Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If im not wrong, one of the **friends** that carried BD to MB,once lived near MB for awhile!!! Also one of guys with PB group lived in MB played football for few years so to answer your question i do feel few knew of MB alot,and if im not wrong this wasnt the first vacation that some of group been on to MB,,,,no one says any of them (two groups) had hands on her disappearing,but i strongly feel **drugs*** was root of this,and i feel it was drug deal gone bad,thenthe rest flew the coop scared!!!
But like rest of you posting,this just my two cents on the matter!!

Yes JO lived in Lumberton. One of PBs friends from the room has a girlfriend attending CCU which might have been where the college party was held. I found out this as I have tried to keep any eye on the FB pages that are unblocked.

I'm sorry, I think you are missing the point. PB was smart enough to hire a defense attorney as soon as he got home. And, he hired that attorney before ANYONE ever questioned him with any suspicions. The friends know something. It is that simple.

My friend, if your point is that PB is smart enough to have something to do with BD's disappearance, have the smarts and the luck to get away with it in an environment where he knows little at best about, where he would have to bet on none of his friends saying a word RATHER THAN her getting abducted in a very dangerous area by a psychopath (of which plenty are running around), I'd say your point is pretty weak.

No offense but thats just the way I see it. First of all, PB didn't hire a lawyer, I'd bet money his parents did. In fact, I'd be willing to bet and it is very plausible that he phoned his parents the very moment he got wind that BD was missing and they told him to pack his stuff up and come home ASAP. It is very plausible that they contacted a lawyer within 24 hours of him leaving the Blue Water.

Also, PB leaving his deposit at the Resort is easily explained. The reason he didn't pick it up before he left is because he couldn't. You have to be 25 years of age to book a room at the Resort and you have to be 25 years old to check out of a room there. You have to be of age to conduct business with the Resort. I assure you the Resort was under the impression that someone 25 years old was staying with the boys while they were there. I don't know how they managed to check in. I know when I went down there and stayed there for my 21st birthday, I had one of my buddies parents use there credit card to book the room and they drove down there with me and my friends and checked us in and came back and checked us out. Somehow, PB had someone of age to do these things for him I would imagine.

It has already been mentioned in this forum that the girls BD was staying with was forced to leave The Bar Harbor and the room they were staying in by LE. BD's belongings were also held back by LE. So that explains why they up and left the room as fast as they did. Do you honestly think after reading there facebook posts and watching interviews that those girls cared in the least about BD. The fact BD wasn't really friends with any of them and younger should tell you right there that none of the girls were close to her. Her going missing didn't phase them in the least and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that any of those bimbos were smart enough to have anything to do with BD's disappearance and then get away with it.

I guess we can agree to disagree Marc. My overall point is that I don't give those kids a serious consideration for this crime due to there age and more importantly, there poor intellect. Could they have been involved? It's possible but I feel that there actions are characteristic of typical young people who are spoiled and only think of themselves. They are just not smart enough to carry out such a crime and not get caught.

However, some crazy psychopath animal might be. And those my friend, are a dime a dozen out there.

My friend, if your point is that PB is smart enough to have something to do with BD's disappearance, have the smarts and the luck to get away with it in an environment where he knows little at best about, where he would have to bet on none of his friends saying a word RATHER THAN her getting abducted in a very dangerous area by a psychopath (of which plenty are running around), I'd say your point is pretty weak.

No offense but thats just the way I see it. First of all, PB didn't hire a lawyer, I'd bet money his parents did. In fact, I'd be willing to bet and it is very plausible that he phoned his parents the very moment he got wind that BD was missing and they told him to pack his stuff up and come home ASAP. It is very plausible that they contacted a lawyer within 24 hours of him leaving the Blue Water.

Also, PB leaving his deposit at the Resort is easily explained. The reason he didn't pick it up before he left is because he couldn't. You have to be 25 years of age to book a room at the Resort and you have to be 25 years old to check out of a room there. You have to be of age to conduct business with the Resort. I assure you the Resort was under the impression that someone 25 years old was staying with the boys while they were there. I don't know how they managed to check in. I know when I went down there and stayed there for my 21st birthday, I had one of my buddies parents use there credit card to book the room and they drove down there with me and my friends and checked us in and came back and checked us out. Somehow, PB had someone of age to do these things for him I would imagine.

It has already been mentioned in this forum that the girls BD was staying with was forced to leave The Bar Harbor and the room they were staying in by LE. BD's belongings were also held back by LE. So that explains why they up and left the room as fast as they did. Do you honestly think after reading there facebook posts and watching interviews that those girls cared in the least about BD. The fact BD wasn't really friends with any of them and younger should tell you right there that none of the girls were close to her. Her going missing didn't phase them in the least and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that any of those bimbos were smart enough to have anything to do with BD's disappearance and then get away with it.

I guess we can agree to disagree Marc. My overall point is that I don't give those kids a serious consideration for this crime due to there age and more importantly, there poor intellect. Could they have been involved? It's possible but I feel that there actions are characteristic of typical young people who are spoiled and only think of themselves. They are just not smart enough to carry out such a crime and not get caught.

However, some crazy psychopath animal might be. And those my friend, are a dime a dozen out there.

Whether we agree with each other's opinions or not that is not what matters. I don't know whether any of these kids had anything to do with the disappearance. But at the same time I would not rule it out. Also, from many pics on the BD websites it is obvious that AL and BD were friends way before this trip. AL and BD's friend Tarah V went to the same highschool together. Also, AL is certainly not a dumb bimbo. She attends UofR believe me "dumb bimbos" don't get into UofR. You have to have a minimum 1400 SAT score. So even though she might be <edited> she is definately not dumb and knows exactly what she is doing.

Whether any of them are murders that I don't know. But age is not a factor these were not 12 year olds. These were 18-22 year olds. Many murders well below this age group. Also, how do we know any of the "other" friends knew what happened. They might suspect but are shutting up.

IMHO I don't think they did have anything to do withit. They just are selfish, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it turned up they did.

Whether we agree with each other's opinions or not that is not what matters. I don't know whether any of these kids had anything to do with the disappearance. But at the same time I would not rule it out. Also, from many pics on the BD websites it is obvious that AL and BD were friends way before this trip. AL and BD's friend Tarah V went to the same highschool together. Also, AL is certainly not a dumb bimbo. She attends UofR believe me "dumb bimbos" don't get into UofR. You have to have a minimum 1400 SAT score. So even though she might be very skanky she is definately not dumb and knows exactly what she is doing.

Whether any of them are murders that I don't know. But age is not a factor these were not 12 year olds. These were 18-22 year olds. Many murders well below this age group. Also, how do we know any of the "other" friends knew what happened. They might suspect but are shutting up.

IMHO I don't think they did have anything to do withit. They just are selfish, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it turned up they did.

Like I have said a million times, I am not ruling anything out either. They could have had a hand in BD's disappearance. And you are right. It doesn't matter if we agree or not.

About the SAT score and the caliber of college. I know plenty of people who got into great schools and did excellent on SAT tests and they were still not the brightest bulb on the tree. There is a difference in being booksmart and having common sense and from what I have seen and read none of those people with her have the capability to "get away with a crime of this nature". Of course any one of them might be capable of committing such a crime but you can't convince me that they could get away with it.

You can throw the whole "bimbo" comment in my face all you want that doesnt change the fact that in my opinion thats the way they act. If any of those dimwits did have anything to do with it, trust me, they would have been arrested a long time ago.

Like I have said a million times, I am not ruling anything out either. They could have had a hand in BD's disappearance. And you are right. It doesn't matter if we agree or not.

About the SAT score and the caliber of college. I know plenty of people who got into great schools and did excellent on SAT tests and they were still not the brightest bulb on the tree. There is a difference in being booksmart and having common sense and from what I have seen and read none of those people with her have the capability to "get away with a crime of this nature". Of course any one of them might be capable of committing such a crime but you can't convince me that they could get away with it.

You can throw the whole "bimbo" comment in my face all you want that doesnt change the fact that in my opinion thats the way they act. If any of those dimwits did have anything to do with it, trust me, they would have been arrested a long time ago.

Well im not sure WHO u R but ive lived here in SC 35 miles from MB for over 45 years,,kinda sick of u putting MB down,sure we not perfect but can you say NY is without crime?,,,for your info no those dimwits as you say would not be in jail,due to they ALL hold *advertiser censored** and LE was not given all facts so show your proof that (trust me, they would have been arrested a long time ago) no body no info so SC cant go to NY drag them back without proof,but seems you very strong on they did no wrong,can you shed your light with us on your info that they would been in jail if they been wrong?

[/U]

Well im not sure WHO u R but ive lived here in SC 35 miles from MB for over 45 years,,kinda sick of u putting MB down,sure we not perfect but can you say NY is without crime?,,,for your info no those dimwits as you say would not be in jail,due to they ALL hold *advertiser censored** and LE was not given all facts so show your proof that (trust me, they would have been arrested a long time ago) no body no info so SC cant go to NY drag them back without proof,but seems you very strong on they did no wrong,can you shed your light with us on your info that they would been in jail if they been wrong?

should of said hauled *advertiser censored**

Well if you wanna go that route, then what did he tell mommy and daddy on the phone that prompted them to hire a lawyer? He was never detained, booked, charged. He was briefly questioned. Was it because he gave the original cop 3 different stories along with Dawn that evening? Let us not forget he had what 3-4 buddies with him to serve as alibi's for that evening. At no point in time did he require a lawyer. All the lawyer did basically was take his money and went on Dr. Phil to watch him look foolish. Human nature and fear tell us the most about his evening. Telling multiple stories and running home to mommy and daddy's lawyer isn't typical for innocent people.

Well if you wanna go that route, then what did he tell mommy and daddy on the phone that prompted them to hire a lawyer? He was never detained, booked, charged. He was briefly questioned. Was it because he gave the original cop 3 different stories along with Dawn that evening? Let us not forget he had what 3-4 buddies with him to serve as alibi's for that evening. At no point in time did he require a lawyer. All the lawyer did basically was take his money and went on Dr. Phil to watch him look foolish. Human nature and fear tell us the most about his evening. Telling multiple stories and running home to mommy and daddy's lawyer isn't typical for innocent people.

Excellent points!

And one just doesn't hire the most expensive lawyer that *specializes* in criminal defense...

[/u]

First of all, I love Myrtle Beach. I go there multiple times a year and lived there for several years, blocks away from where BD went missing. I am hardly putting down Myrtle Beach I am merely stating that it is very dangerous on Ocean Blvd in season, which is a fact, not a judgment. If you think me giving my account of what I have seen with my own two eyes out there on Ocean Blvd is putting Myrtle Beach down, <edited> Like I said, I love it down there and overall it is a wonderful place. The strip at night can get ugly though and BD was in a bad environment being alone is all I am saying.

Secondly, I believe that if the kids were involved with her disappearance Law Enforcement in either Rochester or Myrtle Beach would have pegged them and gotten something to link them to what happened to BD by now, possibly solving the case with arrests made. It is just my opinion. Could they have gotten away with it and gotten by LE, yes it is possible, but it isnt probable.

I don't have the slightest clue what he told his parents on the phone and nobody here does either. MY OPINION is all I have given here. Maybe he told his parents that BD was missing and whatever else he had heard and got frantic. Maybe he was scared that he saw her so late and thought that people would blame him for her being missing. While on the phone, maybe they knew that there son was scared and in a frenzy and told him to get home as soon as possible and maybe his father picked up the phone and called his lawyer or found one and called just to make sure his son wouldnt get wrongly accused and put through hell for something he didnt do.

As far as his friends go. Do you honestly think his friends would ALL keep there mouths shut after all this time? Do you not think LE hasnt checked them out throughly after all this time? How do you know he was briefly questioned?

You are right. Human nature and fear do tell us alot about that night when it comes to PB and the kids down there then one way or the other. I know alot of kids that do stupid things when they are scared, you know, like lie and try to get out of trouble by any means necessary. Could he have had something to do with BD's disappearance and lied to LE and hire a lawyer because of it and leave early because of it? Yes all of that is possible. Could he have not had something to do with it and lied to LE because he was scared and hired a lawyer and leave early because he was scared. Yep, that is possible too.

Keep in mind that he was more than likely doing drugs while down there as well as getting into other bad things. I'm sure talking to the cops wasnt something that he could have breezed his way through. I assure you he was nervous, scared and acting like a typical 18 year old kid.

I probably couldnt pick PB out of a line-up. I have seen him on T.V. one time and have listened to his interview which was aired on T.V. numerous times via audio. I directed the bimbo comment towards the girls that went down there with her. I apologize if it offended you although I don't know why. I wasn't directing those comments towards you. I understand the view of people that think PB and his friends had something to do with BD's disappearance. I mean come on, what he did after she went missing was very suspicious. I agree that it was suspicious but I don't believe he was involved.

I don't agree with you. I am not trying to sway anyone on here one way or the other. I am simply stating my opinion about what happened and maybe provide help in finding out what happened to that poor girl. I could care less if anyone agrees with me or not. I am just here giving my OPINION.

It seems to me that I am the one getting attacked at the mere fact that I am suggesting that PB didnt have anything to do with it. I'm sorry thats just my OPINION.

I've said since the beginning...

Until Brittanee comes forward and tells the story, or until her body is found and that tells the story...

Then no one, IMO, can be cleared of any involvement whether major or minor.

I probably couldnt pick PB out of a line-up. I have seen him on T.V. one time and have listened to his interview which was aired on T.V. numerous times via audio. I directed the bimbo comment towards the girls that went down there with her. I apologize if it offended you although I don't know why. I wasn't directing those comments towards you. I understand the view of people that think PB and his friends had something to do with BD's disappearance. I mean come on, what he did after she went missing was very suspicious. I agree that it was suspicious but I don't believe he was involved.

I don't agree with you. I am not trying to sway anyone on here one way or the other. I am simply stating my opinion about what happened and maybe provide help in finding out what happened to that poor girl. I could care less if anyone agrees with me or not. I am just here giving my OPINION.

It seems to me that I am the one getting attacked at the mere fact that I am suggesting that PB didnt have anything to do with it. I'm sorry thats just my OPINION.

Everything is opinion based on here, no opinion is wrong. Sadly we have very few facts. I actually agree with you on the girls for the most part. If PB had taken a page out of their book he would probably have never been labeled a POI. Aside from being heartless and disrespectful to Brittanee and the family they never really did anything alarming. People just look at them in anger.

PB and his friends on the other hand were interviewed by MBPD on the telephone that was the extent of it. Remember, they were quick to get out of dodge. I am 99.9% certain he was running from something. If he called his parents that evening and they arranged the lawyer I think that just further proves something is up. Nature vs nurture. When you are in trouble growing up and even at that age you hope mommy and daddy can wave the magic wand. The first 24 hours are critical in a situation like this. Because you aren't really thinking, you are just reacting. His initial reaction was to give different stories about where she was going to Dawn and the police, run home, get a lawyer. Let's put ourselves in his position for a moment. If you knew beyond a reasonable doubt you had nothing to do with her disappearance why even hire a lawyer? If you knew at the end of the day absolutely nothing could indict you and be proven in a court of law why? If he was thinking logically he would have also realized he had all those friends to serve as an alibi. Look at the girls for example; I believe they knew at the end of the day nothing could be proven against them because they probably didn’t do anything. So they reacted normally and went home. The only person who made himself look guilty is PB.

In regard to the friends, I believe if someone pressed them something would come out. After the initial questioning they have been out of the picture. With no pressure at all and with PB being the social figure in Rochester that he is. Which is the equivalent of the tallest mountain in Kansas, they have no reason to speak. The only stand to lose, on the social platform and on the criminal platform. When your 18/19 your friends and social status is probably the most important thing to you. You’re also talking about a kid who had the money to blow for a lawyer which he didn’t need. So who knows what he could bring down on them? I know if she were my kid or sister, I would have personally pressed all of the boys until I was convinced they had nothing to do with it.

Everything is opinion based on here, no opinion is wrong. Sadly we have very few facts. I actually agree with you on the girls for the most part. If PB had taken a page out of their book he would probably have never been labeled a POI. Aside from being heartless and disrespectful to Brittanee and the family they never really did anything alarming. People just look at them in anger.

PB and his friends on the other hand were interviewed by MBPD on the telephone that was the extent of it. Remember, they were quick to get out of dodge. I am 99.9% certain he was running from something. If he called his parents that evening and they arranged the lawyer I think that just further proves something is up. Nature vs nurture. When you are in trouble growing up and even at that age you hope mommy and daddy can wave the magic wand. The first 24 hours are critical in a situation like this. Because you aren't really thinking, you are just reacting. His initial reaction was to give different stories about where she was going to Dawn and the police, run home, get a lawyer. Let's put ourselves in his position for a moment. If you knew beyond a reasonable doubt you had nothing to do with her disappearance why even hire a lawyer? If you knew at the end of the day absolutely nothing could indict you and be proven in a court of law why? If he was thinking logically he would have also realized he had all those friends to serve as an alibi. Look at the girls for example; I believe they knew at the end of the day nothing could be proven against them because they probably didn&#8217;t do anything. So they reacted normally and went home. The only person who made himself look guilty is PB.

In regard to the friends, I believe if someone pressed them something would come out. After the initial questioning they have been out of the picture. With no pressure at all and with PB being the social figure in Rochester that he is. Which is the equivalent of the tallest mountain in Kansas, they have no reason to speak. The only stand to lose, on the social platform and on the criminal platform. When your 18/19 your friends and social status is probably the most important thing to you. You&#8217;re also talking about a kid who had the money to blow for a lawyer which he didn&#8217;t need. So who knows what he could bring down on them? I know if she were my kid or sister, I would have personally pressed all of the boys until I was convinced they had nothing to do with it.

This case does lack facts. If only we had more to go on. I've followed this case since the very beginning and am not shocked that nothing has been resolved yet. It is very sad and I pray that things will pick up and BD is found one way or the other and justice prevails.

You make very valid points about PB and all of your scenarios regarding PB is very possible and should not be ruled out in any way. I don't believe it went that way though. I believe he did like you said and did not think but reacted that night. I think he was frantic and called his parents who instructed him to come home. I also believed that they are the ones that contacted and hired the lawyer just in case. I just can't get believe PB is smart enough or knew enough about his surroundings to get away with such a crime. I also can't believe that those friends of his, knowing how kids are at that age, would have kept there mouths shut after all of this time. Somebody would have said something in my opinion. I know he hasn't been interviewed thoroughly, but that is just what my gut is telling me.

The cops would be foolish to forget about PB though. He very well may have had a hand in what happened. This case reminds me of the Kyle Fleischmann case from my neck of the woods out of Charlotte, N.C. It's crazy how people can just leave and vanish.

Here is something interesting I came across on the internet for those of you that have never been to Myrtle Beach or are just curious about the distance BD traveled along the strip.

http://www.youtube.com/user/llnesinthesand#p/u/181/UaY3_Xl6zu8

This is someone who video taped riding down the strip in the middle of the day in December (when its a ghost town down there it seems) of 2007.

Note that the car passes the Blue Water Resort at 40 seconds in and then passes the Bar Harbor at 4:10 in the video.

Thats a pretty good distance to walk!

By the way, the video camera that got BD walking into the Blue Water resort was located in the main building on the right across from the villas before the white car turns.

Anyway, don't know if its useful but I thought it was interesting. I hope you all do too.

IMHO, innocent people don't lawyer up as soon as their feet hit the turf in Rochester *if* they don't have *something* to hide, all this *after* a middle of the night run for the state line. Innocent people help LE to the extent of their ability without an attorney. It stands to reason that if you didn't do anything, there is nothing to worry about. Worst case scenario, he gets a fine for assisting underage kids get in a bar, which would probably get pled down due to his cooperation. I mean really, how much more guilty do you need to look?

I do believe that LE completely dropped the ball on interrogating the other "friends" that went with. IMO LE completely failed early in the investigation on that score. They should've had them all come down to their local LE branch and set up shop there for a couple days and sweated 'em til they either 1) turned on each other or 2) could corroborate the same story with the same details. I still think MB LE has a vested interest in hoping this fades away from public recall.

I do believe that LE completely dropped the ball on interrogating the other "friends" that went with. IMO LE completely failed early in the investigation on that score. They should've had them all come down to their local LE branch and set up shop there for a couple days and sweated 'em til they either 1) turned on each other or 2) could corroborate the same story with the same details. I still think MB LE has a vested interest in hoping this fades away from public recall.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that. I don't think many people know the extent of which LE interviewed and investigated those kids, but we do know that it couldn't have been too extensive. Even though I don't think they were involved, LE better keep tabs of them and get to the bottom of why they acted the way they did.

bumping for Britt. Found her on page 3. How sad. Is there any new news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg