Silver Alert CA - Stephanie Menard, 73, Daniel Menard, 79, & Cuddles, white Shih Tzu, Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort, unlocked car found, Redlands, 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That page also mentions an "outside investor" named "Tina" which is also the first name of one of the defendants in the harassment lawsuits.

The name mentioned, M, is also metioned in one of the articles above as a friend and neighbour of the Menards
"They don't deserve this. ... They're just good people. They go to church. They don't deserve any of this," Sandy Marinelli, who has been friends with the couple for more than a decade, told CBS News."They) went inside their home to see if they would be OK inside and they didn't find them in there," Marinelli said. "It was just very suspicious for them to be gone."
*who is they?

*She sure is:

Last edited:
*There are three here for Civil Harrassment all filed on the same day for Stephanie.
Thanks for that! - I drew a big zero when looking for cases in the Bernadino County court site under their names. Trellis requires a subscription to view the documents though was I couldn't see any details - maybe another member here has a subscription. UPDATE: I found the cases if I entered first name and last name (normal court search engines have you enter last name comma first name.) The three cases came up. In one, a request for a restraining order against the harasser was denied by the court but the case is active. One case was dismissed, the third is active and judgement was entered in June according to case notes but no details. Public Portal - Superior Court of California, County of San Bernardino

Last edited:
That Google review is interesting . . .
Yeah so interesting that I think I should post it here.

"Living at Olive Dell for the last few years have been nice until new management has taken over. It has become a hostile environment and the events are banned. Karaoke is not the same as before. The staff is pushing pride/sexuality groups into the community. It's a violation of the rules and regulations; so tenants and members have to tolerate explicit sexual behaviors in the public areas. I would not recommend bringing children. The restaurant and Sauna has been closed since October 2023. The tennis and basketball courts have been unsafe and unusable for over three years. The Pool and the hot tub are now under time restrictions. Tenants are harassed almost daily, including Management and Staff continuously trespassing on lots and video recording tenants using their lots nude - while harassing them. There is a class action against the management, they continue to ignore the TRO. The membership has increased as the amenities decrease. They no longer include AANR, in which Tina wants to end. Many people have moved out due to the unlawful nature of the new management. They have moved in people who commit Vandalism and theft. It's been a toxic environment since Tina Coffelt has taken over."

Yeah so interesting that I think I should post it here.

"Living at Olive Dell for the last few years have been nice until new management has taken over. It has become a hostile environment and the events are banned. Karaoke is not the same as before. The staff is pushing pride/sexuality groups into the community. It's a violation of the rules and regulations; so tenants and members have to tolerate explicit sexual behaviors in the public areas. I would not recommend bringing children. The restaurant and Sauna has been closed since October 2023. The tennis and basketball courts have been unsafe and unusable for over three years. The Pool and the hot tub are now under time restrictions. Tenants are harassed almost daily, including Management and Staff continuously trespassing on lots and video recording tenants using their lots nude - while harassing them. There is a class action against the management, they continue to ignore the TRO. The membership has increased as the amenities decrease. They no longer include AANR, in which Tina wants to end. Many people have moved out due to the unlawful nature of the new management. They have moved in people who commit Vandalism and theft. It's been a toxic environment since Tina Coffelt has taken over."
I wonder if the person who posted that is the same “M” (friend?) mentioned in articles and/or lawsuits.

In other words, were these grievances/concerns pretty widespread among the community or held by only a handful of outspoken residents?

There is clearly a security camera on the building near the gated entrance. I assume police have checked the footage.
I wonder if that’s the only security camera around. I imagine most security cameras (i.e. neighbors’ Ring cameras) wouldn’t be allowed at nudist resorts, for resident/guest privacy.

If so, that could slow down an investigation.

Edited to add: Although I don’t know how these kinds of resorts work. Maybe people are nude only in community buildings and at social events, not on the street? Maybe people are allowed to photograph/record in public spaces?

Last edited:
1724886197276.png

The pair were last seen at leaving their home at the Olive Dell nudist ranch. The ranch is comprised of RVs and small homes

The pair were last seen at leaving their home at the Olive Dell nudist ranch. The ranch is comprised of RVs and small homes

They] went inside their home to see if they would be OK inside and they didn't find them in there.

'But, they found Stephanie's purse was in there, [her]cane was in there. [The] TV was left on, [the] computer was left on. It was just very suspicious for them to be gone,' she told CBS News.

Another friend of the couple, Tammie Wilkerson noted that there was 'no way' the couple walked away from their car and left their stuff behind.

Last edited:
Has there been mention of how advanced Daniel’s dementia is? Wondering if he has a habit of wandering from home.
I haven't seen any other mention i wondered about him wandering and stephanie going after him but she didnt even have her cane to get to the car in the first place if her cane was found indoors. Sounds like her friend that was in the news articles is all up in that lawsuit with them. Shes got to be so worried about Stephanie since Stephanie is the only one mentioned, as the protected party, nothing in Daniel's name.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any other mention i wondered about him wandering and stephanie going after him but she didnt even have her cane to get to the car in the first place if her cane was found indoors. Sounds like her friend that was in the news articles is all up in that lawsuit with them. Shes got to be so worried about Stephanie since Stephanie is the only one mentioned, as the protected party, nothing in Daniel's name.

Search For Missing Elderly Couple From Nudist Resort

The search effort continues for two elderly individuals, Stephanie Menard, 73, and her husband, Daniel Menard, 79, who went missing from the Olive Dell Ranch nudist resort located in San Bernardino County over the past weekend. Their sudden disappearance has sparked worry among friends and neighbors alike, raising fears about their safety, particularly as the area has recently seen troubling crimes like vandalism and break-ins
This picture is not of Stephanie and Daniel. Are these people related to the story?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back