Adapted from "Prayers of Our Hearts" © 1991 Vienna Cobb Anderson. Reprinted with the permission of the author.

Wristbands have been ordered for Brittanee Drexel. If anyone wants to order one, please let me know and I will give you instructions on how to do so.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S961214.shtml
In five weeks of searching, there has been no sign of Brittanee Drexel. There have been dozens of leads and sightings. None have panned out.

Brittanee’s mother, Dawn Drexel, has been in South Carolina since the beginning. She is determined as ever, but she told News 10NBC by phone Wednesday she’s emotionally spent.

“This is very, very difficult because you don’t know, you just don’t know if she’s still here with us…or she’s not….But we’re trying to keep hopeful that we can find her still,” Drexel said.

For those that have been here since the beginning. When the screen shots of JO's pics were saved did anyone happen to save the comments in full? I have bits and pieces but am looking for them in detail.

For those that have been here since the beginning. When the screen shots of JO's pics were saved did anyone happen to save the comments in full? I have bits and pieces but am looking for them in detail.

I didn't save them but I remember almost all of them. Do you have any specific questions?

I didn't save them but I remember almost all of them. Do you have any specific questions?

Hey Lindsay,
No I remember them myself, but Britts mother wants to see them and read them herself. She heard about them but has asked if I would see if I can locate them. JO has since deleted her album. I appreciate your offer though.

Hey Lindsay,
No I remember them myself, but Britts mother wants to see them and read them herself. She heard about them but has asked if I would see if I can locate them. JO has since deleted her album. I appreciate your offer though.

Wow, I'm surprised she wasn't shown them before. I wonder if LE has seen them though?

Wow, I'm surprised she wasn't shown them before. I wonder if LE has seen them though?

Yes I know they did because when I first saw them I emailed the detective the link and he told me that they had already seen it. I would imagine LE wouldn't be showing Britt's mom everything....for a variety of reasons.

Brittanee Drexel look alike grabs attention

By Mola Lenghi
Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 11:53 p.m.

More than three months after a 17 year old girl from New York disappeared while on spring break in Myrtle Beach police say they continue to follow up on regular tips and leads into the Brittanee Drexel search only to come up short.
But one local teen's unmistakable resemblance has had many people believing they've spotted Drexel.
Miranda Flinchum says she gets stopped, questioned, and stared at almost everywhere she goes and it's because she looks so much like Brittanee Drexel.
On April 25th, 17 year old spring breaker Brittanee Drexel walked out of the Blue Water Resort in Myrtle Beach and hasn't been seen since.
Although, Miranda Flinchum says, she experiences a Brittanee Drexel sighting almost every time she goes out.
"Two mornings ago I went to breakfast with my friend and the waitress asked if, said I looked just like her and then last week at McDonald's it happened. Then a couple of nights ago at Wal-Mart," recalled Flinchum, a high school student at St. James High School.
Miranda's mother, Debbie, fields phone calls from friends and family whenever Drexel's picture is seen on TV or posters.
Recalling the first time she saw Drexel's picture on television, Miranda's mother, Debbie said, "I got a phone call, and then I got another phone call and I probably had about, probably 20 phone calls within 30 minutes, wondering if that was my daughter because she looked so identical."
So identical, Debbie questioned it herself.
"When I saw the picture I actually went in to make sure that my daughter was in and safe in her room," said Debbie.
"It has been weird," admitted Miranda, "Everybody asking is me and saying I look just like her, and it's been sad, you know, they can't find her. People think it's me and they get hope when they see me," she continued.
"Having my daughter tell me that she's always stared at and pictures are taken of her, it just breaks my heart to know that someone's missing their daughter and she looks so much like mine," Debbie said.
But while Miranda may look like Brittanee Drexel, she is not Brittanee Drexel. And Brittanee's mother, Dawn Drexel, continues searching for her daughter.
"I'm just thankful everyday when I see my daughter's face, and hopefully one day (Brittanee's) mother will be able to see her daughter's face," said Debbie.
The Flitchum's added, all the attention her daughter Miranda gets proves something -- people out there remember what Brittanee Drexel looks like and they haven't forgotten that she's still missing.
Authorities say the search for Drexel has not let up. If you have any information -- you're asked to call police at (843) 918 1382.

The article is encouraging - people haven't forgotten and are still hoping to find her.

09-076883 7/31/2009 11:22AM 1007 S OCEAN BL FOUND PROPERTY PICTURE POSS OF BRITTANY DREXALL FOUND IN THE DIRT

This was in the MB crime reports. I wonder if this was something Brit had in her wallet or purse. Can't be just a regular pic.

09-076883 7/31/2009 11:22AM 1007 S OCEAN BL FOUND PROPERTY PICTURE POSS OF BRITTANY DREXALL FOUND IN THE DIRT

This was in the MB crime reports. I wonder if this was something Brit had in her wallet or purse. Can't be just a regular pic.
Hmmmm?

Interesting! Anyone hear anything more about this?

09-076883 7/31/2009 11:22AM 1007 S OCEAN BL FOUND PROPERTY PICTURE

POSS OF BRITTANY DREXALL FOUND IN THE DIRT

This was in the MB crime reports. I wonder if this was something Brit had in her wallet or purse. Can't be just a regular pic....

Rochestergirl,
The police report says the possible picture of Brittany was found at 1007 South Ocean Blvd....
What was the address of the hotels/motels the girls and guys were staying at Myrtle Beach?

What is in the 1007 block of S. Ocean Blvd?
Why would LE say dirt and not sand?
I have always thought the Dirt is inland, away from the beach and sand is near the beach, around most hotels.

I mapped the location of the possible picture, Britt's approximate last seen location, and the hotel at which she was staying. (See attachment). A is the location of the picture, B is the Bar Harbor Motel and C is a bit past the Blue Water Resort.

It's interesting that 1007 S Ocean Blvd is roughly halfway between the Blue Water Resort & the Bar Harbor Motel. If that picture IS of Brittanee, the location surely isn't random.

Attachments

• Picture 23.png
    Picture 23.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 51

Wow wish we knew more about this,Odd how its been such a long time ago and this is just now being found.Still praying for britts safe return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme