Found Deceased SC - Celia Sweeney, 28, Charleston, Feb 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MW and GS are a couple according to her (now inactive) and his Facebook profiles. Lots of pictures together, tags, documented trips of GS visiting MW in Seattle. MW used to reside in Charleston, SC.

GS, a transplant from Boston, has lived in Charleston for several years and CS had moved to Charleston from Boston 6-8 months ago. Maybe they knew each other from Boston, because they both lived in the Westchase apartment complex in West Ashley and also both bartended at King Street Grille on Kiawah Island, SC.

MW and BC had been friends for at least 5 years according to past pictures posted on Facebook. MW came into Charleston that week from Seattle and BC from Spartanburg/Inman to attend a funeral for a man who went by the name “Nite Nite”. I imagine MW would plan on staying with his girlfriend GS (who lived in the same apartment complex as CS) and his friend BC would be crashing with them.

From what I’ve read in FB comments, CS had just met BC through MW & GS because he was staying at their place while in town for the funeral. They did not know each other prior.

BC was arrested twice on meth charges during 2019. He was supposed to be on house arrest in Inman at the time of the murder. According to a cousin posting in the comments on Facebook, he’d been sober for “at least eight months”.

I think the most suspicious thing about this case is WHERE WAS GS WHEN ALL OF THIS WAS GOING DOWN?! How could she not have known?! And why wasn’t she arrested along with her boyfriend?! During the days CS was missing, GS posted the missing person links on her profile about her missing “best friend” CS and praying she was safe. It’s peculiar.

All very interesting. However, if you don't have a msm link this info is not allowed on Websleuths. Facebook posts are not allowed.

Despite all his defenders, I have no doubt BC killed CS. CS texted someone she was trying to get a guy out of her apt. He had other things on his mind & didn't want to leave. Pretty simple. jmo

That isnt simple at all . Other things on his mind? That is ridiculous. Sorry, that is hard to take seriously.
You are right anyone can say they knew him. But why would anyone come on here and lie about that. I have plenty of pictures of myself and Buddy together. Marine Corps ball pictures .

I would think anyone that is on here is trying piece together information and try to see what is going on.

I do not believe GS was the bartender.

At MINIMUM I believe she was with them and then left CS in a bad situation that no sudden “best friend” would ever do. Who leaves two drunk guys—one of which was her drunk boyfriend at their “best friends” house?
Did she even try to help get them out of CS’ house? If I were to wager a guess I would say she’s could be skirting a lesser charge because of her police cooperation. I think she could have known after the fact and tried to protect MW.

I don’t know if this was some “Old Lady” biker club bs where CS may have felt obligated to be a good host for these guys while they were in town...I wouldn’t be surprised if the shell was from CS’ gun and she fired it for warning or protection. CS would not have been intoxicated if she knew she may need to protect herself.

I’ve been thinking the same thoughts about a so-called “best friend.” Thank you for putting it into words. In my world friends don’t put you in dangerous situations and then abandon you.

MW and GS are a couple according to her (now inactive) and his Facebook profiles. Lots of pictures together, tags, documented trips of GS visiting MW in Seattle. MW used to reside in Charleston, SC.

GS, a transplant from Boston, has lived in Charleston for several years and CS had moved to Charleston from Boston 6-8 months ago. Maybe they knew each other from Boston, because they both lived in the Westchase apartment complex in West Ashley and also both bartended at King Street Grille on Kiawah Island, SC.

MW and BC had been friends for at least 5 years according to past pictures posted on Facebook. MW came into Charleston that week from Seattle and BC from Spartanburg/Inman to attend a funeral for a man who went by the name “Nite Nite”. I imagine MW would plan on staying with his girlfriend GS (who lived in the same apartment complex as CS) and his friend BC would be crashing with them.

From what I’ve read in FB comments, CS had just met BC through MW & GS because he was staying at their place while in town for the funeral. They did not know each other prior.

BC was arrested twice on meth charges during 2019. He was supposed to be on house arrest in Inman at the time of the murder. According to a cousin posting in the comments on Facebook, he’d been sober for “at least eight months”.

I think the most suspicious thing about this case is WHERE WAS GS WHEN ALL OF THIS WAS GOING DOWN?! How could she not have known?! And why wasn’t she arrested along with her boyfriend?! During the days CS was missing, GS posted the missing person links on her profile about her missing “best friend” CS and praying she was safe. It’s peculiar.

All very interesting. However, if you don't have a msm link this info is not allowed on Websleuths. Facebook posts are not allowed.

I think knowing there are people in the discussion that personally know him and can contest that this is so out of character is a good thing and can help look for different avenues of why this happened or what else is being overlooked or missed in the info people find.

I think knowing there are people in the discussion that personally know him and can contest that this is so out of character is a good thing and can help look for different avenues of why this happened or what else is being overlooked or missed in the info people find.

Too bad it's not allowed. If you feel its important, you should contact a mod & if they feel you qualify as a verified insider you can post things that are not normally allowed.

That isnt simple at all . Other things on his mind? That is ridiculous. Sorry, that is hard to take seriously.
You are right anyone can say they knew him. But why would anyone come on here and lie about that. I have plenty of pictures of myself and Buddy together. Marine Corps ball pictures .

I would think anyone that is on here is trying piece together information and try to see what is going on.
Exactly!! It’s obvious that something is not adding up and us that know Buddy want answers!! He doesn’t deserve to take the wrap for something he may not of done just because he’s not here to defend himself.

Exactly!! It’s obvious that something is not adding up and us that know Buddy want answers!! He doesn’t deserve to take the wrap for something he may not of done just because he’s not here to defend himself.
Just because he's not here doesn't mean he's not guilty. I'm willing to listen to evidence. People saying what a great guy he was & wouldn't do something like that doesn't cut it with me. Prisons are full of people that someone thought was a great guy. jmo

If I didn't know Carr at all I would say yes. Knew the guy for 13 yrs, trusted him with my family, wife and kids, while we were in the Marine Corps together.
Hardest part I have with this whole thing is, I know for fact he isn't that dumb of a person or that cold blooded. When I say he isn't the dumb, who uses their debit card to purchase items to hide a body, especially after being out to multiple places with victim. Carr was a extremely smart guy, was one of my best CDIs in our shop. Second why would you drive her and everything back to your house to bury her(3.5hr driv ) , that right there makes zero sense.
If I went by the cover of the book, Carrs picture vs Waltons, your aren't choosing Carr out of a lineup. I don't see Walton heroically saving or looking to save anyone. Sorry if that upsets anyone.
Not at all! Thank you for sharing. I hope i have not upset you at all with my hypothesis. It is definitely clarifying to have someone here who knew BC as you knew the kind of person he was. i am truly sorry that you have the endure the loss of someone you have known for so long. I just hope that everything gets sorted out because its not making much sense so far.

There is definitely NOTHING SIMPLE about this case and NO WAY BC would ever do what you’re implying!! Did you know BC personally and on friendly terms? I already know the answer to that by your comment.
If I had a nickel for every time a friend or family member of a (convicted) murderer said " there's no way he'd do that" I'd be rich.

If CS fired a gun in her apartment, how is it that no one heard it? Or maybe they did but that info hasn't been released?
Good question. You would think that someone would have heard it, especially because it is an apt complex. Interesting that nothing has been mentioned in any article about that.

There is definitely NOTHING SIMPLE about this case and NO WAY BC would ever do what you’re implying!! Did you know BC personally and on friendly terms? I already know the answer to that by your comment.

I feel as though this is not the place for this type of conversation. I am sorry for your loss, and am not trying to be rude.

I now know what I can and cannot say . As it pertains to the bullet at the scene I’m guessing it either was a spent casing from MW or BCS gun that was used to scare CS or maybe they dropped it. I still think MW offed BC. Also perplexed why they even gave him a bond....They prob waiting on jailhouse calls from GS TO MW. All this is speculation but I’m sure, almost positive I saw that BCS truck came back to West Ashley without that tub. I find it hard to believe that BC was able to do this feeling drunk or hung over. My gut is he was killed in Charleston county.

If I didn't know Carr at all I would say yes. Knew the guy for 13 yrs, trusted him with my family, wife and kids, while we were in the Marine Corps together.
Hardest part I have with this whole thing is, I know for fact he isn't that dumb of a person or that cold blooded. When I say he isn't the dumb, who uses their debit card to purchase items to hide a body, especially after being out to multiple places with victim. Carr was a extremely smart guy, was one of my best CDIs in our shop. Second why would you drive her and everything back to your house to bury her(3.5hr driv ) , that right there makes zero sense.
If I went by the cover of the book, Carrs picture vs Waltons, your aren't choosing Carr out of a lineup. I don't see Walton heroically saving or looking to save anyone. Sorry if that upsets anyone.
Truth hurts I don’t believe BC did it either unless homegirl toted it and brandished it and he flipped switch. He prob was drunk being what drunken people do...make people mad. If CS pulled a gun she shouldn’t of been so dumb and just called the cops, I would think three or four times before pulling a pistol on a marine in close corridors.

If CS fired a gun in her apartment, how is it that no one heard it? Or maybe they did but that info hasn't been released?
A single shot, especially from a low caliber automatic (perhaps even muffled in some way) would not necessarily register with anyone as a gunshot. The typical reaction when people hear what they think is a gunshot is usually to listen for more shots (or screaming etc) and if there are none, to presume it was a firecracker or a book being dropped flat on the floor or a popping balloon or a power transformer exploding or (less so now that 99% are fuel injected) a car backfiring.

On the other hand it isn't unusual to have spent shell casings. I have them. It does however seem odd for there to be a single one, and in a location police deem notable enough to specifically mention.

Truth hurts I don’t believe BC did it either unless homegirl toted it and brandished it and he flipped switch. He prob was drunk being what drunken people do...make people mad. If CS pulled a gun she shouldn’t of been so dumb and just called the cops, I would think three or four times before pulling a pistol on a marine in close corridors.
Kind of sounds like victim blaming, bud. First of all, IF CS pulled a gun, she must have been scared for her own safety, yes? We already know she was extremely uncomfortable with BC being in her apt, and wanted to get him out. So in the process of doing so, in order for her to feel the need to pull out a gun and fire a warning shot, being of sound mind, she would have had to have been scared for her life. It sounds like you are trying to justify BC potentially killing her, because he was a marine and one should "think three or four times before pulling a pistol" on him. I am not trying to be rude either, but maybe word your comments a little better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back