Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mapped the location of the possible picture, Britt's approximate last seen location, and the hotel at which she was staying. (See attachment). A is the location of the picture, B is the Bar Harbor Motel and C is a bit past the Blue Water Resort.

It's interesting that 1007 S Ocean Blvd is roughly halfway between the Blue Water Resort & the Bar Harbor Motel. If that picture IS of Brittanee, the location surely isn't random.

1007 S. Ocean Blvd is South Seas Resort. Interesting (another hotel) also where did LE Say in earlier thead BD didn't make past (because of cameras) South Seas is between 10th and 11th avenue. Wonder if this pic is for real

Is this the hotel she was visiting another friend at?

Well, being familiar with MB and the weather there, between the sun and the frequent rain showers this time of year, there is no way that a normal kind of picture that had laid there for four months would be recognizable! Perhaps one that was laminated in some way and had been laying face down, but that still would be an unlikely scenario. I suppose it is possible that someone recently PLACED it there, and I certainly hope they did and there is video of them doing so.....wouldn't that be wonderful?

Good Point raeann. My first thought was that the grandmother or DD may have lost the picture with their time in MB searching. If someone PLACED it there , wouldn't it be great if they placed more and more like a popcorn trail right to Britt.

I would like to see the pic. Myrtle Beach is a place we would go to every year and I also know that after 4 months the pic could not be in good shape. Was it a pic that we have seen before? Was it one that would have been taken within the time frame of Britt's visit to Myrtle Beach or from back in New York State? And who found the pic?

raeann, I know you would certainly know that the pic would not be in good shape after the sun and rain for 4 months - as you stated. There is always the breezes/wind coming in off of the ocean. It is possible it could have been blown there, but only from a short distance away. There would have been obstacles that would have caught the pic preventing it from being blown too far. I hope that the surrounding area has been gone over with a fine tooth comb.

The general public would not have had a real pic of Britt. Friends or family would, tho, or one of those hateful girls she went to Myrtle Beach with. Those girls hauled azz out of Myrtle Beach the next morning, tho, and Peter & company the very night Britt came up missing.

I want to know more about this pic!!!!! It is certainly a quirky developement.

If the pic is real, I think it was probably placed there, fairly recently too.

Rochestergirl brings up an interesting question - is that hotel the one she said she was headed to? Maybe (again, if the pic is real) it's a clue to the MBPD about how Britt was taken or where she went.

Bumping for Britt. It's hard to believe that LE hasn't come up with anything yet.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain the family is in right now. Saying an extra special prayer for her family and safe return :(

bumping for Britt....

Trying to keep her near the top.....

there are enough cold cases in the world today, we don't want anymore....

So other than the obvious question WHAT HAPPENED? If you could know what piece of info from the night Britt went missing what would it be? What do you think would be the one thing that would crack this case wide open? I have too many that float in my head- here are a few of way too many ....
- If PB, PW, AS, KC, & MA were in fact at a college party that night then why has a single pic not surfaced w/as many pics as these kids take these days? Not one of them even in the background. Not one kid from the party other than them offering to say they saw them there.
-If JO & PO went to get UO & VN out of the car mess per the Facebook (assuming it is true) where were AL, KS, LS,& NC all that time?
-If JO & PO went to get UO & VN what time did they get out?
I have more but I am curious what everyone else will say.....maybe some people have the answers to other peoples questions. Ok so they wouldn't be case crackers, but they could lead you somewhere, help rule in or our suspects..if I gave you those questions right away this wouldn't be a good discussion!

So other than the obvious question WHAT HAPPENED? If you could know what piece of info from the night Britt went missing what would it be? What do you think would be the one thing that would crack this case wide open? I have too many that float in my head- here are a few of way too many ....
- If PB, PW, AS, KC, & MA were in fact at a college party that night then why has a single pic not surfaced w/as many pics as these kids take these days? Not one of them even in the background. Not one kid from the party other than them offering to say they saw them there.
-If JO & PO went to get UO & VN out of the car mess per the Facebook (assuming it is true) where were AL, KS, LS,& NC all that time?
-If JO & PO went to get UO & VN what time did they get out?

I find it rather hard to believe, even a tad bit, the story regarding JO's bf UO and his friend VN and their alleged arrest and so forth over "loud music". That offense would warrant nothing more than a warning or ticket, not a hauling off to jail. Not to mention there is absolutely nothing on the MB court sites regarding a ticket being issued to either UO or VN.

It has been mentioned in a couple articles that PB and crew did go to the college party. Who are the people backing this story? PB, PW, AS, KC, & MA? They all of course can say....yeah we were there... Where is the independent witness, or witnesses, (other than those boys) who can confirm that indeed ALL of them were there and when they arrived and when they left this supposed "college party". That's another story I find hard to believe when only PB and his lawyer are the ones confirming this.

i have a question that i've been wondering about and don't know if its been brought up. haven't read every single post i'm afraid.

if it was so important for Lindsey to leave the guy's motel so shortly after she got there to return the shorts. why did she then call on the way back to the girls room saying she was going to stop off at another person's motel?

that doesn't make sense to me. if the shorts were that important to the person it would seem they would have said something about not stopping there bring them back here now i need them. why did it change from being important to not being important?

One thing that really bothers me is according to the LE report - when LE made entry into the BH hotel room of BD, PO, JO & AL there was no one there and this was somewhere between 5 & 6 AM if I remember correctly.

In the wording of the report it made it sound as if the others had already moved to the Boardwalk Hotel. But what it really appears to be, IMO, is that PO, JO & AL "crashed" over at the Boardwalk in a friends room and then checked out of the BH (at some point) on Sunday (4/26) morning and spent the next day/night at the Boardwalk before returning to NY on Mon. morning.

My question is...why did they stay the night at the Boardwalk? Were they too bombed to make it back to the BH? Or is it that they were distancing themselves from the whole BD being missing situation?

Were they staying in NC's room at the Boardwalk on this last day/night, or did PO, JO & AL have their own room?

PO, JO & AL don't make it back to the BH on 4/25...PB & crew leave before scheduled shortly after midnight of that fateful evening... Is there a connection to these events?

When I first became aware of this very disturbing situation, I happened upon a discussion on Topix. I read where there were at least two, possibly three people posting that thought they had a true sighting of Brittanee. Then I was shocked to see a poster from Rochester, NY tell these people to stop posting or bringing up they thought they had seen Brittanee because it was only causing pain for the family in the end, when it did not pan out. (Not poster's exact words.) But this poster did state "we" have had this exact same thing happen "here" and that this girl "did not stand a chance from the time they all left for MB. I got the impression this poster was insinuating the whole trip was a set up to do something harmful to Brittanee.

Those postings on Topix have sort of stuck in the back of my mind since that day, I think back in early May. I have formed one theory then which I would hope I would be entirely wrong, but here is a possible scenario, as far-fetched as it may seem.

Suppose the "girls" and "guys" that all went to MB, had set it all up together without Brittanee's knowledge that they would offer her a ride down and place to stay, and then have it all set up that at a certain time, Brittanee would be called to go to PB's room, and then when she did, at a certain specified time, one of the girls would text Brittanee stating she wanted her shorts back "right away". Then, as soon as she stepped out of the Blue Water Resort, the plan was for one of these people..either of the "girls" or one of the "guys" would let the "perp" know she was now on the road and for this "perp" to go get her.

The individual who had posted that "we have had this happen here before" seemed so nonchalant about it and like it was just another day in the life of these girls and guys. I wonder if the girls that took her down there were a lot closer to PB than they have ever let on.

I hope someone will actually jump on and shoot my theory full of holes and that it could not really happen. I believe most people in Rochester are rooting for Brittanee and her family and for Brittanee's safe return home, as we all are here.

There is something about this case that just touched my heart more than anything and I want her to come back to her family safely. I think about her grandparents and mother and what they are going through and it breaks my heart. I feel particularly sad that it has gone on as long as it has with seemingly no real leads. I am so afraid now that the grandparents have headed home, the case will become just another statistic. I hope we will all try to think of ways to keep it fresh in the minds of the public.

I find it rather hard to believe, even a tad bit, the story regarding JO's bf UO and his friend VN and their alleged arrest and so forth over "loud music". That offense would warrant nothing more than a warning or ticket, not a hauling off to jail. Not to mention there is absolutely nothing on the MB court sites regarding a ticket being issued to either UO or VN.

It has been mentioned in a couple articles that PB and crew did go to the college party. Who are the people backing this story? PB, PW, AS, KC, & MA? They all of course can say....yeah we were there... Where is the independent witness, or witnesses, (other than those boys) who can confirm that indeed ALL of them were there and when they arrived and when they left this supposed "college party". That's another story I find hard to believe when only PB and his lawyer are the ones confirming this.

This is precisely my point, although I have had more than one person say that the JO/PO/UO/VN ordeal did occur and UO & VN were in jail overnight, if there is no record, who do you believe? But more importantly-WHERE was everyone else?? And the independent witness is exactly what I am getting at, where is that person saying, " OMG I was totally talking to them at that party, that party was at so & so's house or hey I have a pic and if you look one of these guys is in the background." You mean to tell me they walked in and out of a party in MB and were 100% unnoticed? Please...try and sell me another story that is FOS because this case is full of them, you just need to step back far enough to look at the right details...

This is precisely my point, although I have had more than one person say that the JO/PO/UO/VN ordeal did occur and UO & VN were in jail overnight, if there is no record, who do you believe? But more importantly-WHERE was everyone else?? And the independent witness is exactly what I am getting at, where is that person saying, " OMG I was totally talking to them at that party, that party was at so & so's house or hey I have a pic and if you look one of these guys is in the background." You mean to tell me they walked in and out of a party in MB and were 100% unnoticed? Please...try and sell me another story that is FOS because this case is full of them, you just need to step back far enough to look at the right details...

I'll have to say I don't believe JO's story regarding the traffic stop since I can't find any proof whatsoever that this event actually happened.

I also don't believe PB's story about the "college party" because I have seen no proof of that either. Just because he and his lawyer say it's so...doesn't make it true. Where are the people from this party and why haven't they spoke up? Where are the pics of this party...bound to be some somewhere...since it seems kids these days love to be in front of one.

Also where are the rest of the statements from these folks that were at MB? Lots of others there from NY than were accounted for in either of the LE reports. Where is the statement of UO, LD, KS, AH, VN? How have these and others flown under the radar for so long? Where were these people when BD was "disappearing"? How was it that AS also flew way under the radar for so long as well? And what about the others from NY that were there but have gone unnamed and seemingly unnoticed...

I don't know that any of these kids had anything to do with any of this, but it sure would be nice to hear their side of the story and why things played out the way they did.

This whole thing has been more than odd from the beginning...from the "shorts"...to the notice by several that BD was missing so quickly...to the rather strange events of people distancing or removing themselves altogether from this situation.

And where is LE in all of this... Usually when a case begins going cold or goes cold they release some info.

I'll have to say I don't believe JO's story regarding the traffic stop since I can't find any proof whatsoever that this event actually happened.

I also don't believe PB's story about the "college party" because I have seen no proof of that either. Just because he and his lawyer say it's so...doesn't make it true. Where are the people from this party and why haven't they spoke up? Where are the pics of this party...bound to be some somewhere...since it seems kids these days love to be in front of one.

Also where are the rest of the statements from these folks that were at MB? Lots of others there from NY than were accounted for in either of the LE reports. Where is the statement of UO, LD, KS, AH, VN? How have these and others flown under the radar for so long? Where were these people when BD was "disappearing"? How was it that AS also flew way under the radar for so long as well? And what about the others from NY that were there but have gone unnamed and seemingly unnoticed...

I don't know that any of these kids had anything to do with any of this, but it sure would be nice to hear their side of the story and why things played out the way they did.

This whole thing has been more than odd from the beginning...from the "shorts"...to the notice by several that BD was missing so quickly...to the rather strange events of people distancing or removing themselves altogether from this situation.

And where is LE in all of this... Usually when a case begins going cold or goes cold they release some info.

IMHO, if there was even a party attended, it really wouldn't have been an actual "college party" as there are NO college campuses inside that area of Myrtle Beach (Coastal Carolina University Is off of 501 heading into MB and Horry-Georgetown Tech has their campuses away from the main drags along 17/501) and the campuses and their associated off site housing complexes are far from walking distance form the hotels and resorts on the strip.

My understanding from those I know who have attended many of those college partys is that they generally occur at the apartment complexes and town houses near the campuses, not out on the strip... Now this isnt saying that they didn't attend a party thrown by a bunch of "college kids" there for spring break...HOWEVER, depending on the hotel, and the area on the strip, the MB po po can be something just shy of an hemmorhoidally inflamed neither region (this too being dependant upon WHO is complaining- I have a friend who is related to the MBPD police cheif, and they said knowing who complained the most and when they generally complained is how they managed to keep below the radar with all the partying during spring break- yes, I have some heavy partying friends) when enforcing the noise ordinances. Also, there are a LOT of MBPD on foot during peak seasons, and they do not always "call in" or log all occurances they see on the street. they have been known to give verbal warnings and send people on their way many a times (hehehe, I should know... me and my buddies when we was young whipper snappers :dance: :D :eek: )

SO if they were, per say, at one of these spring break parties on the strip, I can see where they may be dozens of pics that could show these individuals in the background; HOWEVER, one must also take into account, is someone going to willingly turn in evidence of their underage drinking and partying just to clear someone else? I would like to think that they would, but in this day and age, its the "CYA" era, not the "CEA" era. If said photos do actually exhist, I have a feeling they will only be discovered by happenstance, and it may be a while down the road.

There are soo many things that make this case so dern frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn