Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone....

As you may know, I am hitting the streets of Myrtle Beach in April, trying to find people who were there last year.

I have tons of missing persons flyers.

What I need now is pictures of the other people who went up there. JO, AL, PB, LQ, MA, KC, VN, NC, UO

The reason I want all their pics, is so that I can have them on hand in case someone says they may remember something, I can whip out the pics and say here is the people she was partying with.

If you help me with these, you can be assured I will never tell where I got them. not even the WS name will come up!!!

Thanks for getting involved in this case. Brittanee needs so much more attention than she is getting. It has almost been a year and all that we have heard of in the way of a clue is the sunglasses being found. (don't even know if they were hers) I just feel so sorry for her I think she needs to come home and be able to be a teenager and do things that they do.(graduate, go to proms, fill out college apps and just enjoy being her age) But, for some reason there has not been a break in her case. I am hoping you will be able to jog someones memory (in MB ) about what they saw that night. They may not even know it means anything like you said their doesn't seen to be any flyers posted. My prayer is that you are led in the right direction and can find out what has happened.

You know until I heard her story on NG and found this site I didn't realize how many people were missing. Maybe there is someone else that like me never realized and when you show a pic that will jog their memory. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Bless You

Something to think on!!
I last Video of BD walking there were several ppl walking behind her with dogs,it sure been nice if those ppl could been located,because thats last seen of her,so if it been possible to locate those ppl they may could end this,,,again you have realize it was a whole night she went missing before MBLE was told,,has anyone heard anymore from BD,b/f ? or guy who reported her missing JH? how about her real dad? see it seems those that was so hot on case in first week,seems to have now laid low? what do you think of that?

Hey friends! I went back to Georgetown county today posting missing persons flyers. I made it all the way to the north side of the town of georgetown. I am trying to find the specifics of what was received by that cell phone "ping". I photographed that cell tower, and I am going to see if I can find a cellular engineer help me determined what data was collected. I have requested a "declassification" and I placed a FOIA request with SLED to release the details of this, as well as the sunglasses that were found. These were my first 2 FOIA requests, so let's not hold our breath.:confused:

Something else - the area right around that cell phone tower is ghetto as hell. I rode down a nasty dirty road and saw two folks I believe to be drug dealers. There was a lot of skechy people out, especially for 9AM on a Sunday?!:twocents:

Here's some pics if anyone wants to look, I am going to be adding more every couple weeks as continue nosing around that area, as well as MB.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gothicx19/sets/72157623664364442/

PeAcE !

MLatta,
I travel between Charlestown and MB about every 6 weeks. Thinking back on my last trip, there were some signs posted about some closed trails. Did you happen to notice these? It may have been biking or 4WD trails. I can not recall the name, but just a thought: How long have these trails been closed and could there be something in that area but not found because it has not been frequently used? I would love to be able to research this, but can not find the name.
TIA,
D

Hey friends! I went back to Georgetown county today posting missing persons flyers. I made it all the way to the north side of the town of georgetown. I am trying to find the specifics of what was received by that cell phone "ping". I photographed that cell tower, and I am going to see if I can find a cellular engineer help me determined what data was collected. I have requested a "declassification" and I placed a FOIA request with SLED to release the details of this, as well as the sunglasses that were found. These were my first 2 FOIA requests, so let's not hold our breath.:confused:

Something else - the area right around that cell phone tower is ghetto as hell. I rode down a nasty dirty road and saw two folks I believe to be drug dealers. There was a lot of skechy people out, especially for 9AM on a Sunday?!:twocents:

Here's some pics if anyone wants to look, I am going to be adding more every couple weeks as continue nosing around that area, as well as MB.

PeAcE !

I loved the sign....BRITT Street

PeAcE !

on the note of diry nasty roads i agree 100% see i been saying from day 1 that if somehow (this just my opion) if some how BD was chose from groups at MB to go for drug run (thats if thats what happen) the area her cell ping in is nothing but drug related areas,,pole yard landing,santee,,bad bad areas, never figure out why LE cant figure out these drug areas,,,i just pray BD wasnt in that area.i hope her cell went that way but she went another,,,,,iwonder was the areas/roads from MB back to NY were ever checked? thanks for sharing the photos,should let us know you here,i live in Gtown,,,

MLatta,
I travel between Charlestown and MB about every 6 weeks. Thinking back on my last trip, there were some signs posted about some closed trails. Did you happen to notice these? It may have been biking or 4WD trails. I can not recall the name, but just a thought: How long have these trails been closed and could there be something in that area but not found because it has not been frequently used? I would love to be able to research this, but can not find the name.
TIA,
D

most of those roads/trails are for hunting so hunting season is out so gates are closed.most all that land is private,,,

MLatta,
TIA,
D

It's the Wamba cycle trail. Designed for Off-road vehicles. 40 miles of track - appears to run abotu 20 or so miles West of Hwy17. The north trailhead is approximately 25 miles from Pole Yard Way, which where the last major search began. I noticed all the closed signs as well. However, from everything I can find online it seems to be open, except when they're doing hog hunts... (Yeah I saw some of those wild hogs back there and they look mean as hell! I would never go back there unarmed)

http://www.sctrails.net/trails/ALLTRAILS/MC_ATV/Wambaw mc.html

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/fms/fmarion/recreation/WambawCycleTrail.php

http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/fms/fmarion/index.php?p=1.1.0.2

If only I had a 4-wheeler or a dirtbike, I would tear it up back there! There is Mountain Biking permitted. but damn, 40 miles of trail? That is ALL day long at best....

RoseC:
"on the note of diry nasty roads i agree 100% see i been saying from day 1 that if somehow (this just my opion) if some how BD was chose from groups at MB to go for drug run (thats if thats what happen) the area her cell ping in is nothing but drug related areas,,pole yard landing,santee,,bad bad areas, never figure out why LE cant figure out these drug areas,,,i just pray BD wasnt in that area.i hope her cell went that way but she went another,,,,,iwonder was the areas/roads from MB back to NY were ever checked? thanks for sharing the photos,should let us know you here,i live in Gtown,,, "

You should be seeing a lot of Brittanee's face in georgetown! I hit every convenience store along 17 in G'town putting those flyers up!

The idea of a drug run has always been plausible in my mind. I don't think BD went on a drug run FROM Myrtle Beach TO Georgetown County... It's too far. If there was a drug run, it was right there in Myrtle Beach. To elaborate on that, consider this - Either someone in this group knew a drug dealer in MB *OR* someone in the group met a drug dealer when in MB. I think the second statement is more likley. Where did they meet this drug dealer? Well, I only know of a couple of these groups' activities while in MB. Going to Club K. and laying out on the beach. Club K seems very likely. It'd be nice to know what drug they were wanting to get into. My guesses (respectively) are Cocaine, Ecstasy, or pot. I wonder if LE had any big drugs busts following 4-25-09?!

Candi123:
"Thanks for getting involved in this case. Brittanee needs so much more attention than she is getting. It has almost been a year and all that we have heard of in the way of a clue is the sunglasses being found. (don't even know if they were hers) I just feel so sorry for her I think she needs to come home and be able to be a teenager and do things that they do.(graduate, go to proms, fill out college apps and just enjoy being her age) But, for some reason there has not been a break in her case. I am hoping you will be able to jog someones memory (in MB ) about what they saw that night. They may not even know it means anything like you said their doesn't seen to be any flyers posted. My prayer is that you are led in the right direction and can find out what has happened. You know until I heard her story on NG and found this site I didn't realize how many people were missing. Maybe there is someone else that like me never realized and when you show a pic that will jog their memory. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Bless You "

You're welcome! I'm glad to be here, helping. I tried to assist in the original seach effort, but after going through the proper channels, I learned they wanted "pros" Now a year later, it seems as if there are no more proper channels, so I am just going to do my own thing. I wish I'd thought this way before. IT's so close to home, it's something I feel I cannot ignore. The "jogging of the memory" It's a 1,000,000 - 1 chance, but I am going for it anyway! The weekend before [4-17&4-18], I will be out in the street asking "Were you here last year?" This time I will also have a stash of pictures of the other key players, in case someone thinks they remember something. I'm not going to put any names on the pictures, so that if someone actually states the name of these people (JO, PB, etc), it will validate their claim. Oh one more thing, in case you didn't read previously I have requested information regarding those sunglasses from SLED. I will post anything I hear back ASAP! Thank you for your prayers, and I will let you know how this goes.

ChesterP:
"I loved the sign....BRITT Street "

I promise it was right off Highway 17 in Georgetown! I wasn't even really supposed to be posting those on public utility lines, as shown in that pic, but I couldn't resist that one!

RochesterGirl:
"IMO he probably made it himself he seems a bit conceited. BTW god bless you for all your searching. I hope you find something. Did you find out what the police tape/animal bones were about? "

That almost made me puke! As a female, do you find this putz at all attractive!? Just curious... As a guy he looks like someone I would want to smack. Thanks for the blessing :) ! I will keep glancing at the MB news outlets about the bones. I imagine I may have to put it another FOIA request for that too!?!?

Mattchew

"Dawn Drexel also talked about an upcoming awareness event in Rochester she's planning to honor Brittanee. She says while the details are still being worked out, the event will be held on April 25th, the date Brittanee disappeared."

I was relatively sure Dawn Drexel was not coming back to Myrtle Beach, even for this candlelight vigil. This confirms it. I'm not saying that I blame her, whatsoever, in her position, I would probably do the same thing.

So far I am aware of - Brittanee's Grandparents, Tarah Valentine Friedman (B's friend or cousin - can't remember) along with some other unnamed friends and family attending the candelight vigil.

To answer you question. I dont' find PB attractive. He wouldnt' be my type. He's a little too pretty if ya know what I mean. I guess their are plenty of females who would. But most like females don't like pretty boys.

BTW- did you notice the comment on BD's missing fb page (the one TVF runs). Recent post from Rochester friend. She comments about the "hard time BD was having" and how they had all told her to "leave him" does that mean JG (Britt's boyfriend) PB (maybe something was going on with him) or JH (I keep wondering if their was a relationship there).

I didn't know if I could cut and paste from a forum so i didn't but if u have FB u can see it.

RoseC:
"
RochesterGirl:
"IMO he probably made it himself he seems a bit conceited. BTW god bless you for all your searching. I hope you find something. Did you find out what the police tape/animal bones were about? "

That almost made me puke! As a female, do you find this putz at all attractive!? Just curious... As a guy he looks like someone I would want to smack. Thanks for the blessing :) ! I will keep glancing at the MB news outlets about the bones. I imagine I may have to put it another FOIA request for that too!?!?

Mattchew

To answer you question. I dont' find PB attractive. He wouldnt' be my type. He's a little too pretty if ya know what I mean. I guess their are plenty of females who would. But most like females don't like pretty boys.

BTW- did you notice the comment on BD's missing fb page (the one TVF runs). Recent post from Rochester friend. She comments about the "hard time BD was having" and how they had all told her to "leave him" does that mean JG (Britt's boyfriend) PB (maybe something was going on with him) or JH (I keep wondering if their was a relationship there).

I didn't know if I could cut and paste from a forum so i didn't but if u have FB u can see it.

It's a public facebook page, and a public comment posted on the wall, so there is 0 expectation of privacy. I guess if you want to know this person's name, then go visit the FB page :)

"...It's so sad to see that you have not returned back home and i know you hated somethings here and you were goin thru a really hard time with you know what ... See Morebefore you left cuz he was a jerk and we all told you to LEAVE HIM..."

Why did this person say "you know what" instead of "you know who" ??? Pregnancy? drugs?

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S925365.shtml
^Don't know if that article was previously posted. Appareantly JG fully believes she was "abducted". But it's also stated "he's not thrilled about this kind of national exposure. " Seems contradictary. :waitasec:

His MS page is public... he looks like a bit of a conceited douchebag, a brainless jock, perhaps on the 'roids, imho. Though the women appareantly eat that up, according to his MS page... Also, iirc, He was quoted, early on in the case, in the media, saying something along the lines of not knowing PB personally, but did know that he was "shady".

Anyone else got dirt on this guy?

I personally don't have any dirt on either of these guys. I've been told that JG is a real sweetheart...and have also been told that he's not a sweetheart...

But what I found truly odd was that JG was supposedly in MB the 2 weeks prior to BD being there. I feel BD couldn't have gone with JG at that time because of school...but surely JG knew that BD wanted to go to the beach...and surely this beach trip was planned by JO/AL (whoever) at least a few weeks in advance of going... So why couldn't JG wait and go with BD? Or if he wanted to spend 2 weeks at the beach, why didn't he go the week before and stay through the time BD was going to be there?

