Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any video of these friends being interviewed? If there is - post the links please - there are some good resources on the www that might be able to help out.

IMO, it is much more likely that Britt was picked up by someone who saw her walking alone on the strip then her "friends" having something to do with her vanishing.

sadly, if they did have anything to with her vanishing it may be several years before they even admit it.

I do think there was great possibility that BD was picked up by someone off the street but I also think there is great possibility that her "friends" knew what happened as well because of their very public display of behaviors.

JMO, of course

But if BD had been targeted by someone - why exactly her? How would it have worked out that BD and the perp were in the same place at the same time and the perfect opportunity made itself available.

This could have only happened, in my mind, if BD was being watched. To me, someone would have had to have been watching her almost from her time of arrival to know her comings and goings and to make "his" job easier.

There was supposedly no reports of seeing her abducted - no screaming, no fighting - no nothing..."Poof" she just vanished.

While I know that people do go poof - BD did this out in the open with others around on a busy street.

Which takes me back to that IF PB offered BD a ride and she declined - I would seriously doubt that she would just hop into any car of a stranger if offered a ride. IMO it seems likely that she would only have accepted a ride from someone she knew - which leads me back to thinking she did know who took her. Also there were others from ROC in MB who were there other than the PB group and the group BD went down with.

I hope every day that her "friends" had nothing to do with this. If they did, I don't see any of them ever making a confession...unless it's a deathbed confession and that seems unlikely where these folks are concerned.

http://www.charlottelakehouse.com/

Permanent or Summer Home located on Lake Wylie in South Carolina, a 25 minute drive to metro Charlotte, North Carolina. Homeowners in York County benefit from low taxes, superb schools and waterfront living the way it was meant to be.

Lake Wylie is a beautiful, 12445 acre lake with 325 miles of shoreline. Recreation is an intergrate part of the Lake Wylie lifestyle. The lake is idea for boating, swimming, skiing and sailing. Temperatures in the Carolinas average 62 degrees and affords year-round outdoor activities of golf, tennis and bicycling.

The subject property is located at: 2637 Cozy Cove Drive, York, SC 29745 - a three hour drive to the South Carolina beaches (Myrtle Beach, etc.) and a two hour drive to the North Carolina mountains and ski slopes.

Respectfully snipped:

But if BD had been targeted by someone - why exactly her? How would it have worked out that BD and the perp were in the same place at the same time and the perfect opportunity made itself available.
There was supposedly no reports of seeing her abducted - no screaming, no fighting - no nothing..."Poof" she just vanished.
While I know that people do go poof - BD did this out in the open with others around on a busy street.

PB said early on that BD was largely all by herself in Myrtle Beach, and that BD had 'walked everywhere alone' over the past few days. The boys, who only casually knew BD, were well aware of the bickering going on with the girls and BD. If she was walking around by herself frequently, she may very well have been spotted by a perp and stalked. Further, the walk between the two hotels was long enough that someone could have accidentally been in the same area/same time and had time to circle around and pick her up. As for her not getting into someone's car....who knows. I want to think she wouldn't, but she may have seen the person at any one of the bars they visited. She may have been tired or cold. She may have wanted someone to talk to as she was virtually alone most of the trip. Or the guys or girls could have picked her up. I think whomever the perp is, BD 'knew' them enough to willingly get in the car.
I keep going back to one event. If BD was supposed to be returning J's black shorts immediately, why didn't they go look for her when she didn't show up? Why didn't J call her and question where she was? If it was that important to J, why did she suddenly not care at all once BD had left the boys hotel?
My gut tells me this 'shorts fight' was more about jealousy and anger than any black shorts....and I wonder if J didn't want BD to cut in on 'her' guys.

B4E:
Lake Wylie is very far away....especially from where her cell phone was last 'pinging'...in Georgetown, SC. York County is at least 3 hours away...and isn't a clear shot back to Rochester either. I wonder who's missing from York Co!!

Yes - that was PB's perception.

PB puts it off that BD was out and about and that he really didn't know what she (BD) was doing but she wasn't with him.

JO says BD wasn't with them and was with PB while they were there.

How does PB or JO know exactly what BD was doing if she wasn't with either of them?

Need help from people more familiar with the area. Skeletal remains were found yesterday near Lake Wylie. The article is from the Charlotte Observer, which I assume is NC, but I googled Lake Wylie and it is in SC. How far is this from where Brittanee disappeared?

It is 3 hours from Lake Wylie to MBSC. It is also in the wrong direction from the cell phone pings. I would tend to think more of the young man missing from the bar in Charlotte. I think his name is Kyle.

Also, has there been any further info on the remains found in Charlotte during the snow?

A lot of people work in Charlotte and live at Lake Wylie. Kyle Fleischmann is missing from Charlotte. LE confirmed that the remains found in the snow is not Kyle, but that's all I have heard. The location leads me to believe that this is not Brittanee, but more likely someone associated with the Charlotte area.

Gaston Gazette has pictures of the persons shirt and jackknife. Say they think it is a man.

I do think there was great possibility that BD was picked up by someone off the street but I also think there is great possibility that her "friends" knew what happened as well because of their very public display of behaviors.

JMO, of course

This could have only happened, in my mind, if BD was being watched. To me, someone would have had to have been watching her almost from her time of arrival to know her comings and goings and to make "his" job easier.

Which takes me back to that IF PB offered BD a ride and she declined - I would seriously doubt that she would just hop into any car of a stranger if offered a ride. IMO it seems likely that she would only have accepted a ride from someone she knew - which leads me back to thinking she did know who took her. Also there were others from ROC in MB who were there other than the PB group and the group BD went down with.

I hope every day that her "friends" had nothing to do with this. If they did, I don't see any of them ever making a confession...unless it's a deathbed confession and that seems unlikely where these folks are concerned.

Someone could have been watching her. That is a real possibility. I think that she did get into a car with someone offering her a ride. I don't know much about Britney's character, but I have seen girls jump into people's cars on the street out there rather easily. They are both good possibilities.

A lot of people work in Charlotte and live at Lake Wylie. Kyle Fleischmann is missing from Charlotte. LE confirmed that the remains found in the snow is not Kyle, but that's all I have heard. The location leads me to believe that this is not Brittanee, but more likely someone associated with the Charlotte area.

I have been following Kyle's story since the beginning. I didn't know that the remains where found not to be kyle's. You want to talk about someone vanishing out of thin air. I feel for that boy and his parents.

Anyway, I agree with the other posters. I don't see how Britney would end up in Lake Wylie. I live very close to Lake Wylie and can tell ya that it is 3 plus hours to Myrtle Beach and as mentioned, is the opposite direction from where her cell phone pinged.

thinking of Brittanee first thing this morning :( Still thinking of her well after lunch> praying that peace is brought to her family... :(

I have been following Kyle's story since the beginning. I didn't know that the remains where found not to be kyle's. You want to talk about someone vanishing out of thin air. I feel for that boy and his parents.

Anyway, I agree with the other posters. I don't see how Britney would end up in Lake Wylie. I live very close to Lake Wylie and can tell ya that it is 3 plus hours to Myrtle Beach and as mentioned, is the opposite direction from where her cell phone pinged.

Just to clarify: I don't think they have determined yet that these Lake Wylie remains are not Kyle, though some evidence found near the body suggests that it isn't.

They did make that determination with regard to skeletal remains found by some kids playing in the snow in Charlotte a few weeks ago.

I never expected 10 months would pass without any answers about Britt's disappearance. I'm thinking about you today and every day... It's been way too long.

Just to clarify: I don't think they have determined yet that these Lake Wylie remains are not Kyle, though some evidence found near the body suggests that it isn't.

They did make that determination with regard to skeletal remains found by some kids playing in the snow in Charlotte a few weeks ago.

Thanks for clarifying that. My post wasn't clear. I haven't heard whether the remains found in the snow were male or female but Richard Fleischmann posted on their facebook page that LE confirmed it was not Kyle. The remains found near Lake Wylie were male. Pictures of a tee shirt and knife have been released and LE is asking for someone to identify these items.

Link http://www.wsoctv.com/news/22638306/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member