GUILTY SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 *ARREST in 2022* #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! Just Wow! There is no way AV did not know more. Why did she not go to the police sooner? Why didn’t she speak up when he became a person of interest? What about accessory before & after the fact?

When they named the Taylor’s I was blown away… turned my thinking completely upside down from all I had ever known and experienced growing up in the area…
I felt like I was sitting here choking on crow, yet I could NEVER wrap my head around that. He gnawed at my stomach all these years.
And now to KNOW a woman KNEW.
She knew.
And she let that child lay out there in the woods for 13 years.
No doubt she made a deal, but she is not absolved from her part. The entire ‘voluntarily’ story is pure BS, and she needs to rot in hell for her part too.
I don’t doubt for a second that she was involved. Time isn’t always on our side, but karma is.

For a long time I honestly didn't think we would ever get to this day. But thank God Brittanee's killer is behind bars for good.
Indeed. I am thankful that from arrest to sentence that it was fairly quick. I know this could have dragged on for way too long, and I am glad that he will pay for what he did. Anyone else involved needs to pay, as well. It makes me sad that he didn’t serve his full sentence and that of he did, we would never have this thread, Brittany would be alive and happy.

When they named the Taylor’s I was blown away… turned my thinking completely upside down from all I had ever known and experienced growing up in the area…
I felt like I was sitting here choking on crow, yet I could NEVER wrap my head around that. He gnawed at my stomach all these years.
And now to KNOW a woman KNEW.
She knew.
And she let that child lay out there in the woods for 13 years.
No doubt she made a deal, but she is not absolved from her part. The entire ‘voluntarily’ story is pure BS, and she needs to rot in hell for her part too.
AV needs her RN license taken away. She is so full of lies. She cannot be trusted with drugs or the best interest of people in a vulnerable state (sick patients that trust her to make the best judgments and have the highest integrity).

She knew a her boyfriend raped little girls in the past, stayed with him, BD disappeared and RM gets scratched all over his head, and she stays silent. The sad thing is, she might have been just as much into rape and torture as Moody and gave her pleasure watching him rape girls.

*I will add - she needs to be sitting in prison for life for this as well - nobody should be able to live their life for 13 years as though they knew nothing about their boyfriend raping and killing an innocent girl. That's just a cold blooded killer. How much blood does this woman have on her hands?

I didn’t tune in until just before Chad Drexel spoke so I went back and watched the beginning I had missed.
I have a lot of respect for LE, I do. But when the Deputy Solicitor spoke detailing the case, and got to the part where he had to work, imo, really hard to ‘dumb-down’ “technology back in 2009” as some reason for the case stalling, as he called it, I just filled up with pain, anger, resentment.
Nothing would’ve changed Brittanee’s situation that night, it would not have saved her, I know.

Dawn & Chad should not have had to wait 13 years.

Within 2 weeks of 4/25 for it to hit me ‘hmmm wonder if there’s a connection?’, because I know the location of those attempted abductions around 4/11-12 are in the same EXACT area BD walked, pretty much where cameras picked her up walking south, did anyone else not? Like people with badges and whatnot?
You know how they say hindsight is 20/20?
No.
These were LE officials - city, county, state, FBI!!!

All the talk of the ‘communication between the agencies’…
Was there NO ONE at MBPD or Horry Co Sheriff Dept who thought to have a talk with Georgetown Co Sheriff Dept IN APRIL 2009, and maybe ask for a list of RSO in Georgetown, and could’ve seen THAT VERY photo I posted earlier which was his then-current RSO photo?? He lived literally AT THE RIVER. Could an officer not at least make a connection to the sketch of the suspect in the attempts earlier in the month worthy of knocking on his door by early May?

I mean, 2 weeks & it was curious enough for ME.

Just imagine IF they’d knocked on his door within 2 weeks of the abduction, how he or she may have reacted then.

The solicitor stammered and stumbled a bit with double-talk about cell phone/GPS data, smoke and mirrors effort to justify 13 YEARS to get here, as if they had noooo idea who RM was and never heard his name til January 2011!
Granted, I didn’t know his name before then… but it also wasn’t my job to do a little cross referencing of sexual predators who may be living a mile from her last ping and compare notes with assisting agencies.
Instead, 2 YEARS in I’m sure he thought he’d gotten away and why bend then?

I’m sorry. This is just so upsetting for me personally. I felt like I was banging my head against the wall for years, I should’ve reached out to Dawn early, idk. I just should’ve been louder.

I didn’t tune in until just before Chad Drexel spoke so I went back and watched the beginning I had missed.
I have a lot of respect for LE, I do. But when the Deputy Solicitor spoke detailing the case, and got to the part where he had to work, imo, really hard to ‘dumb-down’ “technology back in 2009” as some reason for the case stalling, as he called it, I just filled up with pain, anger, resentment.
Nothing would’ve changed Brittanee’s situation that night, it would not have saved her, I know.

Dawn & Chad should not have had to wait 13 years.

Within 2 weeks of 4/25 for it to hit me ‘hmmm wonder if there’s a connection?’, because I know the location of those attempted abductions around 4/11-12 are in the same EXACT area BD walked, pretty much where cameras picked her up walking south, did anyone else not? Like people with badges and whatnot?
You know how they say hindsight is 20/20?
No.
These were LE officials - city, county, state, FBI!!!

All the talk of the ‘communication between the agencies’…
Was there NO ONE at MBPD or Horry Co Sheriff Dept who thought to have a talk with Georgetown Co Sheriff Dept IN APRIL 2009, and maybe ask for a list of RSO in Georgetown, and could’ve seen THAT VERY photo I posted earlier which was his then-current RSO photo?? He lived literally AT THE RIVER. Could an officer not at least make a connection to the sketch of the suspect in the attempts earlier in the month worthy of knocking on his door by early May?

I mean, 2 weeks & it was curious enough for ME.

Just imagine IF they’d knocked on his door within 2 weeks of the abduction, how he or she may have reacted then.

The solicitor stammered and stumbled a bit with double-talk about cell phone/GPS data, smoke and mirrors effort to justify 13 YEARS to get here, as if they had noooo idea who RM was and never heard his name til January 2011!
Granted, I didn’t know his name before then… but it also wasn’t my job to do a little cross referencing of sexual predators who may be living a mile from her last ping and compare notes with assisting agencies.
Instead, 2 YEARS in I’m sure he thought he’d gotten away and why bend then?

I’m sorry. This is just so upsetting for me personally. I felt like I was banging my head against the wall for years, I should’ve reached out to Dawn early, idk. I just should’ve been louder.
Sorry. It is frustrating. Very frustrating. You did what you could and so did Dawn!!

Oh my goodness... you should be in the LE instead of them. I believe if 5 of us in websleuths were in charge of this case,we would have solved it within a month. It's making me extremely mad.
The ball was dropped big time in this case for Brittanee. It’s just piling more anger and hurt onto her family and friends.
I just hope that no one else was harmed from 2009 to 2021…

There are 2 facts that let LE know that AV was 100% in on this abduction, rape and murder.

1) The second BD was in their car, whether she stepped in willingly or not, they made a beeline for the rape/murder site. The excuse of going to MB to party is out the window right then. They were there to find a victim.

2) BD stopped texting the second she was in the car. RM was driving, so who was there to incapacitate/stop BD from continuing to communicate with her people? Angel Vause, and she did her job well.

Any excuses LE makes to not pursue charges against AV are laughable given those two facts. If they made a deal to get RM to confess that completely absolves AV of any responsibility, then shame on them.

The Myrtle Beach area still has a psychopathic predator in their community. It's only a matter of if/when AV hooks up with another guy that has RM type fantasies.

Thank you, but I don’t know about that!
I always wondered if in 2011 they knew who he was if they showed his photo to either of the two little girls who were accosted in the resorts there.
I’m sure we’ll never know.

Ftr

Attachments

• D4044358-9D18-49B4-8BAD-98066F0A9656.jpeg
    D4044358-9D18-49B4-8BAD-98066F0A9656.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 58
  • E71C9AD6-BBD4-4747-BC71-96E676A2C869.jpeg
    E71C9AD6-BBD4-4747-BC71-96E676A2C869.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 53
  • AF4857F5-70A6-4CFC-BC43-F1AF1ACF5C9B.jpeg
    AF4857F5-70A6-4CFC-BC43-F1AF1ACF5C9B.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 1C645438-2D87-4601-A282-043D04C5A778.jpeg
    1C645438-2D87-4601-A282-043D04C5A778.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 57
There are 2 facts that let LE know that AV was 100% in on this abduction, rape and murder.
Not to mention, that RM prison husband said in the 20/20 episode that RM showed up with scratches from the top of his head all the way down his throat in the days after Brittanee went 'missing' and Dawn Drexel mentioned the scars he now has due to BD fighting for her life.

How, then, did AV miss them?

They pick up a random teenage girl on 'The Strip' to party with and she agrees to accompany them to Georgetown. AV then has to go shopping and/or attend to a family member and when she returns the random teenage girl is gone and her boyfriend - who she knows has done time in prison as a sex offender - now has scratches and claw marks deep enough to leave him with lasting scars on his face. Later in the week - the random teenage girl is on the local news as missing and later on she's on national news as missing.

And AV didn't know anything?

Either she's extremely dense or...she was involved up to ears. I go with the latter.
MOO

Not to mention, that RM prison husband said in the 20/20 episode that RM showed up with scratches from the top of his head all the way down his throat in the days after Brittanee went 'missing' and Dawn Drexel mentioned the scars he now has due to BD fighting for her life.

How, then, did AV miss them?

They pick up a random teenage girl on 'The Strip' to party with and she agrees to accompany them to Georgetown. AV then has to go shopping and/or attend to a family member and when she returns the random teenage girl is gone and her boyfriend - who she knows has done time in prison as a sex offender - now has scratches and claw marks deep enough to leave him with lasting scars on his face. Later in the week - the random teenage girl is on the local news as missing and later on she's on national news as missing.

And AV didn't know anything?

Either she's extremely dense or...she was involved up to ears. I go with the latter.
MOO
She may have left, but I have a feeling she came back with things he needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mykand
Back