PB - I know nothing personally about him. Just what's been in the media and from what other posters have said on this board and others. The guy doesn't impress me at all...he is a "pretty boy"...seems to be a "playa"...appears to be self-serving and egotistical. When I think about him...all I hear is Judge Judy - "Beauty fades but dumb is forever..."

To me he is someone who lives in his lower thought forms - very mundane and predictable (only out for the party) and does not have the capabilities to live in his best and highest good.

Of course...this is just MOO...

Dont no anydirt on JG,or PB but i do see JG,hasnt been on his MS since 3/3 2009 so unless he has new site he hasnt been on his since BD went missing!
Im like MBLOVER,only thing is hear say on them,,,but odd they all faded out so soon,you never hear of any of them in search or worried (JG,JH,PB) they seem have gotten over it :-(

I personally don't have any dirt on either of these guys. I've been told that JG is a real sweetheart...and have also been told that he's not a sweetheart...

But what I found truly odd was that JG was supposedly in MB the 2 weeks prior to BD being there. I feel BD couldn't have gone with JG at that time because of school...but surely JG knew that BD wanted to go to the beach...and surely this beach trip was planned by JO/AL (whoever) at least a few weeks in advance of going... So why couldn't JG wait and go with BD? Or if he wanted to spend 2 weeks at the beach, why didn't he go the week before and stay through the time BD was going to be there?

PB - I know nothing personally about him. Just what's been in the media and from what other posters have said on this board and others. The guy doesn't impress me at all...he is a "pretty boy"...seems to be a "playa"...appears to be self-serving and egotistical. When I think about him...all I hear is Judge Judy - "Beauty fades but dumb is forever..."

To me he is someone who lives in his lower thought forms - very mundane and predictable (only out for the party) and does not have the capabilities to live in his best and highest good.

Of course...this is just MOO...

I overlooked JG's trip to MB... that is a little eyebrow-raising.

None of these kids that went to Myrtle Beach look appear very "bright" to me. Just a bunch of teenie-boppers who's brains only have knowledge of fashion trends, school gossip, popular music, makeup...

Do you think these kids could have pulled something off?

LE couldn't lean very hard on them, because there was no evidence of a crime.

I sure do wish LE could have gotten everyone's statements right there in MB, before they made their infamous "mad dash". (And we know at least 1 of them consulted legal counsel)

Somebody is hiding something, and that somebody is being protected by this Chili group :banghead:

There's no way you can convince me that someone else in MB didn't notice something!??!?! That is why I am trying desperately to find this person! X-ing my fingers he/she is a local of MB, or is returning to party this year!

So many questions... Too bad we don't have a Jack Bauer to do the interrogations... J/K people, I don't advocate torture!! Though it probably would be effective in getting some answers here...

Praying for you every day beautiful Brittanee. You're the reason I joined websleuths and you're the reason I'm continuing to do this.

It hurts to know that the 11 month anniversary (should it be called that?) of Britt's disappearance is on Thursday. And then it'll only be one month until she's been missing for a year.

I pray this girl, who has missed so much of her life already, is able to be brought home before she's scheduled to graduate high school.

I overlooked JG's trip to MB... that is a little eyebrow-raising.

None of these kids that went to Myrtle Beach look appear very "bright" to me. Just a bunch of teenie-boppers who's brains only have knowledge of fashion trends, school gossip, popular music, makeup...

Do you think these kids could have pulled something off?

LE couldn't lean very hard on them, because there was no evidence of a crime.

I sure do wish LE could have gotten everyone's statements right there in MB, before they made their infamous "mad dash". (And we know at least 1 of them consulted legal counsel)

Somebody is hiding something, and that somebody is being protected by this Chili group :banghead:

There's no way you can convince me that someone else in MB didn't notice something!??!?! That is why I am trying desperately to find this person! X-ing my fingers he/she is a local of MB, or is returning to party this year!

So many questions... Too bad we don't have a Jack Bauer to do the interrogations... J/K people, I don't advocate torture!! Though it probably would be effective in getting some answers here...

most of those ((self kidos) that BD went with was way older than she, most was 19-22 years old and in college,,nothing adds up,im thinking is LE looking in wrong search directions? maybe the cell went one way but her body went another???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip